home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 23
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (458 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: CA vs NY permits (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by DadinWestchester
What gets confusing is that while you may not need a Cali permit, production that is out of Cali use......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - Christmas Presents (in Secret Agent Man) by DadinWestchester
I remember from my days in radio of getting Christmas presents from sponsors. It was a nice gesture.......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Agency Holiday Parties (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by DadinWestchester
One agency posted on facebook holiday party prep with name clients getting ready. The other I have n......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Question Regarding Resume (in The Working Actor) by DadinWestchester
Right!...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Question Regarding Resume (in The Working Actor) by DadinWestchester
Like commercials, VO work does not go on an acting resume. "Available upon request" is usually put o......

Discussion Topic  RE: media artists group (in Secret Agent Man) by DadinWestchester
Media Artists Group is affiliated with Universal Attractions Agency in NYC and cross represent clien......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Summer Intensive (in The Working Actor) by DadinWestchester
Circle in the Square Theatre School...

Discussion Topic  RE: Manager's Role? What does your manager do for you? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by DadinWestchester
Kids in LA generally don't use a manager. However, NYC is a different matter. A manager looks for su......

Discussion Topic  RE: Holiday gift ideas for agents and managers (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by DadinWestchester
In the past I have given a large popcorn bucket filled with microwave popcorn, movie theater candy a......

Discussion Topic  RE: confusing resume/name (in The Working Actor) by DadinWestchester
Find a dialect coach and work on an American accent. There are plenty of Brits that you wouldn't kno......

Discussion Topic  RE: Student films (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by DadinWestchester
We went through this early on. DS did maybe 2 dozen student films and independent shorts. It depends......

Discussion Topic  RE: working mutiple takes yay or nay ? (in The Working Actor) by DadinWestchester
Must be doing a lot of soaps... (Another World was famous for doing minimal takes.)...

Discussion Topic  RE: NY has more productions than LA (in The Working Actor) by DadinWestchester
Thanks! Look for Green Room that he is shooting now....

Discussion Topic  RE: NY has more productions than LA (in The Working Actor) by DadinWestchester
There are currently ~40 series shot in NY at the moment. Most working actors are bicoastal. My kid a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Real Estate & Photography (in Off Topic...) by DadinWestchester
You get what you pay for. Unfortunately real estate brokers don't want to pay. Shooting for themselv......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Off Topic...

Discussion Topic  RE: PLEASE HELP - your opinion - 1 year - nothing. (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by DadinWestchester
Believe me, it happens at all ages and all levels. Moms will have to remember not to ask about rejec......

Discussion Topic  RE: Does anyone have Asperger's Syndrome? (in The Working Actor) by DadinWestchester
And don't worry about being a nerdy character. Most of my son's films are nerdy characters including......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do people with agents also self submit? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by DadinWestchester
I used to self submit DS for student and short films. His agent for paying work. When I thought DS h......

Discussion Topic  RE: Not getting auditions (in The Working Actor) by DadinWestchester
I respectfully disagree....

Discussion Topic  RE: Stage name (in The Working Actor) by DadinWestchester
Hey, Bukowski. Welcome to Chicago. Use an American first name and your European last one and come ac......

» Refine Search
» New Search