home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 14
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (271 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Art and Soul acting studio in NYC (in The Working Actor) by nonstagemom
Has anyone done any classes here?...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: AEFH or Clear Talent for 12 YO boy? (in Secret Agent Man) by nonstagemom
Terrible, isn't it? I guess it's ok for the adult comic actor, they can promote all kinds of hilari......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: AEFH or Clear Talent for 12 YO boy? (in Secret Agent Man) by nonstagemom
Lois Lane, I rarely say this, but LOL! Ditto, and you keep thinking the way you're thinking. I don'......

I know bigger agencies rarely take developing actors. They want them to be established. But I saw ......

Neither does my kid. In fact, as she has gotten older, she has become even more anti-social. Haven......

I know, right? You'd think it would be more harsh in NY market, but it's so warm and caring. I gues......

I think as a new parent of a kid actor, you just can't help not wanting to get involved in your kid'......

At this point in your son's journey, you really can't get caught up in IMDb star meter ratings. It'......

I'm sure he is being submitted for everything he is right for. Sadly, so is every other kid in that......

Just giving another perspective....

That's the problem with these boards. If your kid wants to be a Disney kid, and you're up for the c......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bob Krakower acting teacher (in The Working Actor) by nonstagemom
Thank you so much for the reach out!...

Discussion Topic  Bob Krakower acting teacher (in The Working Actor) by nonstagemom
Bob Krakower was listed as a recommended acting teacher from my kid's agent in NYC. He always gets ......

Discussion Topic  RE: 'Criminal Minds' Casting Director Out After HR Story on Pay-To-Play Workshops (in The Working Actor) by nonstagemom
Filmactor, according to Sparkles, he didn't get fired for his workshops, it was much more than that.......

Discussion Topic  RE: 'Criminal Minds' Casting Director Out After HR Story on Pay-To-Play Workshops (in The Working Actor) by nonstagemom
Do you know why he was fired?...

That is so sad. I heard of some really good actors that were on that show without going through wor......

Did you ever play guess the workshop actor? I know some actors are pretty well known, and they are ......

Gary Baum seems to be a legitimate journalist. He doesn't work for Washington Post or NY Times, but......

Discussion Topic  RE: Girls Who Code PSA (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by nonstagemom
Callback and holds in place....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: SLOW??? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by nonstagemom
Innasec, you can't unring a bell, put the cat back into the bag. Of course, Beth Melsky would love ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

» Refine Search
» New Search