home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (43 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Producing Your Own Work- Another Story (in The Working Actor) by Bez
I think its great! We might have to collab in the future! Ha. but seriously...I really enjoyed it......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Casting Timeline (in Secret Agent Man) by Bez
I was just a guest on a show. Auditioned on a thursday. Pinned friday. Booked. Monday night. Sho......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Producing your own work: My story (in The Working Actor) by Bez
John! Thank you for your kind words. I can't tell you how many people wanted more pterodactyls. ha......

Discussion Topic  RE: Producing your own work: My story (in The Working Actor) by Bez
Ahh JohnKneedep, Thank you so much for the kind words. I'll try to answer your questions as best I ......

Thanks JayGatsby!...

Thanks gyokoren! I was friends with all of these people that I originally met in acting classes or ......

Discussion Topic  Producing your own work: My story (in The Working Actor) by Bez
Hey guys, I see the topic of "Should I produce my own work?" come up a lot. As someone who's done t......

Discussion Topic  RE: I would really like some advice on this... (in The Working Actor) by Bez
Honestly, I would find a lawyer and have them draft a letter for your requesting your funds. That i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Paid to play... (in Secret Agent Man) by Bez
I'm going to give you a situation that happened to me. There was an agent that I was targeting. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Smaller agency access to casting (in Secret Agent Man) by Bez
It really depends on the agent and what offices will take their phone calls. I'd say its a case by......

Discussion Topic  RE: She screwed up the audition! (in The Working Actor) by Bez
It's alright Jerry...You're well within your rights to ask for another take...and the runner knows t......

Discussion Topic  RE: I'd think not, but...do the guys that run the audition (in The Working Actor) by Bez
I'm assuming you're referring to commercials. It depends on what office, but a lot of times if the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Software for making reel (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by Bez
I would hit up the apple help center. It most likely should have come with imovie....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: Headshot Photographers (in The Working Actor) by Bez
If you're going between these two, I like Stephanie....

Discussion Topic  RE: submitting via snailmail (in Secret Agent Man) by Bez
Great news OakWavemom! Strangely...emails get read...but only on the west coast I'm afraid....

I won't go into HOW I get emails but I'm not referring to using WHOIS. A lot of these companies jus......

Discussion Topic  RE: This question is for all of you theatrical talent agents and managers? (in Secret Agent Man) by Bez
A good headshot: 1. Must look like you. Don't just pick your "best looking" photo that makes you lo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Self-Tape help (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Bez
Find a service if you're in LA and NY to shoot it for you....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Best place to make a website?? (in The Working Actor) by Bez
squarespace is fine...wix seems to be pretty popular now...You can always make a wordpress page...If......

» Refine Search
» New Search