home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (9 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: LA Photographers... (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Mother moon
Do any of the NY Moms recommend Olesja? I'm hesitant based on how expensive the shoot would be for a......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: The intern (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Mother moon
DD self taped today. What's a "Class Act" I've never heard of that!?...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: j crew (in Child and Teen Models) by Mother moon
It could be for the shoot next week in NYC or the Shoot in St. Bart's!? DD was holding for St. Bart'......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: The Visitors- Pilot (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Mother moon
We have a self tape for the role of Caroline due Monday. Hope this helps!?...

Discussion Topic  RE: REVLON (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Mother moon
Did this book? It shoots Tuesday. I'm sure it has by now right!?...

Discussion Topic  RE: REVLON (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Mother moon
Nothing yet. Should know soon! Good Luck!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Chase (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Mother moon
Nothing here! GL...

Discussion Topic  RE: Residuals Question (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Mother moon
WOW. Thanks! Both my kids are sag. I think this will be very helpful. Thank you both!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Residuals Question (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Mother moon
Shipstress~ How do I get in on that residual tracker? Sounds great! ......

» Refine Search
» New Search