home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (8 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  NY Photo Labs to Print Headshots - Recommendations? (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by Celebration Jones
I'm going to be in New York/Manhattan area for a few short months, and need good local referrals for......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  Recommendations for NY Headshot Photographers (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by Celebration Jones
I'm going to be in New York/Manhattan area for a few short months, and need local referrals for phot......

Discussion Topic  NY Audition Taping Services (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by Celebration Jones
I'm going to be in New York/Manhattan area for a few short months, and need good local referrals tha......

Discussion Topic  Need NY Audition Taping Services - Referrals Please (in The Working Actor) by Celebration Jones
I'm going to be in New York/Manhattan area for a few short months, and need good local referrals tha......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  Need NY Photo Labs to Print Headshots - Referrals Please (in The Working Actor) by Celebration Jones
I'm going to be in New York/Manhattan area for a few short months, and need good local referrals to ......

Discussion Topic  Need NY Headshot Photographers - Referrals Please (in The Working Actor) by Celebration Jones
I'm going to be in New York/Manhattan area for a few short months, and need good local referrals for......

Discussion Topic  RE: Looking to Get into the Acting Business (in New Actors Only) by Celebration Jones
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: Guidelines for submitting to agency? (in The Working Actor) by Celebration Jones
"Actor Muscle: Craft. Grit. Wit. A Professional Guide to the Business of Acting." Full explanation ......

» Refine Search
» New Search