Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (43 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: 90210 Talent (in Secret Agent Man) by TorontoActress
No, he's not my rep but I do know a few of his so called "agents" - they are all actors who submit f......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

I'd be careful. Most of their agents are actors who pretty much only submit themselves. To get aroun......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dropped (in Secret Agent Man) by TorontoActress
Thanks. She actually got into producing so can't really follow here there. But I've already heard fr......

Discussion Topic  Dropped (in Secret Agent Man) by TorontoActress
Sooo I came home to an email from my theatrical agent telling me that due to the fact that the agent......

Discussion Topic  RE: LACasting warning (in The Working Actor) by TorontoActress
Good thing I saw this post! I just got this email: Email regarding: Camping Trip For the role of: ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Ad are screwing up the site (in The Working Actor) by TorontoActress
OMgosh thank you for this! The ads were driving me nuts! Installed Adblock and all is well in the wo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Best Commercial Workshop/Class? (in Secret Agent Man) by TorontoActress
Hilarious! *sidenote: it took me 5 or 6 tries to just get through this thread! Holy pop-up ads Back......

Discussion Topic  RE: dpm talent (in Secret Agent Man) by TorontoActress
Ya he has zero tolerance for missing auditions, he doesn't care if your house is on fire. He will te......

Discussion Topic  RE: Holidays and agent gifts (in Secret Agent Man) by TorontoActress
Ya I did a little digging and found out it was some place called TAG? I've never heard of them. This......

Discussion Topic  Holidays and agent gifts (in Secret Agent Man) by TorontoActress
So the holiday season is here and that means holiday shopping for everyone on your list! For many of......

Discussion Topic  RE: I am grateful to my agent, but.. (in The Working Actor) by TorontoActress
Why are you limiting yourself?? You're an actor, it's your job to create the character, make him rea......

Discussion Topic  RE: Who's taken their rep to lunch? (in Secret Agent Man) by TorontoActress
I had coffee recently with my agent and it was lovely. We chatted about life in LA, how I was transi......

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - What YOU Don't Like About Agents (in Secret Agent Man) by TorontoActress
Great read. And hopefully a wake up call to some. type is not a bad thing. Age range is not a bad th......

Discussion Topic  RE: actors access profile setup (in The Working Actor) by TorontoActress
I too struggled with the sign up for similar reasons, I am a Canadian citizen that does not require ......

Discussion Topic  RE: publicist and referrals (in Secret Agent Man) by TorontoActress
Wow, actors really just want to give their hard earned money away. I wish I had a criminal mind. Kee......

Discussion Topic  Breakdown asks for high IMDB rating (in Secret Agent Man) by TorontoActress
Did anyone see this gem on AA? Breakdown for a feature. "Ideally, we are seeking well-known TV act......

Thanks for all the replies and PMs - I'll let you know how my meeting with them goes....

Discussion Topic  90210 Talent (in Secret Agent Man) by TorontoActress
Can't find much on these guys - anyone know anything about them?...

Discussion Topic  RE: do you cry in auditions? (in The Working Actor) by TorontoActress
I think if all you're worried about is if you're going to cry, you've missed the whole idea of being......

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - The IMDB Starmeter (in Secret Agent Man) by TorontoActress
I wish they handed out this article to every new actor in town. I'm so tired of getting FB or Twitte......

» Refine Search
» New Search