home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 12
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (232 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Just signed with Commercial Agent! Now what? (in The Working Actor) by nonstagemom
If you aren't already, get into some improv classes. And if you are SAG-AFTRA, check out the SAG Fo......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Last minute nudity required (in The Working Actor) by nonstagemom
I was appalled with the whole "it's Broadway" thing too. And one of those pole dancers is in Hamilt......

Discussion Topic  RE: Last minute nudity required (in The Working Actor) by nonstagemom
She contacted the director and he said it wasn't required but a new breakdown has it listed. I saw ......

Discussion Topic  Last minute nudity required (in The Working Actor) by nonstagemom
A nonunion play last minute slipped in the added tidbit "nudity required." Right before auditions. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: 20-Something Pilot Bookings So Far ... (in Secret Agent Man) by nonstagemom
Do you know of anyone who has ever done a semester either abroad or domestic with NTI, the O'Neil th......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: 20-Something Pilot Bookings So Far ... (in Secret Agent Man) by nonstagemom
Thanks. That explains the recent bad reviews....

Just curious if anyone has recently attended or graduated from Circle in the Square 2 year conservat......

Thanks for the thread. I think, to me, this shows that there is no such thing as an overnight succe......

Didn't say it wasn't....

I don't want to get into a great debate, or a mother of a BFA kid smack down. It's great to get a B......

The kids with serious credits know that they can start back up where they were. Dakota Fanning. An......

It's a gamble when you are 18tpy and are booking. If you are getting auditions, roles, why would yo......

Aubrey Joseph was in his first year of drama/BFA at USC. Some kids are just holding steady in colle......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do agents in NYC prefer working with managers? (in Secret Agent Man) by nonstagemom
Oh dear. That manager is doing a no-no. That's why my kid decided to go without the manager, the 1......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do agents in NYC prefer working with managers? (in Secret Agent Man) by nonstagemom
We decided that my kid needed a manager, and submitted. Several "bigger" managers wanted a meeting,......

Discussion Topic  RE: New york auditions - mainly self tapes or in person? (in The Working Actor) by nonstagemom
I always thought local hire was cheap speak for we are not paying for your trip, hotel, etc. My kid......

Discussion Topic  RE: DEADLINE: CRIME WITH TAMRON HALL (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by nonstagemom
Yes, you're right, there are very good nonunion opportunities. But were there safety checks? You ar......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: DEADLINE: CRIME WITH TAMRON HALL (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by nonstagemom
I realize that under a certain age, young actors are not obligated to join the union. I just don't ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

It is non-union, so......

Discussion Topic  RE: LA City Attorney files criminal charges against CD workshops (in The Working Actor) by nonstagemom
My daughter just took a SAG Foundation cd workshop. Bad choice. Pay the $99 for the pay for play i......

» Refine Search
» New Search