home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (149 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Best Equipment for Self Audition Tapes? (in The Working Actor) by TS0104
There are lots of affordable options on Amazon. I have a lavalier mic kit (Vidpro) that works with ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Meeting with Management Company (in The Working Actor) by TS0104
I'm not in LA but think that they have a good roster. Check it out on IMDBPro to see if you would f......

Discussion Topic  RE: Advice on Scams (in The Working Actor) by TS0104
I would not do this without an agent involved to make sure you are covered on all fronts. Also it s......

Discussion Topic  RE: Follow up after Potential Mgr Meeting (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
Thanks both of you. She did send a follow up email, just a couple of days after the meeting she rea......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Follow up after Potential Mgr Meeting (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
Weird, so you mean she should call if she hasn't heard anything? As in the opposite of what you are ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  Follow up after Potential Mgr Meeting (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
Hello, After a meeting with a potential manager, will you hear back either way? Or, is it like sub......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cast Talent Views? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
Or, how about, has ANYONE gotten a callback from a Cast It submission?...

Discussion Topic  RE: First booking, shoots tomorrow, totally unsure what to expect (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
Congrats! Once you show up, you will be directed to a PA who will most likely lead you step by step......

Discussion Topic  RE: Switching Agents (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
I second the advice to try to address problems with your current rep first. In your case though, yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Switching Agents (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
First, check your contract with current agent to make sure you can terminate it. Then, set up meeti......

Discussion Topic  RE: Where'd you go, Bernadette (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
Ooh that's exciting for us midwesterners! Although I feel like most casting usually goes to NYC kid......

Discussion Topic  RE: Passing on an audition. . . (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
I really, really think that's just coincidence! I can't imagine a rep slowing submissions because o......

Discussion Topic  RE: Passing on an audition. . . (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
Totally agree with the advice given on how to book out. Just did it, as a matter of fact, for our s......

Discussion Topic  RE: Pilot into series question (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
Mmm then you must have a contract. By the way, I've heard of plenty of kids who have never watched t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Pilot into series question (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
The answer may be different depending on if you are concerned about the language and content of the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: New in NYC (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
Lots of great advice above. I agree with it all except just a couple of things: 1) Headshots right......

Discussion Topic  RE: Finding Balance between Acting and Other activities like dance (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
Agree! Something has to go, eventually. Especially with competitive dance, that seems to be an all ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Vent: Slow moving EVERYTHING (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
I agree with mom2enr like when all the news drops off, I assume the role has been cast or is in nego......

Discussion Topic  RE: Issue with Makeup done on Set (in The Working Actor) by TS0104
I kind of consider makeup like wardrobe. It's someone else's job. You may not like how you look in......

Discussion Topic  RE: How they evaluate tapes, and how we do (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
Mem, I agree that sometimes you just have to do your best. We've run out of time, too, when say stu......

» Refine Search
» New Search