home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 11
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (204 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Acting coach Cameron Thor guilty of lewd conduct with child actress (in The Working Actor) by nonstagemom
Cosby?...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Acting coach Cameron Thor guilty of lewd conduct with child actress (in The Working Actor) by nonstagemom
Maybe it was just a cover for his lo-down dirty ways. Maybe, this wasn't the first time he's done i......

Why?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Fiddler (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by nonstagemom
True, that. GLTA...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Fiddler (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by nonstagemom
Yes, but it's Broadway, and that's where everyone wants to end up! No tiny roles......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Update: there were many kids there today. Some were 9, some were teens. And they didn't have dance......

Well, I'm not sure what you meant. I do know my kid is going in today, and that's a fact. I just g......

Can't always believe everything you hear. Are the contracts signed? It ain't over till...well, you......

I think finals may be today....

Discussion Topic  RE: Submitting Reel To Agents & CD's (in Secret Agent Man) by nonstagemom
Definitely go with AA. Posting Youtube also opens you up to your social media status, or lack there......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Too many auditions, no callbacks. (in Secret Agent Man) by nonstagemom
Well, we have discussed it. I've suggested auditioning classes, and was told that everything she is......

Discussion Topic  RE: Too many auditions, no callbacks. (in Secret Agent Man) by nonstagemom
Don't even understand what you are saying....

Yes, I agree, the agent is totally doing her job. But you reach a level in the "tier" where actors ......

She's theatrical, only. And she is now an adult. And yes, I see your point about switching up. It......

That's my biggest fear. She does tape a lot, but also goes in for auditions, as well. I don't go w......

So harsh....

Discussion Topic  Too many auditions, no callbacks. (in Secret Agent Man) by nonstagemom
Get auditions, no callbacks. Do we have a wonderful agent with a lot friends, but no connections? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Approaching known actor w/ script (in Secret Agent Man) by nonstagemom
I'm sure the actor has a website, or contact him through his agent. Good luck to you! Don't be a s......

Discussion Topic  RE: GETTING FEEDBACK (in The Working Actor) by nonstagemom
You will always get good feedback from a class/workshop. You just have to be patient, or get a bett......

Discussion Topic  RE: GETTING FEEDBACK (in The Working Actor) by nonstagemom
Your feedback is the callback/booking....

» Refine Search
» New Search