home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (128 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Weird question from casting director (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
Since it seems as if my reply has gotten tangled up in this, I'll just clarify. When I say "especia......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Weird question from casting director (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
I don't think the original response is too weird...yes, its unusual to self submit like that and eve......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Agent Question (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
I would say a definite no, unless its an acting related scheduling conflict with the callback or sho......

Discussion Topic  RE: Question about casting and agencies (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
I agree with Delphine that you should definitely expect answers to audition logistic questions, unle......

Discussion Topic  RE: Question about casting and agencies (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
I agree with the others that if your daughter is getting auditions, the agent is doing their job. A......

Discussion Topic  RE: Actors Trouble! (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
Someone asked a very similar question in recent months and there was an entire threat of good advice......

Discussion Topic  RE: homeschooling ?s (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
I'm sure you can find plenty of articles on homeschooling and college admissions...I found one (not ......

Discussion Topic  RE: homeschooling ?s (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
Great thread! I agree with so much here. I too am in the middle of the college selection process, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: First time booking stories...lets hear them! (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
Love this thread, not only for the funny stories (Delphine and her daughter's toy callback), but bec......

Discussion Topic  RE: Advice for a new momager before summer move to NYC? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
Hello! I'm a non-NYer who has tried (so far without success) to get rep in NYC. One thing to consi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Singing on Self tape (in The Working Actor) by TS0104
Part of the self tape. If they wanted the latter I think they would ask for a demo or at least be v......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Does SAG send you a letter for Must-Join? (in The Working Actor) by TS0104
As far as I know, third. My daughter didn't get anything for her second but I've called and she is ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Last minute nudity required (in The Working Actor) by TS0104
Yes, creepy for a play. I wouldn't let my 18 year old do it, and she wouldn't want to. Personal op......

Discussion Topic  RE: overboard (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
There's an excellent thread in here "the realities of casting" that explains how casting is not real......

Discussion Topic  RE: Agents in Chicago (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
theatregeek, thanks for the info! I sent you a PM...would love to get your opinion on a couple of a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Drama High (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
Does anyone know if this is filming in Chicago? Thanks!...

Discussion Topic  RE: A few self tape questions. (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
Wow jenni that's a frustating experience. Sounds like a good move to find someone new. I do think ......

Discussion Topic  RE: A few self tape questions. (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
I don't think you'll ever get an answer to question #1. And it may depend on the project, CD and ag......

Discussion Topic  RE: New and Questions (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
That's about what I do too. I'm in a smaller market so more questions are ok, but I still try to ke......

Discussion Topic  RE: Christmas on the Coast (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
My DD submitted, but she may look too old. I'll let you know. Good luck to you!...

» Refine Search
» New Search