home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 21
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (419 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: How did you find your agent? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by DadinWestchester
DS's manager is his uncle's former college roommate and best friend. (Another uncle) DS had to get e......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Best managers and agents in NYC? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by DadinWestchester
2amazinggirls, the flip side to that is we started with a manager(who had an agent with him) and add......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Brit in NY (in The Working Actor) by DadinWestchester
You can audit Sheila Gray classes for a fee. Chance to meet NYC actors....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Would I be able to list this on my resume? (in Secret Agent Man) by DadinWestchester
A number of staff on late nite talk shows get an on camera bonus for sketches but never add them to ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: free or low paying jobs for experience (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by DadinWestchester
Not only student films, but shorts in general. I have found that many of the directors are from NYU ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help. NYC and NJ acting for beginner? (in New Actors Only) by DadinWestchester
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: Booked 1st co-star! Now what? (in The Working Actor) by DadinWestchester
After a number of co-stars you don't list them. Go after the guest star roles. I stopped listing the......

Discussion Topic  RE: YouTube and Social Media (in The Working Actor) by DadinWestchester
And then there's Bieber.... Enough said....

Discussion Topic  RE: If not Manhattan then where? (in The Working Actor) by DadinWestchester
My kid is living at 146th and Amsterdam. Affordable with good subway access. His roommate goes to CC......

Discussion Topic  RE: To Give Breakdowns or Not (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by DadinWestchester
I would not give out breakdowns. They are available most of the time if you look. A little research ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Why is it bad for a female actress to have bathing suit shots in portfolio? (in Secret Agent Man) by DadinWestchester
Portfolios or Zed Cards are for modeling or print work, headshots are for actors. As was previously ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Anybody here filmed their own stuff? (in The Working Actor) by DadinWestchester
Domoplata, sounds like you have an Iphone budget. I depends upon what quality you will settle for. I......

Discussion Topic  RE: NYC theater agent question (in Secret Agent Man) by DadinWestchester
The only reason to seek reps now would be if she already has a resume. Since she is in the Tish prog......

Discussion Topic  RE: NYC theater agent question (in Secret Agent Man) by DadinWestchester
Usually Tish kids have a showcase(s) which is attended by reps. Good time to gain representation the......

Discussion Topic  RE: CA vs NY permits (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by DadinWestchester
Coogan accounts are acceptable in NY, but NY trust accounts are not acceptable in Cali. While you ha......

Discussion Topic  RE: CA vs NY permits (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by DadinWestchester
What gets confusing is that while you may not need a Cali permit, production that is out of Cali use......

Discussion Topic  RE: Holiday gifts for reps (in The Working Actor) by DadinWestchester
I used to send each rep a large popcorn bucket with microwave popcorn, movie candy and a copy of my ......

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - Christmas Presents (in Secret Agent Man) by DadinWestchester
I remember from my days in radio of getting Christmas presents from sponsors. It was a nice gesture.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Agency Holiday Parties (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by DadinWestchester
One agency posted on facebook holiday party prep with name clients getting ready. The other I have n......

Discussion Topic  RE: Question Regarding Resume (in The Working Actor) by DadinWestchester
Right!...

» Refine Search
» New Search