home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (72 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Tons of Producers who are the actors (in The Working Actor) by MattyB
After responding to an email claiming to be seeking actors, I was solicited to perhaps be a producer......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Improv for a foreigner? (in The Working Actor) by MattyB
Everything you've described sounds funny already. Just relax and be yourself. Improv doesn't have ......

Discussion Topic  RE: New 60 Sec Reel (in Secret Agent Man) by MattyB
Nice work Matt. I like it. I got a real sense of you. Solid acting. Solid drama reel....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Actors Should Consider Atlanta Rep (in The Working Actor) by MattyB
Hi Nicholas, Thanks for the heads-up. Are they casting these smaller roles from audition tapes or a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Some raw footage just for the fun of it (in The Working Actor) by MattyB
I've already got a comedy reel for that. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Some raw footage just for the fun of it (in The Working Actor) by MattyB
Thanks for the input Jack. I'm lacking dramatic footage so I scour everything I can get to see if t......

Not harsh, I appreciate any and all comments. I have the footage in high def, but it was compressed......

Discussion Topic  Some raw footage just for the fun of it (in The Working Actor) by MattyB
A while back had a small part in a training video for disaster shelter workers. The final scene was......

Discussion Topic  RE: props at auditions (in The Working Actor) by MattyB
I brought a cap gun to an audition on one of my first television auditions many years ago. I got in......

Discussion Topic  RE: website (in The Working Actor) by MattyB
I like the simple, bold layout....

Discussion Topic  RE: i know the term "HOLD" but.. (in The Working Actor) by MattyB
I was "Pinned" the other day. Just another way of saying on avail apparently....

Discussion Topic  RE: voice over for video games (in The Working Actor) by MattyB
Hi Trinks, I'm not a voice actor normally, but I did do a lot of voice over work on NBA 2006 for Son......

Discussion Topic  RE: Submitting via actorsaccess. What do I tell my agent? (in Secret Agent Man) by MattyB
For these type of low budget, self submitted projects, just work it by yourself and if you book it, ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Nike Boots or shoes One of the best! (in The Working Actor) by MattyB
Looks like I just found my next monologue...

Discussion Topic  RE: Are montages on a reel really that undesirable? (in The Working Actor) by MattyB
In my opinion, if you use a short "montage" in a comedy reel, and it's funny, then that's great. Bu......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do you have a last minute audition? (in The Working Actor) by MattyB
I have an "audition" I need "coaching" with. I'll call you at about 3am tonight. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Why do I feel so bad about this callback? (in The Working Actor) by MattyB
Sorry you got so flustered, that's a sucky feeling. Here's another way to look at it: I'm curious ......

Discussion Topic  RE: What is the best equipment for filming yourself for auditions/sides/coldreads..etc (in The Working Actor) by MattyB
So, I watched the video and I'm not blown away. That quality is easily done with some simple lighti......

Discussion Topic  RE: What is the best equipment for filming yourself for auditions/sides/coldreads..etc (in The Working Actor) by MattyB
donquixote's got it. Don't sweat the technology so much, just make sure you're lit well & framed up......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to handle a fellow actor who wants to "direct" everyone? (in The Working Actor) by MattyB
Use it. Everyone on set is an artist and their emotions and subconscious have already grasped what ......

» Refine Search
» New Search