home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (12 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: 90210 Talent (in Secret Agent Man) by TorontoActress
No, he's not my rep but I do know a few of his so called "agents" - they are all actors who submit f......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: 90210 Talent (in Secret Agent Man) by TorontoActress
I'd be careful. Most of their agents are actors who pretty much only submit themselves. To get aroun......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dropped (in Secret Agent Man) by TorontoActress
Thanks. She actually got into producing so can't really follow here there. But I've already heard fr......

Discussion Topic  Dropped (in Secret Agent Man) by TorontoActress
Sooo I came home to an email from my theatrical agent telling me that due to the fact that the agent......

Discussion Topic  RE: LACasting warning (in The Working Actor) by TorontoActress
Good thing I saw this post! I just got this email: Email regarding: Camping Trip For the role of: ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Best Commercial Workshop/Class? (in Secret Agent Man) by TorontoActress
Hilarious! *sidenote: it took me 5 or 6 tries to just get through this thread! Holy pop-up ads Back......

Discussion Topic  RE: dpm talent (in Secret Agent Man) by TorontoActress
Ya he has zero tolerance for missing auditions, he doesn't care if your house is on fire. He will te......

Discussion Topic  RE: LA Neighborhood Breakdown (in The Working Actor) by TorontoActress
There are pros/cons to every neighbourhood here. You really just have to figure out what you want - ......

Discussion Topic  RE: LA Neighborhood Breakdown (in The Working Actor) by TorontoActress
I went to LA to check out a bunch of neighbourhoods last month and I went everywhere to get a porper......

Discussion Topic  RE: Top 5 Acting Classes in LA (in The Working Actor) by TorontoActress
I studied with Saxon at Annie's studio for a couple months but heard Saxon is now on her own. I was ......

Discussion Topic  RE: IMDb (in Secret Agent Man) by TorontoActress
What?? It's useless?? But I was including that in all my submission letters! "My starmeter is now 25......

Discussion Topic  RE: For all newbies- must read!! (in New Actors Only) by TorontoActress
awesome info! Bump indeed!...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

» Refine Search
» New Search