Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (185 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Juilliard (in Secret Agent Man) by nonstagemom
She was totally fine for the Unifieds in NYC, it was just the Julliard audition that she wasn't feel......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

I'm hoping you're not being dismissive. She had a ruptured eardrum. Some people are asked to read ......

So sorry. I read somewhere that the MFA's were sponsored. Like Jessica Chestain's was covered by R......

Isn't it free to get your MFA at Julliard?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Training AND working a full time job? (in The Working Actor) by nonstagemom
Some don't. I know a lead in a new series that takes his master class. Really, if you are just star......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Training AND working a full time job? (in The Working Actor) by nonstagemom
And it begins......

UCB is good. A lot of people will have a fit when I mention this, Anthony Meindl. He has nightly c......

Discussion Topic  RE: Every Witch Way spin off W.I.T.s Academy (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by nonstagemom
Never mind, I guess if everyone on the show is on board, there's nothing you can do about it. Sucks......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Every Witch Way spin off W.I.T.s Academy (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by nonstagemom
I know this is a weird question, but what about Global Rule #1?...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

And does that mean that the Kids on Every Witch Way are fi-core, or nonunion?...

Yep....

Discussion Topic  RE: Private Coaching - is it recommended? (in Secret Agent Man) by nonstagemom
My dd used a coach recently that cost $175 an hour, that was recommended by her agent. And it was e......

Discussion Topic  RE: Private Coaching - is it recommended? (in Secret Agent Man) by nonstagemom
I would put it under training, if the coach is well known....

Discussion Topic  RE: Legend 3 - Carrie Ann Levy and Ashley Mayer (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by nonstagemom
Good agents NEVER contact/cold call....

Discussion Topic  RE: Pennsylvania Work Permit (in Child and Teen Models) by nonstagemom
School counselor, we've done, and had her use official school stamp to make it look official and all......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: SAG Jobs for Kids (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by nonstagemom
They don't have to join until 14, if they are doing union work. If not, it's a nonissue....

Discussion Topic  RE: mr agent " I don't wear dentures!" (in The Working Actor) by nonstagemom
Lisa Rinna doesn't wear depends but she sure is making bank promoting them!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Being a reader (in Survival Jobs) by nonstagemom
Maybe apply at the showcase/workshop places? Don't know where you live....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Survival Jobs

Discussion Topic  RE: Is pilot season over, or not? (in Secret Agent Man) by nonstagemom
The pilots are over, the upfronts are next month. Then they start producing the shows that that get......

Discussion Topic  RE: Questions on several LA commercial/theatrical agencies (in The Working Actor) by nonstagemom
No to Avalon. Go with Abrahms....

» Refine Search
» New Search