Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (145 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Multiple agents? (in The Working Actor) by TS0104
I don't see any reason to have more than one in each city that you can work in. Are you talking abo......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Let it snow (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
Right, and filming starts on Monday (although I have no idea when the kids actually shoot)....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Let it snow (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
Wow. Yes, I can't imagine she will have much success, beyond karma, those things are noticed, and p......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Has anyone heard of Katalyst Agency? (in Acting Outside Hollywood) by TS0104
Yes I have heard good things about those two Atlanta agents, too. I haven't submitted my daughter t......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Acting Outside Hollywood

Discussion Topic  RE: Web page or imdb resume (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
Yes, I agree. That way you have the IMDB name saved, but aren't really promoting a blank IMDB page......

Discussion Topic  RE: Web page or imdb resume (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
One reason to creating your own IMDB Pro before you have a credit is to claim the name, like Action ......

Discussion Topic  RE: hats in commerical audition (in The Working Actor) by TS0104
I still think no, even if it fits the role. It goes against standards and might look like a gimmick......

Discussion Topic  RE: Why is it bad for a female actress to have bathing suit shots in portfolio? (in Secret Agent Man) by TS0104
Oh, yes, a full body shot comes in handy, and is good to have in an online profile, especially for p......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Why is it bad for a female actress to have bathing suit shots in portfolio? (in Secret Agent Man) by TS0104
Actors don't really use portfolios, they use headshots, as in singular. When you submit to an agent......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Manager/Agent prior to Pilot Season (in The Working Actor) by TS0104
First see if your current agency has any connections you can use. Also, I believe there are multi-w......

Discussion Topic  RE: How Important Is The Demo Reel? (in The Working Actor) by TS0104
I think yes, for theatrical, but not because of the reel per se, but because even to get starter lev......

Discussion Topic  RE: How Important Is The Demo Reel? (in The Working Actor) by TS0104
I would say headshot is MOST important, simply because it gets you in the door; if it's not great, t......

Discussion Topic  RE: "Rumored" on IMDB (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
Yes, amen to that advice. My daughter (and me too) are in such a better mind set about this busines......

Discussion Topic  RE: "Rumored" on IMDB (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
I don't know how valid IMDB "rumored" listings are, but I do know that casting often can be in all s......

Discussion Topic  RE: my invisible sister (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
Haha after looking at it again I pretty much have no idea. Guess I am too old to figure it out. I w......

Discussion Topic  RE: my invisible sister (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
Thanks! That is interesting. It was a sister in the sides we had (Jan)....

My daughter taped and just got a callback (tape request). She sent her tape in the day it was due (......

Discussion Topic  RE: Getting Back into Acting--any advice? (in The Working Actor) by TS0104
A reel or clip will help, and it also moves your electronic submission up to the top of the list, ab......

Discussion Topic  RE: Keeping Sane (in The Working Actor) by TS0104
Hello! Nice topic, I hope that you get some responses. I'm an actor's parent, not the actor, and s......

Discussion Topic  Reel Advice (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by TS0104
Hello! Happy New Year, everyone! I am hoping to get some advice for my teenage daughter's reel. I......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

» Refine Search
» New Search