home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (79 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: What is the best equipment for filming yourself for auditions/sides/coldreads..etc (in The Working Actor) by MattyB
So, I watched the video and I'm not blown away. That quality is easily done with some simple lighti......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: What is the best equipment for filming yourself for auditions/sides/coldreads..etc (in The Working Actor) by MattyB
donquixote's got it. Don't sweat the technology so much, just make sure you're lit well & framed up......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to handle a fellow actor who wants to "direct" everyone? (in The Working Actor) by MattyB
Use it. Everyone on set is an artist and their emotions and subconscious have already grasped what ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Accepted To AADA In La Anyone Have any info or ALUMNI (in The Working Actor) by MattyB
I'm an alumni. I had a fun time, but if I knew what I know now, I'd skip it and go study with a qua......

Discussion Topic  RE: demo reel for an agent (in The Working Actor) by MattyB
You've just gotta keep submitting to those low budget indies and shorts using your best judgement by......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do I really need a car in LA? (in The Working Actor) by MattyB
I did not know that. I just looked at the map I found on the interweb. I'm sorry for being a douche......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do I really need a car in LA? (in The Working Actor) by MattyB

Discussion Topic  RE: Tips For A Video Audition Submission To Agency (in The Working Actor) by MattyB
The reason they ask for the introduction and to tell a little bit about yourself is not because they......

Discussion Topic  RE: How many people generally get called in for a co-star? (in The Working Actor) by MattyB
In my limited experience for co-star roles, there was large group, at pre-reads, and then about 5-7 ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How many people generally get called in for a co-star? (in The Working Actor) by MattyB
The CDs whom I've heard answer this question all have said approxiamtely 20 for pre-read, 5 for prod......

Discussion Topic  RE: Forgetting a line in an audition (in The Working Actor) by MattyB
Flubbing a line is not a big deal at all, as long as you were good on the other parts. With 4 scene......

Discussion Topic  RE: Stage Name (in The Working Actor) by MattyB
I love it just the way you are. You're good dude. You got bigger fish to fry than you're name....

Discussion Topic  RE: Do classes from outside LA hold weight in LA? (in The Working Actor) by MattyB
There's plenty of booty-bad actors studying at the good classes, so most important, in my opinion, i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Trying to get my friend noticed (in The Working Actor) by MattyB
that's sweet...

Discussion Topic  RE: Ad are screwing up the site (in The Working Actor) by MattyB
I understand and respect the need for sites to run ads, but they've got the programming messed up so......

Discussion Topic  Ad are screwing up the site (in The Working Actor) by MattyB
I can't even click on things to make this forum work because ads and videos keep popping up and taki......

Poll  RE: Editing an audition video (in The Working Actor) by MattyB
How many takes do you guys usually do? I refuse to do more than a couple of takes. There's some re......

Poll  RE: Editing an audition video (in The Working Actor) by MattyB
If you're thinking in terms of "best lines" your acting is always going to be choppy and contrived. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Does this speak badly for the Voucher Crowd or where Brandon Lee died? (in The Working Actor) by MattyB
I don't quite understand the sentences in the original post, but regardless of union, nonunion, what......

Discussion Topic  RE: Should I bump Theater off of my resume? (in Secret Agent Man) by MattyB
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

» Refine Search
» New Search