home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (9 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Girl scout commercial yesterday? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by crashpad
I was just thinking the same thing... We went in LA and I haven't heard one word from anyone about ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Poltergeist (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by crashpad
As of this past thurs 8/15 they were still auditioning for both girl roles. Not sure about brother....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Girl Meets World- Norman (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by crashpad
My ds is going in next week. I think it said tapes in Oct, so casting could take a while. GLTA...

Discussion Topic  RE: AT&T Round 6 (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by crashpad
Congrats!! My ds taped in round 1 - his never aired, but had fun. I just pulled the call sheets and ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Peanuts VO (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by crashpad
I just rechecked too and no confidentiality mentioned, but thank you mom2enr for the reminder! Didn'......

Discussion Topic  RE: Peanuts VO (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by crashpad
My ds was taped a couple weeks ago, sounds like a cute project! We wound up having a Peanuts maratho......

Discussion Topic  RE: Untitled Cameron Crowe Project (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by crashpad
We go in this coming Thurs, 1st call... GLTA!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Heaven is for Real (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by crashpad
I submitted my son through AA & he was called in on 1st day of auds, back on the 6th I think in LA. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Heaven is for Real (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by crashpad
My ds was called in this past Friday....1st day of 1st calls. I think they were still trying to figu......

» Refine Search
» New Search