home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (168 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Co-star: How fast are they cast? (in The Working Actor) by nonstagemom
It is a catch 22, but not for getting an agent. If I were you, I'd go to one of the showcases of an......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Freaky Friday (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by nonstagemom
Agency auditions are today and next week. Callbacks are starting Monday-Weds., as well....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Self-taping + emailing an unsolicited tape (from BDs) (in The Working Actor) by nonstagemom
Why do I feel like the old lady in the Esurance commercial that keeps saying "that's not how it work......

Discussion Topic  RE: Self-taping + emailing an unsolicited tape (from BDs) (in The Working Actor) by nonstagemom
But it's still from an agent's office. All the assistants are the ones who handle that kind of stuf......

OMG, I just asked my daughter's agent if she was too old for a part and the agency bit my head off. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Agency Quick to Sign Me, Red Flag? (in Secret Agent Man) by nonstagemom
OP said is was top 50. Seriously, people are overcritical here anymore....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Agency Quick to Sign Me, Red Flag? (in Secret Agent Man) by nonstagemom
I'm not trying to be rude. Don't be so reactive. It's not really anyone's business....

Don't say the agency. Just go with it....

It depends on what you did for them at the meeting. Did you sing, read copy? It's not a big deal....

Discussion Topic  RE: Teenager Getting Into Acting (in The Working Actor) by nonstagemom
I don't know where you are in Arizona, but the Torch Theatre in Phoenix looks awesome. Sounds like ......

Discussion Topic  RE: If not Manhattan then where? (in The Working Actor) by nonstagemom
Astoria is good, safe, and still in New York. Somewhere in the Meadowlands area, it's a couple of b......

Discussion Topic  RE: Not getting non-union THEATER appointments (in The Working Actor) by nonstagemom
I do know that Straw Hats insist that you be both a singer and a dancer because the shows she is aud......

Discussion Topic  RE: Irritated by Hobby Actors (in New Actors Only) by nonstagemom
So Unifieds in Chicago aren't the morass that NYC was? My kid auditioned at the schools she really ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: Irritated by Hobby Actors (in New Actors Only) by nonstagemom
What gender from your hs and was it LaGuardia? Or that school in Miami? Seems weird that 3 kids fr......

I never check this place, either. I am a mother of a kid actor who is now auditioning for college. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Stuck In The Middle (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by nonstagemom
They have just added a NYC cd, Jen Rudin....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Headshots that make you look like you are already cast (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by nonstagemom
They look great, but you are breaking Rule #1, always look into to the camera....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: Question about what "Model Types" means in breakdowns (in The Working Actor) by nonstagemom
It means what it says, what we typically refer to as model types, tall and skinny, pretty. If they ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Non-union and EPA's (in The Working Actor) by nonstagemom
If you have the time, do it You don't really get your equity card until you book, anyway....

Discussion Topic  Flashback scene with no dialogue (in Secret Agent Man) by nonstagemom
Is a flashback scene with no dialogue but actor needs to emote and cry a background part? Couldn't f......

» Refine Search
» New Search