home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (176 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Untitled Dan Schneider Pilot (Nickelodeon) (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by nonstagemom
I've sent her to summer college programs twice, and both times she's done so well. She was so good,......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Untitled Dan Schneider Pilot (Nickelodeon) (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by nonstagemom
This site is an amazing eye opener. Single male, no children, unusually interested in Nick/Disney c......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

It doesn't even bother me, but thank you Mom2enr. You just showed your true colors Nick....

posted October 05, 2014 02:18 PM "Does anybody know what ages they are looking for for the lead? P......

I don't believe I accused you of being a pedophile, however, why don't you come clean and say who yo......

Here's the thing, when you google (google is your friend) NickStarsPress, you find another site that......

NickStarsPress, you are very disturbing. Beware, people. A fox is in the hen house....

I was actually encouraged by the bd, when it said "young adults" as in not minors. He doesn't seem t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Pirate Breakdowns (in The Working Actor) by nonstagemom
I just wanted to add something. One of those movies that my kid auditioned for, not listed anywhere......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

I do have to say, I read through the sides on showfax, and based on the script, what' going on, the ......

Here's something that I've discovered. Castingabout is great for finding active CD's, but the descr......

Discussion Topic  RE: Script in hand for producer session? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by nonstagemom
Depends how old. But always have the script, at least in the back pocket....

Discussion Topic  RE: working mutiple takes yay or nay ? (in The Working Actor) by nonstagemom
My personal favorite, nonunion, student films that need completely reshot because the lighting was o......

Discussion Topic  RE: In Perpetuity (in The Working Actor) by nonstagemom
Of course. We had to walk away once, but she's never been able to use any of that stuff. Too old n......

Discussion Topic  RE: In Perpetuity (in The Working Actor) by nonstagemom
There must be a contract that nonunion/newbie/student directs use. It is in everyone one of them. A......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cannot decide, need opinions please! (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by nonstagemom
OMG you look like a young Callista Flockhart....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: More auditions & bookings via self sub than through agency (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by nonstagemom
As a non-union actor, the jobs were very abundant for my dd. I self-submitted all the time even tho......

Discussion Topic  RE: Does anyone have Asperger's Syndrome? (in The Working Actor) by nonstagemom
I don't know how old you are, but Daryl Hannah is a very successful actress. And if she is an "Aspi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Does anyone have Asperger's Syndrome? (in The Working Actor) by nonstagemom
What is a NT? And why did you show this clip? I thought Dan Akroyd and Keanu Reeves both were on th......

Discussion Topic  RE: no permit yet (in Child and Teen Models) by nonstagemom
Yes, you will be ok. But if you are shooting in PA or NJ, someone shows up to check the site. Don't......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

» Refine Search
» New Search