home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (173 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Talent Meet Rep (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by nonstagemom
I can say that on nyc site, the cds are pretty much industry wh*res. Sorry, they just are. They ar......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Channing Tatum Acting Coach.... Really? (in New Actors Only) by nonstagemom
I know, right? Just watched Game Plan with my 9 year old....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: Channing Tatum Acting Coach.... Really? (in New Actors Only) by nonstagemom
Oh, and I enjoy a Dwayne Johnson movie every now and then. Doesn't that get you?...

He is an actor, just not my cup of tea. Who are we to judge?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Getting into a Theater Company (in The Working Actor) by nonstagemom
broadwayworld.com, non-equity, west...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Work for 17 year olds. (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by nonstagemom
Unless she has documentation that states that she has graduated early, or is legal 18, there are 18t......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: To agents, and repped actors: lie about age? (in Secret Agent Man) by nonstagemom
Don't say legal 18. It's a term that explains why you are 14 (in Cali) and 16 (in NY) and not enroll......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Tips for Overactive Eyebrows? (in The Working Actor) by nonstagemom
Botox....

Discussion Topic  RE: Paige and Frankie (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by nonstagemom
It doesn't list a network......

Discussion Topic  RE: Co-star: How fast are they cast? (in The Working Actor) by nonstagemom
It is a catch 22, but not for getting an agent. If I were you, I'd go to one of the showcases of an......

Discussion Topic  RE: Freaky Friday (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by nonstagemom
Agency auditions are today and next week. Callbacks are starting Monday-Weds., as well....

Discussion Topic  RE: Self-taping + emailing an unsolicited tape (from BDs) (in The Working Actor) by nonstagemom
Why do I feel like the old lady in the Esurance commercial that keeps saying "that's not how it work......

Discussion Topic  RE: Self-taping + emailing an unsolicited tape (from BDs) (in The Working Actor) by nonstagemom
But it's still from an agent's office. All the assistants are the ones who handle that kind of stuf......

Discussion Topic  RE: Agency Quick to Sign Me, Red Flag? (in Secret Agent Man) by nonstagemom
OP said is was top 50. Seriously, people are overcritical here anymore....

Discussion Topic  RE: Agency Quick to Sign Me, Red Flag? (in Secret Agent Man) by nonstagemom
I'm not trying to be rude. Don't be so reactive. It's not really anyone's business....

Don't say the agency. Just go with it....

It depends on what you did for them at the meeting. Did you sing, read copy? It's not a big deal....

Discussion Topic  RE: Teenager Getting Into Acting (in The Working Actor) by nonstagemom
I don't know where you are in Arizona, but the Torch Theatre in Phoenix looks awesome. Sounds like ......

Discussion Topic  RE: If not Manhattan then where? (in The Working Actor) by nonstagemom
Astoria is good, safe, and still in New York. Somewhere in the Meadowlands area, it's a couple of b......

Discussion Topic  RE: Not getting non-union THEATER appointments (in The Working Actor) by nonstagemom
I do know that Straw Hats insist that you be both a singer and a dancer because the shows she is aud......

» Refine Search
» New Search