home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (67 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - Starter Agents (in Secret Agent Man) by money2blow
point is. you still made a comment. you seem to get upset when someone states their p.o.v. about bei......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - Starter Agents (in Secret Agent Man) by money2blow
yet you decided to comment on workshops... the irony ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Disney Channel Open Call (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by money2blow
i ended up going for it and they didn't question anyone age and over 18 yr olds auditioned including......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Disney Channel Open Call (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by money2blow
Did they allow anyone over 18 to audition to your knowledge? and were they really strict about havin......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: dpm talent (in Secret Agent Man) by money2blow
I have meeting with him for tomorrow. Good thing i came across this board. Any info on trio talent a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Top LA Commercial Agencies (in Secret Agent Man) by money2blow
how would u rate dpm vs trio?...

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - Diversity (in Secret Agent Man) by money2blow
thanks to the "Scandal effect"...

Discussion Topic  RE: Best audition coach in los angeles who doesn't cost and arm and leg? (in The Working Actor) by money2blow
try amy lyndon...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Sick of paying for CD Workshops! (in The Working Actor) by money2blow
Yes they are. Everything you stated is 100% truth. I'm not for workshops but if i do take 1 its at S......

Discussion Topic  RE: LA classes that are during the day (in The Working Actor) by money2blow
lol. my ex managers recommended i take anthony. good thing im not w/ them anymore ......

Discussion Topic  RE: When is it time to quit? Is it time to quit? (in The Working Actor) by money2blow
I laughed too. Look at Paula Patton. She started acting so late in life. She came on the scene in he......

Discussion Topic  RE: Less than ideal L.A. Neighborhoods? (in The Working Actor) by money2blow
lol times aren't like that anymore. Wearing all red or blue is not an issue like it used to be. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: NBC Diversity Scene Showcase (in Secret Agent Man) by money2blow
whos the CD?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Red Flag (in The Working Actor) by money2blow
thanks TT. Prior to them i had never heard of carter or warner and what you said makes sense....

nice to know. have you studied with warner??? if so what did you take? i see alot is offered there...

yeah i see.. the thing about thor class is that its like ivana in terms of bring props and rehearsin......

Yes it is with A.L. have you studied with A.L?...

@iceman im in a cold reading booking class and they said once its up go to scene study so i think th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Is this normal.... (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by money2blow
meaning??? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Signing with an "unknown manager" (in Secret Agent Man) by money2blow
i think i know who this is. Is this company located in Augora hills? ......

» Refine Search
» New Search