home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (46 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: I have been acting for a little bit (in The Working Actor) by MattyB
Great pics and reels Ric! You rock. Best of luck on your agent search....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: What's YOUR day job? (in The Working Actor) by MattyB
I'm a licensed contractor. Being my own boss gives me the freedom to take days off to go to auditio......

Discussion Topic  RE: Horizontal headshots (in The Working Actor) by MattyB
From what I've heard over the years you'll want to make sure that your horizontal (landscape) headsh......

Discussion Topic  RE: Let's do this! Looking for a super tough class! (in The Working Actor) by MattyB
If you're not looking for resume fodder, you might want to think about Billy Cowart ( ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bad audition (in The Working Actor) by MattyB
No biggie. Most CDs are totally on your side. She probably thought it was funny that you just stoo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Email Vs. Hardcopy (in Secret Agent Man) by MattyB
I've always called and asked how they prefer new talent submissions. Be brief. Ask quick and clear......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Use A 60-Sec Commercial In Your Reel? (in The Working Actor) by MattyB
You're whole reel should be 60 seconds. Edit that thing down to just your part....

Discussion Topic  RE: How to list job on resume? (in The Working Actor) by MattyB
List it under theater just like it's a play. Name of Play/Maze, role, Knotts Berry Farm. Some migh......

Discussion Topic  Good actors do it like this... (in The Working Actor) by MattyB

Discussion Topic  RE: Should I list these as credits on IMDB? (in The Working Actor) by MattyB
I'm pretty sure you'll be credited automatically. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Great Survey You Guys should take (in The Working Actor) by MattyB
Hey, check out this thread. It's great. ......

Discussion Topic  Tons of Producers who are the actors (in The Working Actor) by MattyB
After responding to an email claiming to be seeking actors, I was solicited to perhaps be a producer......

Discussion Topic  RE: Improv for a foreigner? (in The Working Actor) by MattyB
Everything you've described sounds funny already. Just relax and be yourself. Improv doesn't have ......

Discussion Topic  RE: New 60 Sec Reel (in Secret Agent Man) by MattyB
Nice work Matt. I like it. I got a real sense of you. Solid acting. Solid drama reel....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Actors Should Consider Atlanta Rep (in The Working Actor) by MattyB
Hi Nicholas, Thanks for the heads-up. Are they casting these smaller roles from audition tapes or a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Some raw footage just for the fun of it (in The Working Actor) by MattyB
I've already got a comedy reel for that. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Some raw footage just for the fun of it (in The Working Actor) by MattyB
Thanks for the input Jack. I'm lacking dramatic footage so I scour everything I can get to see if t......

Not harsh, I appreciate any and all comments. I have the footage in high def, but it was compressed......

Discussion Topic  Some raw footage just for the fun of it (in The Working Actor) by MattyB
A while back had a small part in a training video for disaster shelter workers. The final scene was......

Discussion Topic  RE: props at auditions (in The Working Actor) by MattyB
I brought a cap gun to an audition on one of my first television auditions many years ago. I got in......

» Refine Search
» New Search