Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (187 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Being a reader (in Survival Jobs) by nonstagemom
Maybe apply at the showcase/workshop places? Don't know where you live....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Survival Jobs

Discussion Topic  RE: Is pilot season over, or not? (in Secret Agent Man) by nonstagemom
The pilots are over, the upfronts are next month. Then they start producing the shows that that get......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Questions on several LA commercial/theatrical agencies (in The Working Actor) by nonstagemom
No to Avalon. Go with Abrahms....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: CD Workshops - new to USA (in New Actors Only) by nonstagemom
And I have to say, for my daughter, we were sending her h/s/r out by mail to agents, like most peopl......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: CD Workshops - new to USA (in New Actors Only) by nonstagemom
Yep, shooty pretty much explained what it is in a nutshell, with the exception of how to pay (member......

Discussion Topic  RE: Does NYMM rep summer kids? (in Child and Teen Models) by nonstagemom
Cali time....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: Tom Todorof (in The Working Actor) by nonstagemom
Never mind, he's a money sucker....

Discussion Topic  Tom Todorof (in The Working Actor) by nonstagemom
Has anyone ever taken anything from this guy in NYC?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Which summer program? (in The Working Actor) by nonstagemom
Thanks everyone for your feedback. So Mae, you have a good opinion of the Atlantic?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Which summer program? (in The Working Actor) by nonstagemom
I find it ironic that 3 of the 4 studios (Adler, Strasburg, Atlantic) are studios of NYU. I did rea......

Thanks!...

Discussion Topic  Which summer program? (in The Working Actor) by nonstagemom
If a young actor wanted to take a summer program, which do you think would be the best studio in NYC......

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - Last Word on Pilot Season (in Secret Agent Man) by nonstagemom
So, I have a question, SAM. Some actors stay in NYC where they are based. The LA cds hire NYC cds t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Managers. Who's got 'em? Experience? (in The Working Actor) by nonstagemom
OMG gyokoren, does that manager have a sister office in NYC. I know mae, it does sound a little suf......

Discussion Topic  RE: Talent Meet Rep (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by nonstagemom
I can say that on nyc site, the cds are pretty much industry wh*res. Sorry, they just are. They ar......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Channing Tatum Acting Coach.... Really? (in New Actors Only) by nonstagemom
I know, right? Just watched Game Plan with my 9 year old....

Discussion Topic  RE: Channing Tatum Acting Coach.... Really? (in New Actors Only) by nonstagemom
Oh, and I enjoy a Dwayne Johnson movie every now and then. Doesn't that get you?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Getting into a Theater Company (in The Working Actor) by nonstagemom
broadwayworld.com, non-equity, west...

Discussion Topic  RE: Work for 17 year olds. (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by nonstagemom
Unless she has documentation that states that she has graduated early, or is legal 18, there are 18t......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: To agents, and repped actors: lie about age? (in Secret Agent Man) by nonstagemom
Don't say legal 18. It's a term that explains why you are 14 (in Cali) and 16 (in NY) and not enroll......

» Refine Search
» New Search