home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (88 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Captain Fantastic (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYmomoftwo
Well said mom2enr! Parents shouldn't be making decisions or judging other parents for making decisio......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Mothers and Sons Broadway (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYmomoftwo
Was anyone told there would be a final callback? Our agent didn't say anything to us but I thought I......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Mothers and Sons Broadway (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYmomoftwo
I am unsure. 7-8 to play 6? Something like that....

It was vert quick and well organized. We have a callback today. Good luck to all....

Discussion Topic  RE: Law and Order SVU (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYmomoftwo
My son has a callback tomorrow afternoon. Good luck!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Kit Kat (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYmomoftwo
A good friend of ours booked.... so happy for them!...

Discussion Topic  GAP (again) (in Child and Teen Models) by NYmomoftwo
Anyone go to Gap yesterday, yet again? I believe it is for gap.com Please post if you hear anything....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: RUUM (in Child and Teen Models) by NYmomoftwo
Yeah, and they put size 5 on my 6/7 kid. Such a waste!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Gap 8/26/13 (in Child and Teen Models) by NYmomoftwo
Yes, fittings were 3-7pm today, shoots tomorrow....

Discussion Topic  RE: olive kitteridge (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYmomoftwo
We auditioned at casting on Monday, looked like a lot of names on the sign in. Haven't heard anythin......

Discussion Topic  RE: Trending Down (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYmomoftwo
First call = the first time you audition for a project...

Discussion Topic  RE: Trending Down (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by NYmomoftwo
We went in for first call today....

Discussion Topic  RE: Future Faces NYC (in Child and Teen Models) by NYmomoftwo
Contracts involving minors are not legally binding. Feel free to move on elsewhere and do not let he......

» Refine Search
» New Search