home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (18 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Deidhra Fahey (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by skybroadway
We used her for my son's headshot's a loved her. She made us feel very comfortable and while we were......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: History of Radness (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by skybroadway
We submitted on LA casting and he was called in for it on Friday. It's for a featured extra role. I ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  History of Radness (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by skybroadway
Wondering if anyone has heard of this pilot? My DS has an audition in LA tomorrow and wondering if a......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: NY Travel (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by skybroadway
Great advice from bizzymama! I would agree too......

Discussion Topic  RE: Actor Training In LA, Laurie Morella (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by skybroadway
My DS is currently in LA auditioning for pilot season and he has been to 'several' workshops for CD'......

Discussion Topic  RE: Papa - working title - film (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by skybroadway
My DS auditioned for the role of 'young Ben' two weeks ago. We haven't heard anything....

Discussion Topic  RE: Wonder (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by skybroadway

Discussion Topic  RE: Best Friends Whenever (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by skybroadway
@mamacare, my son did not go in for this. We only attended Howard Meltzer workshop at ATLA....

Discussion Topic  RE: Best Friends Whenever (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by skybroadway
We just went to a workshop in LA with Howard Meltzer. He said that he is calling in girls currently ......

Discussion Topic  RE: School of Rock ...Broadway (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by skybroadway
We have a friend who's son went to agent calls in NYC yesterday. My son is going to agent calls on J......

Discussion Topic  RE: CA vs NY permits (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by skybroadway
If you are in CA you can walk into the Van Nuys office and get a permit within a few minutes. In Jan......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fun Home Musical (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by skybroadway
Playbill announces Fun Home! Congrats to our friends Zell Morrow and Oscar Williams! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: NBC Diversity Scene Showcase (in Secret Agent Man) by skybroadway
Just curious about Eco Cast through Actor's Access. My DS was recently asked to submit for a pilot, ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: School of Rock (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by skybroadway
@MamaShan72, curious if your child is still in the running. We have self taped my DS singing and pl......

Discussion Topic  RE: School of Rock (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by skybroadway
@anonymousmom, we were asked to do the same. My DS, who is 13yrs, was given sides, and then asked to......

Since my DS was recently submitted I'm wondering if we missed the boat on this one. I guess time wi......

I heard through our manager that there is a new CD for 'School of Rock' and they started over with ......

Discussion Topic  RE: A Christmas Story - The Musical (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by skybroadway
Is this for the non-union tour? If so, does anyone know the latest information. I have a DS....

» Refine Search
» New Search