home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (161 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: An Open Secret (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
Also made Entertainment Tonight last night, I believe. Glad to see it's getting out there!...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: An Open Secret (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
So well put, mom2enr. I hope many, many parents read that post, and see the movie!...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Poll  RE: Self tape out of state (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
Thanks Hopewell, we have submitted to a few in Chicago and some no response, some replied that they ......

Poll  RE: Self tape out of state (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
If any of you would share the name of your agents with me via PM, I would be very grateful! So far,......

Discussion Topic  RE: Transitioning from modeling to performing... (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
Hi! My DD was never in modeling. She started with theater classes, community theater, then film cl......

Discussion Topic  RE: I have been acting for a little bit (in The Working Actor) by TS0104
What do you need? A list of good agents in LA? Surely you had an agent before now. Just search th......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Talias Kitchen (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
I think there is a new (past week or so) breakdown on AA for Valerie and a male part, so casting is ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Approached for lead film role. Help (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
Hi! Also see if you can get the shooting dates and duration, hours etc. That way you can consider ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Actors Access (in The Working Actor) by TS0104
That's never happened to me. The breakdowns can go away, but an email to you? If you can't find it......

Discussion Topic  RE: Coach for strictly monologue (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
How old is the friend? Monologues are needed for many college acting program auditions, if that is ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Going to leave an agency (in The Working Actor) by TS0104
My daughter left her first agent and we did it through email. This was after some periodical calls ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cannot decide, need opinions please! (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by TS0104
Wow, you do. I like your old one, I would keep it as an option, your smile is really genuine and yo......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: Waiting for Reel Material (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by TS0104
I think you might just have to wait. That's what we are doing...my daughter did many projects over ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: Re Submitting (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
Don't resubmit. Often you will even see it spelled out in the new breakdown that they only want to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Disney and Nickelodeon casting (in The Working Actor) by TS0104
Haha great advice Ashleernb!...

Discussion Topic  RE: To Accept Or Not To Accept (in The Working Actor) by TS0104
If the footage would be no good, then that is no longer a reason to do it, leaving you with the IMDB......

Discussion Topic  RE: Obtaining a copy of film (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
I agree that doing student films for copy is a good thing! As for "reporting" (disclaimer I have ne......

Discussion Topic  RE: Obtaining a copy of film (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
You have to work for it with indies or student films...if you didn't make arrangements up front, but......

Discussion Topic  RE: How far are you willing to drive for a gig? (in The Working Actor) by TS0104
We take everything on a case by case basis. Yes in secondary markets you have to drive around, I th......

Discussion Topic  RE: My Demo Reel: Yay or Nay and Why (in The Working Actor) by TS0104
I like your second clip the best...you are instantly recognizable and your facial expressions are go......

» Refine Search
» New Search