home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 25
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (495 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Do people with agents also self submit? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by DadinWestchester
I used to self submit DS for student and short films. His agent for paying work. When I thought DS h......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Not getting auditions (in The Working Actor) by DadinWestchester
I respectfully disagree....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Not getting auditions (in The Working Actor) by DadinWestchester
Jason, I hate to say it, but you need more lead and supporting roles. If you can't get them with pai......

Discussion Topic  RE: Stage name (in The Working Actor) by DadinWestchester
Hey, Bukowski. Welcome to Chicago. Use an American first name and your European last one and come ac......

Discussion Topic  RE: Use A 60-Sec Commercial In Your Reel? (in The Working Actor) by DadinWestchester
I got lazy in updating my kid's reel and we used a trailer that was Meet Stemler from Win Win. Getti......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monologue for a 6 year old boy (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by DadinWestchester
6 YO's don't do monologues. Anyone that asks for one is an idiot. At that age they just talk to a ki......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: IMDb (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by DadinWestchester
Put the account in your name. Then put your kid's info on the page. I had a little problem when I fi......

Discussion Topic  RE: IMDb (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by DadinWestchester
Don't be the first one to submit for a project as Mamager said the production company might want to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Self-taping: Equipment for smartphones? (in The Working Actor) by DadinWestchester

Discussion Topic  RE: paying manager for breakdown services? (in The Working Actor) by DadinWestchester
I am thinking that maybe the manager wants you to have your own Showfax account that includes AA and......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to get co stars? (in New Actors Only) by DadinWestchester
DS has done about 4-5 co-star rolls. He was seen this week for 3 others. (Watch 2nd episode of Board......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: Film Festivals (in New Actors Only) by DadinWestchester
If you have a film showing at Sundance or similar fest, yes, networking is great. Anywhere your film......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: Super slow August?? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by DadinWestchester
For older kids I found out my 20yo is doing 3 a week....

Discussion Topic  RE: Resumes (in The Working Actor) by DadinWestchester
A career consultant is not in the biz. Unless you plan to make a career out of background work, take......

Discussion Topic  RE: Publicists (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by DadinWestchester
Because parents have money to burn. No reason to get a publicist unless you have something to public......

Discussion Topic  RE: thanks (in The Working Actor) by DadinWestchester
What he said.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Reset Windows 7 Admin Password (in The Working Actor) by DadinWestchester
Just reimage the machine....

Discussion Topic  RE: The TOP 3 casting websites (in The Working Actor) by DadinWestchester
When you are starting out those three are the ones to use. Once you are established and have represe......

Discussion Topic  RE: Actors that say they don't memorize their lines. (in The Working Actor) by DadinWestchester
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Syphus: Yea, SNL is a live show and unlike 99% of the other shows on TV.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Actors that say they don't memorize their lines. (in The Working Actor) by DadinWestchester
Talking about name actors that use them. Ever been to SNL or soaps? I used to pick up cue cards on s......

» Refine Search
» New Search