home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (182 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: More auditions & bookings via self sub than through agency (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by nonstagemom
As a non-union actor, the jobs were very abundant for my dd. I self-submitted all the time even tho......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Does anyone have Asperger's Syndrome? (in The Working Actor) by nonstagemom
I don't know how old you are, but Daryl Hannah is a very successful actress. And if she is an "Aspi......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Does anyone have Asperger's Syndrome? (in The Working Actor) by nonstagemom
What is a NT? And why did you show this clip? I thought Dan Akroyd and Keanu Reeves both were on th......

Discussion Topic  RE: no permit yet (in Child and Teen Models) by nonstagemom
Yes, you will be ok. But if you are shooting in PA or NJ, someone shows up to check the site. Don't......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: no permit yet (in Child and Teen Models) by nonstagemom
Go to a doc in a box/fastercare/one of those urgent care places. They usually do a physical for $20......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: Question on what to mail talent agencies (in Secret Agent Man) by nonstagemom
Send the moody/mean girl. That seems to be the "thing" now. For years, we sent the sweet, happy sm......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Question on what to mail talent agencies (in Secret Agent Man) by nonstagemom
Send your most killer headshot. Now, like email it. Probably would help if you are union....

Discussion Topic  RE: When to seek representation/manager? (in The Working Actor) by nonstagemom
If you are looking for commercial rep, now. And just send your other stuff out if you have an amazi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Signing Off For A Little While (in Secret Agent Man) by nonstagemom
Prayers to you. Seems so strange to step back from something you have gone so hard at, but it will b......

Discussion Topic  RE: Things picking up after Labor Day? (in Secret Agent Man) by nonstagemom
There was a definite lull in past week for 18 legals, teen roles compared to the 4 a week audition r......

Discussion Topic  Things picking up after Labor Day? (in Secret Agent Man) by nonstagemom
It seems that there has been a lull in the last couple of weeks. With the end of summer, vacations, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Expediting renewal permit (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by nonstagemom
Tanner1, was reminded that next time apply for permit, need to send proof of my ID, but they still s......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Opinions on my sons' updated reel.... (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by nonstagemom
I would get rid of the jumpy scene before the scene with a hammer....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - Judgement Calls (in Secret Agent Man) by nonstagemom
That's not really a judgement call, is it? Wouldn't that be you making your client prepared? She's......

Discussion Topic  RE: Roles that hurt actor's career (in The Working Actor) by nonstagemom
All reality shows are no-nos, unless you are Jennifer Hudson. No skin until you are accepted as a l......

Discussion Topic  RE: Resumes (in The Working Actor) by nonstagemom
It kind of depends on what experience you have and your market. Put it under training....

Discussion Topic  RE: Am I crazy or are these super cheap headshots super good? (in The Working Actor) by nonstagemom
I think you have to remember that photogs try to get a little too artsy by the tilt of the head, the......

Discussion Topic  RE: If you were to choose an acting program solely based on getting an agent from it.. (in Secret Agent Man) by nonstagemom
Pom, I don't know how long you've been in this business, but if you could get into one of the big un......

Discussion Topic  RE: If you were to choose an acting program solely based on getting an agent from it.. (in Secret Agent Man) by nonstagemom
I know a kid that graduated from a college that has a very good drama program, unfortunately, he got......

Discussion Topic  RE: Couple of questions (in Secret Agent Man) by nonstagemom
....crickets.......

» Refine Search
» New Search