home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 14
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (271 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Filming while in College??? HOW?? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by nonstagemom
My kid took a gap year. It was very good for her in that she is more mature and knows what she want......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Rethinking headshots (in The Working Actor) by nonstagemom
You do not have to be so rude. Get used to it? Really? You need to go back to the Fox News cry ba......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Rethinking headshots (in The Working Actor) by nonstagemom
Breaking all kinds of rules here, and I love it. The biggest one is the outdoor shoot not done duri......

Interesting theory. Waiting for the day selfies become the norm because the kid seems to be more re......

Discussion Topic  RE: Advice on Scams (in The Working Actor) by nonstagemom
Is this Big League China Tour?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Follow up after Potential Mgr Meeting (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by nonstagemom
I'm just a mom of a young adult actor. It may be an interesting experience to some. Now that your ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Follow up after Potential Mgr Meeting (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by nonstagemom
Always worked for us. Not weird at all. If they don't want you, they won't return the call. No ha......

You get one call. I think it's some weird trial to see how bad you want it. Every meeting in the p......

Discussion Topic  RE: What are EXPERIENCED actors allowed or supposed to do without their agent? (in Secret Agent Man) by nonstagemom
Maybe he could reach out some of his old contacts? I'm not reputable, but I can tell you that conta......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Scriptless Auditions (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by nonstagemom
Oh, the first one. Everything was super hush, hush. I would never comment on an ongoing project....

Discussion Topic  RE: Scriptless Auditions (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by nonstagemom
I do know that Fantastic Beasts was like that. You had to just talk about yourself, tell a funny st......

Still do it as adults. Improv is great for that....

Discussion Topic  RE: Short-term Rentals (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by nonstagemom
Gotcha. Sounded too easy. Good Luck to you!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Short-term Rentals (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by nonstagemom
I know this is kind of crazy, but since your husband is retired, maybe he could go out there with yo......

I lived in Charleston for a decade and taxes were so dirt cheap I couldn't believe it! However, the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Brown Eyes vs Blue or Green Eyes (in Secret Agent Man) by nonstagemom
I think hair/eye color are pretty standard as far as fixing what needs fixed. There's no ethical is......

Discussion Topic  RE: Brown Eyes vs Blue or Green Eyes (in Secret Agent Man) by nonstagemom
I'm sorry, I don't mean to upset you. Still kind of reeling though from hearing about a friend my ki......

Discussion Topic  RE: Does IMDB Starmeter Ranking actually matter? (in The Working Actor) by nonstagemom
It can jump from the past actors you've been in projects with....

Discussion Topic  RE: Best agencies for Tween/Teen? (in Child and Teen Models) by nonstagemom
DBA...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: Switching Agents (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by nonstagemom
Keep your Florida agent as regional. Unless you are planning on moving to NYC or LA, there are stil......

» Refine Search
» New Search