home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (158 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Disney (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
This is probably the same, just came out today: Midwestern call, Disney, boys girls 10-18, a couple......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Monologues for teens? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
They can be hard to find, as in theater, I think teen roles are kind of rare, they just go up to the......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Auditioning on the east coast? (in The Working Actor) by TS0104
Hi! If it helps, I will share with you the advice I got when we took a 4 day trip to LA from Ohio a......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Anyone trying to get (or have) an agent or mgr in NYC or LA? (in Acting Outside Hollywood) by TS0104
OK...Private message me and maybe we can figure out some fair way to share info! Good luck to you....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Acting Outside Hollywood

Discussion Topic  RE: Just got offered representation by IDIOM for voice overs (in Secret Agent Man) by TS0104
Hi! My daughter got that email and she has no voiceover experience, we live in Ohio, and we were on......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Commercial callbacks (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
Hi, I'm in a small market (city) and we don't hear anything unless we book or get placed on hold. I......

Discussion Topic  RE: Does the Reader's Gender Matter for Self Tapes? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
Thank you! Incredibly simple and useful advice! I've looked up lighting before, but this just made......

Discussion Topic  RE: Does the Reader's Gender Matter for Self Tapes? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
Thanks for the discussion and tips! I do keep my voice pretty low, but there are all good reminders......

Thanks guys! Tango, you are right, I should have thought of that! And mom2enr, no, she'll be good ......

Discussion Topic  Does the Reader's Gender Matter for Self Tapes? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
Hello! When we self tape an audition, I am always the reader (I'm the mom), that's just how we do i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fathers and Daughters (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
Too bad! On to greener "fields!" Good luck to you....

Discussion Topic  RE: Fathers and Daughters (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
Just read a Pittsburgh news article that states that filming is scheduled for the next 8 weeks. Aar......

It is definitely shooting; I've seen extras notices for filming from March 14-March 25 and additiona......

Discussion Topic  RE: Seussical Chicago Shakespeare Summer 2014 (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
Good luck to you, if your child is auditioning. Maybe she'll be the only one! (Just kidding! It's......

Discussion Topic  RE: Acting and College (in New Actors Only) by TS0104
There is a similar discussion on PARF Forum (Performing Arts resource, or something like that...goog......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: Student films (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
Also look for the link that someone gave to a document that you can have them sign about getting you......

Discussion Topic  RE: Production was supposed to be SAG but wasn't (in Secret Agent Man) by TS0104
I believe that many, many student films use the "SAG" indication with the meaning that they can issu......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: California no longer the place to be for features? (in The Working Actor) by TS0104
Cinnabon: Interesting! Do you tape most of your auditions? I would think that the flights back an......

Discussion Topic  RE: Should I take this class (in The Working Actor) by TS0104
I think your impression is correct...you won't get much out of it. If what you really want is to ge......

Discussion Topic  RE: Multiple agents as a non union actor? (in The Working Actor) by TS0104
I kind of believe that in the secondary markets, the real issue is not enough opportunities over all......

» Refine Search
» New Search