home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (189 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Viewing/Submitting Roles for Children (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by nonstagemom
More reasons you may see some and not others...They like to build up pr on the programs, so they pos......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Self-Submitting when you have an agent? (in The Working Actor) by nonstagemom
Yes, that's true, they are fine with self-submits if it is classified as local hire. However, if yo......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Self-Submitting when you have an agent? (in The Working Actor) by nonstagemom
If you have a top tier agent, they hate when you self submit. Just saying...

Discussion Topic  RE: Match these... (in Secret Agent Man) by nonstagemom
tight jeans, V-neck t-shirt in black, grey, or blue....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: GIF vs Headshot (in Secret Agent Man) by nonstagemom

Discussion Topic  RE: Please recommend me some TV shows I can sign my kid in! (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by nonstagemom
I said I'm sorry already. But you have to admit, you were harsh, ok? Let's play fair, we've been at......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Please recommend me some TV shows I can sign my kid in! (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by nonstagemom
Oh, sorry, just makes me mad when someone randomly flames a sister....

Happyblessed, you should change your name to Cranky Pants. Girl, bye to you!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Worth submitting to ABC Digital Competition if you're not diverse? (in The Working Actor) by nonstagemom
No, you don't want to look non-clueish when it comes to diversity....

Discussion Topic  RE: Audition question (in The Working Actor) by nonstagemom
If you are auditioning for a lead, it's going to be sooner than later. But if the actual production......

Discussion Topic  RE: On-line Acting Lessons? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by nonstagemom
If you have an agent, see if they have a referral. But I think driving an hour for an acting teache......

Discussion Topic  RE: Juilliard (in Secret Agent Man) by nonstagemom
She was totally fine for the Unifieds in NYC, it was just the Julliard audition that she wasn't feel......

I'm hoping you're not being dismissive. She had a ruptured eardrum. Some people are asked to read ......

So sorry. I read somewhere that the MFA's were sponsored. Like Jessica Chestain's was covered by R......

Isn't it free to get your MFA at Julliard?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Training AND working a full time job? (in The Working Actor) by nonstagemom
Some don't. I know a lead in a new series that takes his master class. Really, if you are just star......

Discussion Topic  RE: Training AND working a full time job? (in The Working Actor) by nonstagemom
And it begins......

UCB is good. A lot of people will have a fit when I mention this, Anthony Meindl. He has nightly c......

Discussion Topic  RE: Every Witch Way spin off W.I.T.s Academy (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by nonstagemom
Never mind, I guess if everyone on the show is on board, there's nothing you can do about it. Sucks......

Discussion Topic  RE: Every Witch Way spin off W.I.T.s Academy (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by nonstagemom
I know this is a weird question, but what about Global Rule #1?...

» Refine Search
» New Search