home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (55 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Matilda Girls audition (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by MamaJo
Hi Skylane, sorry, I didn't check in here for a while. Yes. I assumed this was the final day of ca......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Matilda Girls audition (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by MamaJo
Callbacks for ensemble kids have been offered, and are on 12/9....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Matilda (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by MamaJo
@LMM, yes, ensemble callbacks this week....

Discussion Topic  RE: Matilda (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by MamaJo
Stage Da, I know what you mean. But what I mean is that no children's real names are associated wit......

Hi moms and dads, final callback emails are out, as far as I know, for next week. I know several ki......

@Sky, did your friend's agent inform them of their child actually getting a callback? (I wasn't sur......

If anyone has heard or soon hears anything further after last Tuesday's CB, please post so the rest ......

@SkipHop & Teagan, offers are not out yet, there was just another callback (dance & reading) on the ......

Did anyone from the 20th get a callback for next Tuesday without also being called back last Thursda......

@Teagan, Hard to know for sure. Tuesday is a dance callback and an acting callback. If your daught......

Anyone who was there yesterday get a callback for next week?...

So for those from Feb & April, the callbacks on the 20th and 23rd are just a first callback, correct......

P.S. My guess is that the group numbers for the 20th changed because there are now fewer kids coming......

Sawyer, as I said, in the fall the children (and I only really know about girls, but assume it was t......

I got the note that the 14th was cancelled and the fall kids are being bumped ahead one round to the......

@Sky I think there's some rhyme and reason. My guess is that the girls had to go through more round......

Discussion Topic  RE: EPA auditions (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by MamaJo
At an EPA that's just kids, it doesn't matter if your DC is union or not, because there just aren't ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Annie Movie (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by MamaJo
Anyone know how to find this or self-submit? Or is it through agents only?...

Discussion Topic  RE: MATILDA FINALS? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by MamaJo
Thursday was not finals. There is another round of callbacks with a narrowed down pool from Thursda......

Discussion Topic  RE: Grinch non union tour (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by MamaJo
Where did you guys learn of this audition? I was keeping my eye out for it, so am bummed we missed ......

» Refine Search
» New Search