home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 11
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (219 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Do agents in NYC prefer working with managers? (in Secret Agent Man) by nonstagemom
Oh dear. That manager is doing a no-no. That's why my kid decided to go without the manager, the 1......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Do agents in NYC prefer working with managers? (in Secret Agent Man) by nonstagemom
We decided that my kid needed a manager, and submitted. Several "bigger" managers wanted a meeting,......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: New york auditions - mainly self tapes or in person? (in The Working Actor) by nonstagemom
I always thought local hire was cheap speak for we are not paying for your trip, hotel, etc. My kid......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: DEADLINE: CRIME WITH TAMRON HALL (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by nonstagemom
Yes, you're right, there are very good nonunion opportunities. But were there safety checks? You ar......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: DEADLINE: CRIME WITH TAMRON HALL (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by nonstagemom
I realize that under a certain age, young actors are not obligated to join the union. I just don't ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

It is non-union, so......

Discussion Topic  RE: LA City Attorney files criminal charges against CD workshops (in The Working Actor) by nonstagemom
My daughter just took a SAG Foundation cd workshop. Bad choice. Pay the $99 for the pay for play i......

Discussion Topic  RE: CESD (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by nonstagemom
Maybe just a short monologue, or maybe a short cute song. I remember that age. I just let my kid g......

Discussion Topic  RE: If you had to pick one... (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by nonstagemom
If you live in the NYC market, Backstage is good for nonunion film and theater productions. My daug......

Discussion Topic  RE: Just signed by manager! (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by nonstagemom
Is she really from Australia? That's kinda cool. Seems like everyone other 18tpy female actor is n......

Discussion Topic  RE: Screen Actor's System (in The Working Actor) by nonstagemom
Oops. I need to put my glasses on when I read things here....

Discussion Topic  RE: Screen Actor's System (in The Working Actor) by nonstagemom
Yes, it's free. But, she doesn't feel like such a pay for play schlub. And you can't take another o......

Are you talking about the casting access events with SAG Foundation? My daughter has in NYC. It's ......

Discussion Topic  RE: New York summer program (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by nonstagemom
Maybe GoFundme, or if you sing,I know a kid that performed cabaret style at a local restaurant for s......

Discussion Topic  RE: What is your experience with film casting timing? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by nonstagemom
Sorry to hear about that. How about this when, huge company sponsoring huge star, kid books the spo......

Discussion Topic  RE: (NYC) The Roebuck Theater (in The Working Actor) by nonstagemom
It's very close knit and seems like the same people get cast....

Discussion Topic  RE: New agent (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by nonstagemom
Just a little update. It's all good. The commercial agent said send me your reel, theatrical heads......

Discussion Topic  RE: New agent (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by nonstagemom
Thanks summrday!...

Thanks, good to know it's standard. You put it in terms that she can work with in composing her req......

Discussion Topic  Tracking down a radio promo for a syndicated show (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by nonstagemom
Has anyone ever tried to get radio promo for an audio reel?...

» Refine Search
» New Search