home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (75 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Chancees.. (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
My daughter got her first 2 SAG feature film bookings directly from tapes. One was at home, one was......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: 1st Time Trip to LA - Acting workshop recommendations? (in The Working Actor) by TS0104
As disheartening as it sounds, I agree with the above two posters! I took my daughter there (she's ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Late tape... (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
Yes, same to us: Eco Cast (through Actor's Access) from what I've seen usually has a HARD deadline,......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: stage names (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
I'll just add that in retrospect, my DD may have chosen to use a stage name. In middle school she h......

Discussion Topic  RE: Director/Producer Meeting? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
Search for "realities of casting" it's a great post, but the short answer is: No, you are not a def......

Discussion Topic  RE: Child Safety - Young Artist Awards (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
Thank you for posting. I think it's important to spread the word, as many (newbies, not so newbies,......

Discussion Topic  RE: BUMP (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
yes old terminology! You may also see "DC" for Dear Child. I worked for an online service when t......

Discussion Topic  RE: After you send self-tape to agent... (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
This is a great discussion. I agree that you can't read anything into it, and it will drive you cra......

Discussion Topic  RE: bringing sibling to audition? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
I'd just like to say that it warms my heart that he wants to take her, that is so sweet. Good luck ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Stranger Things 2 (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
kyki...they could very well have someone in negotiations yet still be accepting tapes. See the thre......

Discussion Topic  RE: Stranger Things 2 (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
Thanks guys! I meant a move from way back, when it first came out and was called Montauk and was go......

Lucy, that's interesting. How did you find out about it and submit? Would love to get in on it if ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Transitions between theatre & film (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
Hi! It's a common issue. That's great that you have signed her up for a class, it will teach her s......

Discussion Topic  RE: The Y (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
Most leads have been booked, per an update from the CD office (we self submitted). I only looked at......

Discussion Topic  RE: Tape submission tips (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
I think the CDs may expect "perfection" on tape when it comes to vocals, because they know you can r......

Discussion Topic  RE: Self submit vs Agent submit on Actors Access (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
I agree, an agent submission is better. While emailing the agent, you could ask at what level they ......

Discussion Topic  RE: When to reapply to agency? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
Response time can really vary! Some agencies say they only check new submissions monthly. So yes, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How should i approach this? (in The Working Actor) by TS0104
I agree with Paladin 100% about being honest and trying to get an audition. A quick thrown together......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: The realities of Casting (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
Hi Mom2enr, You sound like you could help me with something I've been trying to figure out about sc......

Discussion Topic  RE: Self Tape Tips (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
A blank wall is fine. IT is good to remember, as as pointed out above, that noise is a huge conside......

» Refine Search
» New Search