home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (16 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: A Christmas Story - The Musical (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by skybroadway
Is this for the non-union tour? If so, does anyone know the latest information. I have a DS....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Matilda (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by skybroadway
Yes, they have a CB date on June 13th. They heard from their agent directly. I would assume all othe......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Matilda (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by skybroadway
I heard from a friend that there is a final CB on June 13th and possibly June 18th. I don't know whi......

Received notice from casting that individuals that are attending on the 23rd are grouped and organiz......

Just to be clear, I never intented to sound like Nora's team is disorganized. We have had nothing bu......

It doesn't seem like there is any real rhime or reason for callbacks. There is no set steps to go th......

My DS was asked to come back on May 14. He made it last time to the final auditions. Looking forward......

My DS made it to final auditions last round. My DS was asked to come back for this next round. @ Mad......

Any more specifics about the date of dance callbacks? Did anyone sense that they would be early Apri......

Thanks for posting this MamaJo. I was wondering if you know what roles each of the boys/girls are pl......

Does anyone know if they are casting more th allan one Bruce and if they have selected all the kids ......

On Thursday there were 24 girls (the Matilda weren't there), 24 boys. At the end of the day they kep......

@ Trumpetmom. Your incorrect by stating that they are only casting local kids for all the roles exc......

I'm assuming they are casting 4 Matidas and 4 Bruces just like they have for the London production. ......

My son was asked to come back towards the end of the month. Does anyone know if these callbacks are ......

WOW! So, it sounds like they are making a casting decision fast then in order for the kids to be the......

» Refine Search
» New Search