home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (10 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: People with day jobs - what's your plan? (in The Working Actor) by Newbie09
Interesting thread. I went "all in" towards acting over the last 4 years. I have had some success,......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: [CALL TO ACTION] IMDbPRO trying to bump up their prices (in The Working Actor) by Newbie09
One question I have... is anyone actually going to use the casting/ submission service on IMDB? I ju......

Discussion Topic  RE: Too many in your category.... True or BS? (in Secret Agent Man) by Newbie09
Well SAM, the only People who make money passing are NFL Quarterbacks, and I don't see a number on y......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Too many in your category.... True or BS? (in Secret Agent Man) by Newbie09
All I can say is it was one of the best meetings I have ever had. I could not have been more on top......

Well that's a good question... 2 possibilities... it was a referral, so they met just because of th......

Discussion Topic  Too many in your category.... True or BS? (in Secret Agent Man) by Newbie09
I had a meeting w one of the top Commercial agencies in LA. It could not have gone any better... ye......

Discussion Topic  Teacher: Eric Kline (in The Working Actor) by Newbie09
Truth or others.... any opinions on Teacher Eric Kline... ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Abstract Talent Agency? (in Secret Agent Man) by Newbie09
Yes, I was with them for a little bit. They got me 4 Auditions (a music Video, a Print Job, and 2 T......

Discussion Topic  RE: Pay to be in a movie: Magic Elevator (in Secret Agent Man) by Newbie09
Here is a notification I received TOday on AA from these guys: Project: PAIN KILLER Role: LEE GUL......

Discussion Topic  RE: Top LA Commercial Agencies (in Secret Agent Man) by Newbie09
There are 2 Agencies that are notably missing from the list. Reign Agency and The SOHL Agency. The......

» Refine Search
» New Search