home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (7 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Fun Home Musical (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by skybroadway
Playbill announces Fun Home! Congrats to our friends Zell Morrow and Oscar Williams! ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: NBC Diversity Scene Showcase (in Secret Agent Man) by skybroadway
Just curious about Eco Cast through Actor's Access. My DS was recently asked to submit for a pilot, ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: School of Rock (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by skybroadway
@MamaShan72, curious if your child is still in the running. We have self taped my DS singing and pl......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: School of Rock (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by skybroadway
@anonymousmom, we were asked to do the same. My DS, who is 13yrs, was given sides, and then asked to......

Since my DS was recently submitted I'm wondering if we missed the boat on this one. I guess time wi......

I heard through our manager that there is a new CD for 'School of Rock' and they started over with ......

Discussion Topic  RE: A Christmas Story - The Musical (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by skybroadway
Is this for the non-union tour? If so, does anyone know the latest information. I have a DS....

» Refine Search
» New Search