home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (49 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Residuals from Netflix Co-star? (in Secret Agent Man) by Bez
I'm actually curious about residuals on co or guest stars for netflix shows. How does that work? A......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Got Residuals for a SAG Commercial but It Still Hasn't Aired (in The Working Actor) by Bez
No, but it does mean that it's still alive. You will get a holding fee until it airs and while it ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: No lines but still got co-star credit (in The Working Actor) by Bez
If you were billed as a co star...you were billed as a costar. That's good enough to help you pitch......

Discussion Topic  RE: Attending Film Festival? (in Secret Agent Man) by Bez
what is a 1 1/2 drive? You didn't include a unit of measure. Hour? Day? If its an hour and a hal......

Photo Album  RE: My Head Shots (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by Bez
To start...ditch the black and white. That is very very outdated. Age is hard to tell in 2 pictur......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: How to Get Out of Your Own Head (in The Working Actor) by Bez
What is your training background? I ask because it sounds like you could benefit form meisner train......

Discussion Topic  RE: Submitting to/Hearing Back from Commercial Agents (in Secret Agent Man) by Bez
Agents click on unknown links all the time. Especially if your website is just "your name".com Her......

Discussion Topic  RE: The proper steps (in The Working Actor) by Bez
Finding an agent is far from the first thing. You need to start acting first. You need to be able ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Websites (in Secret Agent Man) by Bez
Also..you can get a web address and hosting for less than $20 a year (I spend 18 a year for both). ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Websites (in Secret Agent Man) by Bez
I've found that when pitching myself to reps or to casting..it makes for a very easy way to send ove......

Discussion Topic  RE: Commercial Audition Frequency - should I be worried? (in The Working Actor) by Bez
I mean...I'm not big on putting agencies into tiers, but I don't think things have changed dramatica......

Discussion Topic  RE: Commercial Audition Frequency - should I be worried? (in The Working Actor) by Bez
I'm not sure what you mean 2nd tier (unless you're talking about sam or truthteller's 2 year old age......

Discussion Topic  RE: A-List Commercial Agencies Only Accept Union Actors? (in The Working Actor) by Bez
To be honest...most of these top level commercial agencies have non union departments. I'm not sure......

Discussion Topic  RE: Auditioning for roles you're not right for (in The Working Actor) by Bez
Even in they do roll their eyes...It's their own fault. If you look like your pictures...sound like......

Discussion Topic  RE: Auditioning for roles you're not right for (in The Working Actor) by Bez
Yeah...2 people have signed off on thinking you could be right for it...Your agent and the CD. If ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Actor/Agent (in The Working Actor) by Bez

Discussion Topic  RE: Not a typical headshot question. (in The Working Actor) by Bez

Discussion Topic  RE: Not a typical headshot question. (in The Working Actor) by Bez

holy crap. almost 70 people have looked at this and no replies. Blerg....

» Refine Search
» New Search