home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (166 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Cannot decide, need opinions please! (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by TS0104
Wow, you do. I like your old one, I would keep it as an option, your smile is really genuine and yo......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: Waiting for Reel Material (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by TS0104
I think you might just have to wait. That's what we are doing...my daughter did many projects over ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: Re Submitting (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
Don't resubmit. Often you will even see it spelled out in the new breakdown that they only want to ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Disney and Nickelodeon casting (in The Working Actor) by TS0104
Haha great advice Ashleernb!...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: To Accept Or Not To Accept (in The Working Actor) by TS0104
If the footage would be no good, then that is no longer a reason to do it, leaving you with the IMDB......

Discussion Topic  RE: Obtaining a copy of film (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
I agree that doing student films for copy is a good thing! As for "reporting" (disclaimer I have ne......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Obtaining a copy of film (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
You have to work for it with indies or student films...if you didn't make arrangements up front, but......

Discussion Topic  RE: How far are you willing to drive for a gig? (in The Working Actor) by TS0104
We take everything on a case by case basis. Yes in secondary markets you have to drive around, I th......

Discussion Topic  RE: My Demo Reel: Yay or Nay and Why (in The Working Actor) by TS0104
I like your second clip the best...you are instantly recognizable and your facial expressions are go......

Discussion Topic  RE: Big deal audition - what to expect? (in The Working Actor) by TS0104
Hi! From what I read, you can freelance with an agent in NY. I totally agree with the perspective ......

Discussion Topic  RE: "Ethnically Ambiguous" (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
Hi KM, I can't relate at all because I am caucasian, but, sticking out in the room is a good thing!......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cover letters with self submissions? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
I don't usually put anything in there, unless they ask you to note a work permit/passport etc. then ......

Poll  RE: Bookings from Backstage (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
Hi, I see you are in Arizona? We are in Ohio, and I found the Backstage casting pretty useless for ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Signing Off For A Little While (in Secret Agent Man) by TS0104
Best to you! Sending good thoughts your way....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Atlanta? (in Acting Outside Hollywood) by TS0104
Jason, post an update on how it goes, will you? We're out of state and I haven't had luck getting a......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Acting Outside Hollywood

Discussion Topic  RE: do they want a self tape? (in The Working Actor) by TS0104
Is it the whole script? Or just a side? (Which is a short cut from the script). If it was sides po......

Discussion Topic  RE: Auditions - how far do you go? (in New Actors Only) by TS0104
I agree...no kiss without discussing first! No, don't ask for direction...give it a shot first, act......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: Chicago TV/Film Agency (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
Are these posted in order of reputation? Thanks!...

Discussion Topic  RE: What should be the next step for me in Chicago? (in Acting Outside Hollywood) by TS0104
Hi, This is old, no one responded. Not much action for smaller markets on this board! Anyway, if ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Acting Outside Hollywood

Discussion Topic  RE: Online Submissions (in New Actors Only) by TS0104
Hello, I've never heard of these. The ones that are used most, and are legitimate, are Actors Acces......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

» Refine Search
» New Search