home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (94 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: FisherPrice (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by MarreiNY
CB's dates are 4/28, 4/29 & 4/30. GLTA!...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Weekends (in Child and Teen Models) by MarreiNY
Yes! But, I think it's great!...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: Gymboree (in Child and Teen Models) by MarreiNY
I know the shoot is not until April but has anyone heard anything? GLTA!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Dollywood (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by MarreiNY
Anyone? Cb's? : )...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  Dollywood (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by MarreiNY
Anyone else go? Seems like it will be a fun shoot! Please post any cb's. GLTA!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Volkswagen (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by MarreiNY
Any CB's yet?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Volkswagen (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by MarreiNY
28th! GLTA!!...

It was mobbed! Glta!...

Discussion Topic  Volkswagen (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by MarreiNY
Anyone else go? Would love to hear of cb's...this should be an amazing shoot!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Macy's (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by MarreiNY
congrats!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Macy's (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by MarreiNY
We were there! But, I don't recall getting a shoot date. Do you happen to know when it does shoot?...

Discussion Topic  Purely Elizabeth (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by MarreiNY
Anyone else go last week? Any cb's or holds yet? GL!...

Discussion Topic  RE: What companies do Direct Bookings in NY? (in Child and Teen Models) by MarreiNY
Macy's, Kohl's, Belk's, Toys R Us, Earnshaws, Papier Mache, McCall's. Those were some for us....

Discussion Topic  RE: Cp talent vs CESD (in Child and Teen Models) by MarreiNY
Good luck!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Cp talent vs CESD (in Child and Teen Models) by MarreiNY
Re: on camera, I'd probably ask this question in the other group. Those parents are very well inform......

Discussion Topic  RE: Esprit & il gufo (in Child and Teen Models) by MarreiNY
No CB's that I'm aware of. We are also on hold 4/3 & 4/4....

Discussion Topic  RE: NYC Petite Parade (in Child and Teen Models) by MarreiNY
I heard 3/8 & 3/9....

Discussion Topic  RE: Choosing an Agency (in Child and Teen Models) by MarreiNY
I would never talk negatively about anyone or any agency especially on a public forum. BUT...I will......

Discussion Topic  RE: Kohls commercial (in Child and Teen Models) by MarreiNY
We had a hold the last commercial but nothing this time. Haven't heard of any holds yet though....

Discussion Topic  RE: Kohls commercial (in Child and Teen Models) by MarreiNY
Any holds yet?...

» Refine Search
» New Search