home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (140 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Agency questions (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
PC Goenner is legit and in Columbus, Ohio and maybe some other locations. But yes, first see if the......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: my invisible sister (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
I'm curious did you go to NY or LA for your callback? Asking more for my general knowledge of the p......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: my invisible sister (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
Was your callback via tape or in person? The only thing I know is that the casting for this seems t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Self tapes for feature films (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
Hi, we always felt like our tapes (from self submits) were going into an abyss too. However, my dau......

Discussion Topic  RE: Anyone trying to get (or have) an agent or mgr in NYC or LA? (in Acting Outside Hollywood) by TS0104
No luck, but haven't submitted since then either. Daughter booked a lot of work last summer (all in......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Acting Outside Hollywood

Discussion Topic  RE: What am I doing wrong? (in Secret Agent Man) by TS0104
How are your head shots? And, to add to the other good advice here, perhaps if you still feel stuck......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Asking about callbacks (in Secret Agent Man) by TS0104
I think yes, it is a faux pas to email and ask. If you get one they will call you, and I am not sur......

Discussion Topic  RE: Testimonials from directors, coaches and industry leaders (in Secret Agent Man) by TS0104
I agree. I'm not sure it's going to do much for her and you don't really see it done. I see quotes......

Discussion Topic  RE: The TOP 3 casting websites (in The Working Actor) by TS0104
Wow, sugarmom, your child was booked for a speaking role just from a photo? Or do you mean that he/......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Ripping a scene from Itunes for my reel (in Secret Agent Man) by TS0104
Again I am not techie and am just looking at things from an end user perspective, but, as to quality......

Discussion Topic  RE: Ripping a scene from Itunes for my reel (in Secret Agent Man) by TS0104
There are probably more techie ways, but you can do a screen recording with Quicktime (meaning you p......

Discussion Topic  RE: Tips for booking costar roles (in The Working Actor) by TS0104
I agree with the above! Don't try to work the room or add humor when you can. They want someone th......

Discussion Topic  RE: What to look for in an acting school, teacher or coach (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
Thanks for posting. I've never heard of this magazine before. Do you subscribe? Do you like it?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Rob Gallagher-Manager (in Secret Agent Man) by TS0104
There are a few things that you don't like already about him...and your relationship is just barely ......

Discussion Topic  RE: TEENS GETTING STARTED (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
Hi SkyHigh, I also have a teen daughter (16) who looks older than she is. Definitely not a plus in......

Discussion Topic  RE: Multiple agents? (in The Working Actor) by TS0104
I don't see any reason to have more than one in each city that you can work in. Are you talking abo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Let it snow (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
Right, and filming starts on Monday (although I have no idea when the kids actually shoot)....

Discussion Topic  RE: Has anyone heard of Katalyst Agency? (in Acting Outside Hollywood) by TS0104
Yes I have heard good things about those two Atlanta agents, too. I haven't submitted my daughter t......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Acting Outside Hollywood

Discussion Topic  RE: Web page or imdb resume (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
Yes, I agree. That way you have the IMDB name saved, but aren't really promoting a blank IMDB page......

Discussion Topic  RE: Web page or imdb resume (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
One reason to creating your own IMDB Pro before you have a credit is to claim the name, like Action ......

» Refine Search
» New Search