home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (19 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: The Millers (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by 1proudmom
Has anyone gotten any callbacks this week in L.A. From last weeks auditions?...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Jif / Smuckers (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by 1proudmom
Did anyone get cancelled CB's today?...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Jif / Smuckers (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by 1proudmom
My DD got a callback for the 21st. They must have changed the schedule....

Discussion Topic  Vampire Diaries (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by 1proudmom
Has anyone heard of any bookings for young Nina?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Selfless (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by 1proudmom
Yes it started filming today. The hired a local hire. Don't know who she is though....

Discussion Topic  RE: Selfless (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by 1proudmom
Good luck to all!! I'm sure someone will book next week. The filming date is getting close. I wonder......

The Internet mentions that Natalie Martinez plays Ryan Reynolds wife now. Has anyone heard anything ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Face of an Angel (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by 1proudmom
Thanks and to you too!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Face of an Angel (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by 1proudmom
Anyone hear about callbacks for Monday?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Kenneth Dolin (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by 1proudmom
My daughter just shot with Kenneth about a week and half ago and let me say that he is without a dou......

Discussion Topic  RE: LA Photographers... (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by 1proudmom
Kenneth Dolin, he is amazing!!! We are shooting with him on Saturday....

Discussion Topic  RE: Instant Mom (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by 1proudmom
Yes! My DD went in for the audition.Callbacks are tomorrow. GLTA......

Discussion Topic  RE: AT&T Round 6 (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by 1proudmom
Anyone hear on any bookings?...

Discussion Topic  RE: AT&T Round 6 (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by 1proudmom
My DD is on avail as well. GLTA ......

Has anyone heard of avails on this?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Beware the Night (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by 1proudmom
We have heard nothing!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Beware the Night (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by 1proudmom
My DD has a first call tomorrow here in L.A.....

Discussion Topic  RE: IMAGINE (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by 1proudmom
From what I heard they already did producers session ......

Discussion Topic  RE: IMAGINE (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by 1proudmom
Nothing yet on our end!...

» Refine Search
» New Search