home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (85 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: How Long Does It Take To Book? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
Like others say, a year isn't enough. A year might be what it takes to start to be recognized and s......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: cast it talent (in The Working Actor) by TS0104
Have used it, haven't received anything from audition tapes sent through their open calls, but I did......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: imdb pro for casting notices (in The Working Actor) by TS0104
Never received any answer from any, even when geographical location and type fit exactly. Strange. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: New agent (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
I agree with BizzyMama about asking. It makes sense, it's just a question. If she's doing well com......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Breakdown says 18+ can I still audition? (in Secret Agent Man) by TS0104
But in NY, there is no such thing as legal 18 for HS graduates, I believe. Yes in CA and many other......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Is one guest-star good enough? (in Secret Agent Man) by TS0104
You guys have given good advice so can I jump in? What about movies? My daughter has booked suppor......

Discussion Topic  RE: without Reps, How do you actually FIND auditions? (in The Working Actor) by TS0104
Keep working on the projects you can get. You'll get reel footage, which can help you get in the do......

Discussion Topic  RE: meltdowns on set? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
Haha when I saw the subject a certain experience with an adult came to mind!!! Anyway, my DD didn't......

Discussion Topic  RE: Chances of a Successful Self-Submit? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
AGree that you will never know the chances for any project, You'll never know the numbers and all ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to get an agent? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
Hi! Small market here. I agree with Lucy and many others above. Also I agree on the article, #1 d......

Discussion Topic  RE: Time to Call It Quits? (in Secret Agent Man) by TS0104
I imagine that all of the parts you are seeing are mostly in NYC too, right? So if you couldn't mak......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to get started and go in the right path? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
Hi! That's great that there is a TV show filming in your area. In order to be considered, you will......

Discussion Topic  RE: A Wrinkle in Time (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
I'll let bigredapple speak for his/herself, but as someone just reading this thread with interest (n......

Discussion Topic  RE: A Wrinkle in Time (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
haha bigredapple your post made me laugh! This casting does seem to be getting a little out of han......

Discussion Topic  RE: Getting a mom to support you (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
Hi! I'm a mom of three. I like to think that I support all of my kids' passions equally, but I kno......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to last minute cancel? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
It sounds as if it may have been one of those crime documentaries, which does cast differently (very......

Discussion Topic  RE: Chancees.. (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
My daughter got her first 2 SAG feature film bookings directly from tapes. One was at home, one was......

Discussion Topic  RE: 1st Time Trip to LA - Acting workshop recommendations? (in The Working Actor) by TS0104
As disheartening as it sounds, I agree with the above two posters! I took my daughter there (she's ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Late tape... (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
Yes, same to us: Eco Cast (through Actor's Access) from what I've seen usually has a HARD deadline,......

Discussion Topic  RE: stage names (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
I'll just add that in retrospect, my DD may have chosen to use a stage name. In middle school she h......

» Refine Search
» New Search