home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (57 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Sportsmaster Yesterday? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Kfl
Is this a commercial? I was confused when we went.....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  I like TCP- LA question (in Child and Teen Models) by Kfl
I actually like them. Been on 2 auditions for the children's place and booked. Wait first was 45 min......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: Blocking out (in Child and Teen Models) by Kfl
Thanks for your reply! Much appreciation ......

Sorry to bump this but I really needed some advice and ideas. Is there a reason parents don't want t......

Yes, that's what I said...if you've read mu posts, I've also had trouble with agent switching. Not ......

This is what I assumed as well but friend told me he has proof because the other agent he me told hi......

Discussion Topic  Blocking out (in Child and Teen Models) by Kfl
Does this happen? Can an agent have that much influence to block your dc out of leaving their agenc......

Discussion Topic  RE: Old Navy - LA (in Child and Teen Models) by Kfl
Can someone share the breakdown. Thanks...

Discussion Topic  RE: From Future Faces Mom (in Child and Teen Models) by Kfl
Interesting shipstress...do we get to know which of those newbie names were all from the same accoun......

Discussion Topic  RE: Ok la, how's the print world??? (in Child and Teen Models) by Kfl
Id rather know and see the reports. But, who's to say those reports are correct. They could easily......

Discussion Topic  RE: Ok la, how's the print world??? (in Child and Teen Models) by Kfl
Thinking positive definitely! But, the one thing I learned in the almost 2 years is to have the mos......

I really appreciate everyone giving their honest feedback and input to my dilemma. Mr tux, in your e......

I'm starting to see things more clearly! I agree! Thank you. Come someone name some very good sm......

I totally agree with you! I sometimes feel like our agent is holding dc back so not to compete with......

So how do newer models break in the biz if its small castings or direct book? Do you think agents i......

I still think NY sounds so much busier.... What about Guess, Ralph Lauren, Old Navy, Gap, TCP, Garne......

Discussion Topic  Ok la, how's the print world??? (in Child and Teen Models) by Kfl
Seems like NY is always busy for clothing print work. How about LA? Seems slow for clothing print ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Happy Mother's Day! (in Child and Teen Models) by Kfl
Thank you! To you too and all the ladies on this board! Enjoy the day ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do beautiful children book commercials (in Child and Teen Models) by Kfl
I think the "kid next door" gets most commercial work. The very model like kids do well with print ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Patience... (in Child and Teen Models) by Kfl
Speaking of patience... How long till your dc got rolling? Seems like it takes time in this small ......

» Refine Search
» New Search