home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (17 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Attaching headshots and resumes (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by 2_who_sing
What kind of paper are you supposed to use? I did a resume for DD and stapled a photo to the back p......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Broadway Kids Auditions Workshop? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by 2_who_sing
My DD did their October workshop and LOVED it! I'm sure she will enjoy it and it should help her to......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Matilda Girls audition (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by 2_who_sing
Does anyone know when the next round of girls auditions is being held?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Classes (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by 2_who_sing
In NYC, we did Broadway Kids Auditions October workshop and it was fabulous! They are offering a va......

Discussion Topic  Orthodontist in N. NJ or NYC? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by 2_who_sing
Looking for an orthodontist for my 2 who may have a clue about this business. We are just getting s......

Discussion Topic  RE: Les Mis open call (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by 2_who_sing
The last few days, Matilda has been on half off at the South Street Seaport TKTS booth, but that may......

Discussion Topic  RE: Newbie with questions (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by 2_who_sing
How did it go?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Broadway Kids Auditions- October workshop (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by 2_who_sing
Just back to report that our experience with Broadway Kids Auditions (BKA) was awesome! DD had a gr......

Discussion Topic  Broadway Kids Auditions- October workshop (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by 2_who_sing
Anyone else's child attending this weekend? My DD is going. We are brand new to this and are hoping......

Discussion Topic  RE: good ny mag article on raising ethical kids (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by 2_who_sing
I really loved this article, too! Thanks for sharing it....

Discussion Topic  RE: For PARENTS of CHILDREN GETTING STARTED (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by 2_who_sing
Thank you!...

Discussion Topic  RE: For PARENTS of CHILDREN GETTING STARTED (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by 2_who_sing
Looking for an updated link to the NY Labor Dept for obtaining the proper paperwork. Does anyone ha......

Discussion Topic  RE: New to this.. questions about equity casting calls (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by 2_who_sing
@ZenMom3, Just wanted to thank you for the recommendation of Broadway Kids Auditions. My DD is atte......

Discussion Topic  RE: New to this.. questions about equity casting calls (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by 2_who_sing
Thanks ZenMom! Checking into their upcoming workshop. Sounds like exactly what my daughter needs....

Thank you, TMR! Lots to read ......

Thanks for your responses. I want them to be able to audition if they want, but really hadn't thoug......

Discussion Topic  New to this.. questions about equity casting calls (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by 2_who_sing
I have a couple of kids who sing and are interested in auditioning. I am just wondering how the ope......

» Refine Search
» New Search