home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (9 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Moving your eyes during closeups ? (in The Working Actor) by Countrygirl.in.the.City
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: GREG SALMON WORKSHOP QUESTION (in The Working Actor) by Countrygirl.in.the.City
I also have to second Zenwarrior. I didn't meet Greg in a workshop, but he has called me in at least......

Discussion Topic  RE: Anyone ever ask their rep to see a submission report? (in Secret Agent Man) by Countrygirl.in.the.City
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Anyone ever ask their rep to see a submission report? (in Secret Agent Man) by Countrygirl.in.the.City
108... then you don't know any true country girls......

Also... amen 108. You're picking up what I'm putting down....

Jack, we're saying the same thing, just using different language. The reality of the business today......

I honestly have to say guys, if all you're doing is waiting around for your agent to send you out, g......

Discussion Topic  RE: Silly Sh1t Acting Teachers Say (in The Working Actor) by Countrygirl.in.the.City
(reads an excerpt from his/her own book in class) - "Wasn't that just amazing?!? Changes your whole......

Discussion Topic  RE: LA Neighborhood Breakdown (in The Working Actor) by Countrygirl.in.the.City
When I first moved here, I lived in Sherman Oaks. It's a great neighborhood, safe, lots of convenie......

» Refine Search
» New Search