home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (9 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: End goal? (in The Working Actor) by Celebration Jones
I have one unified goal - Excellence in my craft. And the pursuit and development of that leads to ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: What would you do in this situation? (in Secret Agent Man) by Celebration Jones
Yes, Jack Travern, I did see that part, just not LLA "taking" the action of contacting the Union to ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: What would you do in this situation? (in Secret Agent Man) by Celebration Jones
I don't see in the thread anything about taking this to the Union ... maybe I missed it. But you ca......

Discussion Topic  RE: IMDB Credit (in The Working Actor) by Celebration Jones

Discussion Topic  RE: IMDB Credit (in The Working Actor) by Celebration Jones
Shootyhoops and Cheery are correct. I would like to encourage you to consider getting an IMDb page.......

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - Meeting an Agent (in Secret Agent Man) by Celebration Jones
I think SAM was right on in the column. He caught the actor bluffing when he didn't have a good han......

Discussion Topic  RE: Acting Techniques (in The Working Actor) by Celebration Jones
I see by your location you're in the UK. I don't have many referrals for that part of the world, bu......

Discussion Topic  RE: Casting Director Workshop: target list feedback? (in The Working Actor) by Celebration Jones

Discussion Topic  RE: SAG Eligibility after Taft-Hartley (in The Working Actor) by Celebration Jones

» Refine Search
» New Search