home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (17 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: When to seek representation/manager? (in The Working Actor) by AlexJ
If you have professional credits and a reel then now....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: are casting director workshops worth it? (in The Working Actor) by AlexJ

Discussion Topic  RE: Reset Windows 7 Admin Password (in The Working Actor) by AlexJ
Wow, they've gone from Nike shoes to resetting Windows 7 passwords on Sony laptops. Yeah, really sl......

Discussion Topic  RE: Having a bit of trouble with fear - Advice? (in The Working Actor) by AlexJ
It sounds like you just need practice. I would suggest auditioning for a bunch of student films, sh......

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - How To Be A Good Agent (in Secret Agent Man) by AlexJ
It's confirmed: Secret Agent Man is actually more than one person writing these articles—kinda like......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: What Would Be The Most Useful Language To Learn? (in Secret Agent Man) by AlexJ
No accent and you'll sound just fine? I can only think of one: . . . Dutch...

Discussion Topic  RE: Why do I hate commercial auditions so much? (in The Working Actor) by AlexJ
I can empathize with what you're feeling b/c it's what happened to me. In my case my agent would se......

Discussion Topic  RE: L.A. training for the Stage not screen? (in The Working Actor) by AlexJ
Antaeus Theatre...

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - Sympathy for the Agent (in Secret Agent Man) by AlexJ

Discussion Topic  RE: cazt worth it? (in The Working Actor) by AlexJ
I recently had two auditions there, and we had to sign in on-line via their computer or our own usin......

Discussion Topic  RE: Lisa Ystrom (in Secret Agent Man) by AlexJ

Discussion Topic  RE: Who here makes their own work? (in The Working Actor) by AlexJ

Discussion Topic  RE: Silly Sh1t Acting Teachers Say (in The Working Actor) by AlexJ

Discussion Topic  RE: Silly Sh1t Acting Teachers Say (in The Working Actor) by AlexJ
Love this post. Here's the douche bag shit that made me bounce out of the there: Los Angeles "I'm......

Discussion Topic  RE: L.A. Theatrical Agency List - August 2013 (in Secret Agent Man) by AlexJ

Discussion Topic  RE: Cheapest Places to do CD Workshops (in The Working Actor) by AlexJ
How do you find out which one he wants, it'd be in the description?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Cheapest Places to do CD Workshops (in The Working Actor) by AlexJ
I thought Scott David had everyone improv their type? Please tell me he does do prepared scenes....

» Refine Search
» New Search