home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (114 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Worker's Comp/Injury while on set for SAG film (in The Working Actor) by TS0104
Haha no, I was responsible. My point was that if I didn't end up with scars, you should be fine! And......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Worker's Comp/Injury while on set for SAG film (in The Working Actor) by TS0104
Can't help you with set injury or workers comp, sorry. But, I had a second degree burn once, large.......

Discussion Topic  RE: A few self tape questions. (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
Wow jenni that's a frustating experience. Sounds like a good move to find someone new. I do think ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: A few self tape questions. (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
I don't think you'll ever get an answer to question #1. And it may depend on the project, CD and ag......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: New and Questions (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
That's about what I do too. I'm in a smaller market so more questions are ok, but I still try to ke......

Discussion Topic  RE: Christmas on the Coast (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
My DD submitted, but she may look too old. I'll let you know. Good luck to you!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Next job after Must-Join (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
Interesting thread, my daughter is a must join now, but she's older. As for dead zone, you'll have ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Must read from Variety (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
I don't think a pilot season prep type is the same thing. I think this is a one time "workshop" in ......

Discussion Topic  RE: A Vigilante (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
Usually when a project is all quiet it means that it's all cast and starting production. IMDB usual......

Discussion Topic  RE: Redirection - (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
Yes, my daughter has booked from a very quick, in and out audition. You really can't read into it. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Agents/CD's attend hollywood fringe festival? (in The Working Actor) by TS0104
Does anyone know if LA agents attend SXSW and/or Tribeca? My daughter will be moving to LA in Augus......

Discussion Topic  RE: Agent meeting (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
I don't think she would bother asking you for self tapes if she wasn't interested. After you've sen......

Discussion Topic  RE: Confused about whether or not I should go into acting (in New Actors Only) by TS0104
If you don't feel the same about acting one on one on a plain stage, then no...it's not the acting t......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: Reel- Basics (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by TS0104
I agree with what TMR said regarding clips. For reels, I think 3 minutes is too long. But all of y......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: Question regarding feature filmed locally vs major market and agent... (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
We don't have a major market agent, but after some experience with an LA production filming locally,......

Discussion Topic  RE: Camp Brightside (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
My daughter was submitted for one of the older roles and we have heard nothing. We can and do submit......

Discussion Topic  RE: School Absences (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
My daughter is a senior and it does get tough to miss with AP and honors. Especially if it's a bloc......

Discussion Topic  RE: Food/Drinks on set - or lackthereof (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
Wow that is definitely not the norm! Cute about southern hospitality, but yes...having drinks and f......

Discussion Topic  RE: Self taping at home (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
We use a DLSR camera, on a tripod, with lighting and a background. iMovie on the mac for very basic......

Discussion Topic  RE: Getting started as a (professional) actress (in Secret Agent Man) by TS0104
Arawn gave you great advice. I would check in with the agent...yes, you don't have any professional......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

» Refine Search
» New Search