home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (157 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Question about what "Model Types" means in breakdowns (in The Working Actor) by nonstagemom
It means what it says, what we typically refer to as model types, tall and skinny, pretty. If they ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Non-union and EPA's (in The Working Actor) by nonstagemom
If you have the time, do it You don't really get your equity card until you book, anyway....

Discussion Topic  Flashback scene with no dialogue (in Secret Agent Man) by nonstagemom
Is a flashback scene with no dialogue but actor needs to emote and cry a background part? Couldn't f......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Why is it bad for a female actress to have bathing suit shots in portfolio? (in Secret Agent Man) by nonstagemom

Discussion Topic  RE: NYC theater agent question (in Secret Agent Man) by nonstagemom
Carson Adler takes on non-union, a lot....

Discussion Topic  RE: NY Actors Connection vs. Actors Green Room (in The Working Actor) by nonstagemom
Then you should focus on the agent/manager classes only. There's a bunch. And get on the waiting l......

Discussion Topic  RE: changing your look (in The Working Actor) by nonstagemom
Don't know If you are male or female/young or mid-thirties. But, my kid changed her hair color. She......

Discussion Topic  OMG the trolls are back!!!! (in The Working Actor) by nonstagemom
Spamming is back....

Discussion Topic  Merry Christmas and Happy 2015! (in The Working Actor) by nonstagemom
Everyone have a safe and happy holidays. Hope 2015 is filled with good cheer, good news, and good j......

Discussion Topic  RE: Acting Wardrobe? (in The Working Actor) by nonstagemom
For acting, you need something that portrays your role, or your look. Blue sweater, jeans, combat b......

Discussion Topic  RE: what to say as you leave the audition? (in The Working Actor) by nonstagemom
Yea!...

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - Christmas Presents (in Secret Agent Man) by nonstagemom
If you have a really good agent, one that really fights for you, you totally want to thank them. We......

Discussion Topic  RE: Guest star turnaround (in The Working Actor) by nonstagemom
Thanks....

Discussion Topic  Guest star turnaround (in The Working Actor) by nonstagemom
How quickly does Law and Order SVU tape after they have picked their guest stars?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Is what I'm doing on Actors Access wrong? Details inside.. (in The Working Actor) by nonstagemom
This is wrong on so many levels. Just pay the $. I think you did get some negative feedback, they ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Untitled Dan Schneider Pilot (Nickelodeon) (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by nonstagemom
I've sent her to summer college programs twice, and both times she's done so well. She was so good,......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Untitled Dan Schneider Pilot (Nickelodeon) (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by nonstagemom
This site is an amazing eye opener. Single male, no children, unusually interested in Nick/Disney c......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Pirate Breakdowns (in The Working Actor) by nonstagemom
I just wanted to add something. One of those movies that my kid auditioned for, not listed anywhere......

Discussion Topic  RE: Pirate Breakdowns (in The Working Actor) by nonstagemom
I do have to say, I read through the sides on showfax, and based on the script, what' going on, the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Script in hand for producer session? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by nonstagemom
Depends how old. But always have the script, at least in the back pocket....

» Refine Search
» New Search