home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 13
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (247 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: What are the likliehoods of an agent taking on a new client during pilot season? (in Secret Agent Man) by nonstagemom
If you have all your ducks in a row, do it! You are handing them a gift, an actor with his act toge......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Back Up Plan- College? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by nonstagemom
[QUOTE]Originally posted by nonstagemom: Oh hush left coast, you don't even know what you're talking......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Back Up Plan- College? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by nonstagemom
Oh hush....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

You go, gurl. Apparently you want to brag about your amazingness, as well. Ruffle a few feathers a......

So why post now?...

Why do people feel the need to assert that they are somebody? You don't even know what I do for a l......

That's nice, truly nice. You can bash all you want, because you're daughter says it's "basic." This......

Acting is a real job, if you're good at it....

OMG, you Bonnie Gillespie disciples. Get off the mommy boards and get into the real world. I know b......

Seriously, maybe I know what happened and you don't. And to say that a BFA is that inexpensive is r......

Well, I guess you told me. Talk to you in 4 years....

She just needed the support of a "real" teacher. When she tried Spanish on line, it was very hard to......

Oh, my kid finished high school early. She was done by January 14 her senior year, thanks to the ma......

Some schools, especially in NY/LA, ask straight up if the potential student plans on working/auditio......

My dd is in the middle of her gap year. She did the Unifieds, and the on campus auditions last year......

Discussion Topic  RE: Theatre Department Agencies (Equity)? (in Secret Agent Man) by nonstagemom
Legit theatre agents handle it all. At least in NYC....

Discussion Topic  RE: Do agents pitch actors to casting directors? (in Secret Agent Man) by nonstagemom
I don't your age range or what your forte is being as you are from NYC, things are super slow right......

Discussion Topic  Vanessa Hudgens dad passes away. (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by nonstagemom
I just saw that Vanessa H. is dedicating her Grease Live performance to her dad, who passed away Sat......

Discussion Topic  RE: Taking a bit of a break, need advice on where to go from there (in The Working Actor) by nonstagemom
Filmmaker's situation is such that he sounds like he wants to live where there's theatre, trains, an......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Taking a bit of a break, need advice on where to go from there (in The Working Actor) by nonstagemom
Not from LA at all. But if you want theatre and you have no car, you are on the wrong coast. If yo......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

» Refine Search
» New Search