home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 26
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (504 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: The TOP 3 casting websites (in The Working Actor) by DadinWestchester
When you are starting out those three are the ones to use. Once you are established and have represe......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Actors that say they don't memorize their lines. (in The Working Actor) by DadinWestchester
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Syphus: Yea, SNL is a live show and unlike 99% of the other shows on TV.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Actors that say they don't memorize their lines. (in The Working Actor) by DadinWestchester
Talking about name actors that use them. Ever been to SNL or soaps? I used to pick up cue cards on s......

Ever see big cue cards?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Moving to Santa Monica, advice? (in The Working Actor) by DadinWestchester
Listen kid, there is nothing wrong with being interested in all phases of the biz. I've done everyth......

Discussion Topic  RE: Louder than Bombs (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by DadinWestchester
I remember DS read for this a while ago and I remember reading the script. Looked pretty good to me....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: i know the term "HOLD" but.. (in The Working Actor) by DadinWestchester
They can also put you on Hold after giving you a contract because they don't know the shooting sched......

Discussion Topic  RE: Good News about Health Insurance (in Secret Agent Man) by DadinWestchester
ObamaCare is a mess. In order to cover 32M uninsured 85M lost coverage and the rest of us pay more. ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Time for a little break (in The Working Actor) by DadinWestchester
Keep at it. You have a wonderful outlook and wish all the best for you. Break a leg, kid......

Discussion Topic  RE: Business Card Tips (in The Working Actor) by DadinWestchester
If you have representation skip your contact info and put theirs. (Depends if you want every Tom Dic......

Discussion Topic  RE: Top 5 Film Festivals That can Benefit An Actor? (in The Working Actor) by DadinWestchester
Speaking in colloquial idiotism’s is not conducive to a professional climate. I repeat Jack’s observ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Top 5 Film Festivals That can Benefit An Actor? (in The Working Actor) by DadinWestchester
If your film has any merit you might get Memento Films to pick it up and represent it for festival s......

Discussion Topic  RE: Is It Ever Appropriate To Conduct An Audition In A Hotel/Motel Room? (in The Working Actor) by DadinWestchester
We have been to several that were conducted in a professional way at several hotels in NYC. Though t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Costumes at Commercial Auditions (in The Working Actor) by DadinWestchester
Unless you feel comfortable looking like an audience member for Lets Make A Deal, dress like a relax......

Discussion Topic  RE: The realities of Casting (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by DadinWestchester
Since my son moved to Brooklyn, we don't hear a thing unless he books something. He was being driven......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Stunts (in Dance and Movement) by DadinWestchester
Most good stunt programs are on the Left Coast. Anyone interested attends those schools. One of the ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Dance and Movement

Discussion Topic  RE: Is dance important for acting? (in Dance and Movement) by DadinWestchester
Most acting programs will include a voice and dance segment. Not that you will ever do MT, but voice......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Dance and Movement

Discussion Topic  RE: Kidnappers and the kid (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by DadinWestchester
Is this a remake of Ransom of Red Chief?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Boardwalk Empire (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by DadinWestchester
DS shot a scene in Yonkers for upcomming last season....

Discussion Topic  Call Sheet Template (in The Working Actor) by DadinWestchester
A few times I see posters looking for production templates like call sheets. Here is one I came acro......

» Refine Search
» New Search