New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (38 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: ? (in The Working Actor) by Celebration Jones
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: ? (in The Working Actor) by Celebration Jones

Discussion Topic  RE: Looking to Get into the Acting Business (in New Actors Only) by Celebration Jones
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: connections how to ? (in The Working Actor) by Celebration Jones
"Connections" for an actor means networking, and doesnt't necessarily generate bookings. They can, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Submitting to new agent with current agent on casting profile? (in Secret Agent Man) by Celebration Jones
Well you gotta do whatcha gotta do. My experience says it's easier to get an agent when you've alrea......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Ripping clips from Netflix (in Secret Agent Man) by Celebration Jones
Try contacting local LA air check services. Ask if it's possible, and if they can do it for you. L......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fear - false evidence appearing real and other reality checks (in The Working Actor) by Celebration Jones
Old School Fun: THE TEN RULES OF SHOW BIZ 1. Take the money ... 2. Eat when you can ... 3. Nothi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fear - false evidence appearing real and other reality checks (in The Working Actor) by Celebration Jones
TED Talks: The Secret to Success is GRIT. ......

Samuel Beckett ~ Ever tried? Ever failed? No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better....

Street wise ......

F. Scott Fitzgerald - It's Never Too Late...

Peter Dinklage on LUCK...

John P. Shanley ~ Don't be fair. You're not fair. No one's fair. Be an advocate for the fire in yo......

Discussion Topic  Fear - false evidence appearing real and other reality checks (in The Working Actor) by Celebration Jones
For any actors feeling glum about their current state of affairs, I'm posting some rally cries and j......

Discussion Topic  RE: Rate $$, buyout (in The Working Actor) by Celebration Jones
I'm guessing that it's both amounts combined for a lump sum - one for the session, day of shooting; ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Plaza 7 NY&Philly (in The Working Actor) by Celebration Jones

Discussion Topic  RE: Plaza 7 NY&Philly (in The Working Actor) by Celebration Jones
They seem legit to me. I concur that IMDb Pro is the first place that I'd look, as it's the only si......

Discussion Topic  RE: Guidelines for submitting to agency? (in The Working Actor) by Celebration Jones
"Actor Muscle: Craft. Grit. Wit. A Professional Guide to the Business of Acting." Full explanation ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Letter of recommendation Agency (in Secret Agent Man) by Celebration Jones
Yes, basically it's a letter of recommendation. But the most fluid way is to either get them to mak......

Discussion Topic  RE: Letter of recommendation Agency (in Secret Agent Man) by Celebration Jones
Per my experience, the best "industry referral only's" for agents are those in the industry able to ......

» Refine Search
» New Search