home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (11 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Asking to be submitted (in Secret Agent Man) by LA.BA-Theatre Student
your agent(if they're solid) will be submitting you for everything that you're right for. Don't tell......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: domina & Associates (in The Working Actor) by LA.BA-Theatre Student
No, Domina Holbeck is the agent that is from and still with Abrams. Domina and assoc. is headed by a......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Getting a manager (in Secret Agent Man) by LA.BA-Theatre Student
I would not be seeking a manager. Instead I would let my agent know that I would like to be sent out......

Discussion Topic  RE: advice for a soon-to-be college graduate. (in Secret Agent Man) by LA.BA-Theatre Student
Trojan girl I would say the best things you could do to attract an agent would be to focus on gettin......

Discussion Topic  RE: pay to create a web series? (for the intent of taft hartley) (in New Actors Only) by LA.BA-Theatre Student
Truth definitely going to go this New Media route and taft myself this coming week. quick question t......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: Best Beginner Acting Classes? (in New Actors Only) by LA.BA-Theatre Student
Yes, imagination like TT said. I took the audition intensive with Annie, then did Tess' groundworks(......

Discussion Topic  RE: Best Beginner Acting Classes? (in New Actors Only) by LA.BA-Theatre Student
Hey Drasnian, check out Tess Kirsch for a cold reading teacher/on going coach as well. She teaches t......

Discussion Topic  RE: If I'm 19 Should I Submit to Youth Agencies? (in Secret Agent Man) by LA.BA-Theatre Student
Ashleernb! I sent you a PM!...

Discussion Topic  RE: If I'm 19 Should I Submit to Youth Agencies? (in Secret Agent Man) by LA.BA-Theatre Student
Very helpful SAM! This cleared up a bunch of confusion I've been having....

Discussion Topic  RE: Top LA Commercial Agencies (in Secret Agent Man) by LA.BA-Theatre Student
Are these agents good for young adult actors as well, say 20 years old, or no?...

Discussion Topic  RE: RESUME FORMATS (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by LA.BA-Theatre Student
Mominbiz THANK YOU for the tip about how to list high school theatre, as a college actor who did lot......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

» Refine Search
» New Search