Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (43 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Blue man group (in Secret Agent Man) by Anam_G
LOL i am thinking about Tobias from ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT when he auditions for blue man group... "i ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - The Hollywood Actor's Charity (in Secret Agent Man) by Anam_G
Todays laugh brought to you by: Crystal Havens Kindig This article is great, but is this event real......

Discussion Topic  RE: Auditioning (in The Working Actor) by Anam_G
when you are learning your lines, rehearse in loud places, rehearse with people who read poorly (or ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: anyone taken Sam Christensen branding intensive? (in Secret Agent Man) by Anam_G
a cheap way to find out how you come across? POST videos on youtube! those 13 year olds leaving comm......

Discussion Topic  RE: My thoughts on casting director workshops (in The Working Actor) by Anam_G
Hey Cinnabon Did you get your theatrical agent after getting a few credits by doing workshops and g......

Discussion Topic  RE: Stage Name (in The Working Actor) by Anam_G
Devin Lee...

Discussion Topic  RE: Short Trip to LA (in The Working Actor) by Anam_G
Go to tvtickets.com and at least watch LIVE taping of a show if you have not seen one already. The t......

Discussion Topic  RE: GREG SALMON WORKSHOP QUESTION (in The Working Actor) by Anam_G
this get cast to be an extra thing, i have another tale from the workshops. my friend just worked on......

Discussion Topic  RE: Should I ask for commercial representation? (in Secret Agent Man) by Anam_G
congratulations on signing theatrical ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Being Typecast (in The Working Actor) by Anam_G
I agree here, i kept getting dramatic stuff cuz all my headshots are brooding doctor/lawyer types.. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Disneyland Jobs (in Secret Agent Man) by Anam_G
i used to live right by disneyland and a few friends worked there, BUT not as a character. I did a......

Poll  RE: Your Thoughts (in Secret Agent Man) by Anam_G
i dont know why but i feel like you are thinking too much. I am not trying to be rude, but featured ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Easiest way to transfer episode from DVR to add to my reel? (in Secret Agent Man) by Anam_G
tubeplus.me that website has every show for free. or watchseries. i am sure you can do a quick googl......

Discussion Topic  RE: What to prepare for casting director meeting? (in Secret Agent Man) by Anam_G
do a scene from another show, and it should fit the tone of her show (pacing, comedic vs drama) also......

Discussion Topic  RE: At home acting training? (in New Actors Only) by Anam_G
Write. Pick a memory and write a story. Read back your own words outloud and see how you sound..reco......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: How to know what "type" I am (in New Actors Only) by Anam_G
As a writer, i had to find my writing style and some of those techniques apply to figuring out 'acti......

Discussion Topic  RE: "Older" Actor Looking for advice or just someone to talk to. (in New Actors Only) by Anam_G
Community Colleges and universities: contact professors of film programs and other professors in the......

Discussion Topic  RE: For all newbies- must read!! (in New Actors Only) by Anam_G

Discussion Topic  RE: For all newbies- must read!! (in New Actors Only) by Anam_G
Dont be in an acting class *ALL* the time, that reduces your expenses. I take acting classes right b......

Discussion Topic  RE: What looks better on resume; student films or re-enactment shows with lots dialogue? (in New Actors Only) by Anam_G
an unknown independent no one knows vs. a reenactment show that has a memorable name (example: Paran......

» Refine Search
» New Search