home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 11
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (201 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Tracking down a radio promo for a syndicated show (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by nonstagemom
Has anyone ever tried to get radio promo for an audio reel?...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: New agent (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by nonstagemom
Thanks, good to know it's standard. You put it in terms that she can work with in composing her req......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: New agent (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by nonstagemom
Well, she does do student SAG films and self-submits. The question is should she interview with her......

The commercial agent doesn't know that she's thinking about asking to go to the legit side with them......

Steady booker, or almost always callback, a couple direct books on commercial side. Legit side, no ......

Two different agencies. She wants to get across the board with her commercial agency. I guess what ......

Discussion Topic  New agent (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by nonstagemom
My kid has 2 agents. One for commercial, one for theatrical. The commercial agent seems to be more......

Discussion Topic  RE: without Reps, How do you actually FIND auditions? (in The Working Actor) by nonstagemom
You audition for union projects only on AA and Backstage. If a student is organized enough to get S......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: How to get an agent? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by nonstagemom
Impussible, the reason I ask is because I think dd is auditioning for one. Both AEA and NU are audi......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to get an agent? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by nonstagemom
What are the showcases you are speaking of? I know college grads have showcases, but who else? An......

Discussion Topic  RE: High end "Headshots" needed - where to turn? (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by nonstagemom
That's it?...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: Apartment sublet in NYC/Brooklyn (in The Working Actor) by nonstagemom
Thanks, Cheyenne. Checked out that site, as well. There is a site called brick underground.com tha......

Discussion Topic  RE: Apartment sublet in NYC/Brooklyn (in The Working Actor) by nonstagemom
Aww thanks T. Yes, all the gypsy sites, NYC actor sublet, Listings Project, and very carefully, Cra......

Discussion Topic  Apartment sublet in NYC/Brooklyn (in The Working Actor) by nonstagemom
OMG, find my daughter a place in NYC. Seriously, like every kid under 25, I'm the guarantor. She's......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fit modeling (in Child and Teen Models) by nonstagemom
That's funny. Richard's sporting goods...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: Fit modeling (in Child and Teen Models) by nonstagemom
Fit modeling is very local. You should look for local companies that need a model. Here, we have *......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - The One Word That Matters (in Secret Agent Man) by nonstagemom
You forgot to mention the connections. The daughters, sons, the nieces, nephews, the business asso......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Court Show? (in The Working Actor) by nonstagemom
Is that the Law and Order reality show? You the Jury? Looks awesome if it is. You could get onto ......

Discussion Topic  Art and Soul acting studio in NYC (in The Working Actor) by nonstagemom
Has anyone done any classes here?...

Discussion Topic  RE: AEFH or Clear Talent for 12 YO boy? (in Secret Agent Man) by nonstagemom
Terrible, isn't it? I guess it's ok for the adult comic actor, they can promote all kinds of hilari......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

» Refine Search
» New Search