home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (160 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: After the photographs, then what? (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by TS0104
Hi! I wouldn't pay to have your resume put on, hopefully your resume will be updated with new proje......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: First Trip to LA... (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
Hi, I posted a similar message in Jan, search "Short trip to LA" This will give you some ideas of f......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: How do you find out of about Disney animated film auditions? (in The Working Actor) by TS0104
I'n not speaking from personal experience, but I thought I would answer since no one else is. I wou......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Explain these rates to me? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
OK, thanks so much, time to start that conflicts spreadsheet! So, in commercials, being recognizabl......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Explain these rates to me? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
Thanks again, so much! I feel like I could use a class or something on conflicts. It honestly wasn......

Thanks so much ladies, excellent info. I really appreciate it! So, it sounds like actors really ne......

Discussion Topic  Explain these rates to me? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
Rate: $450.00 Full Day (less 20% agency fee) Usage Rate: Either $250.00 (less agency) or $500.00 (le......

Discussion Topic  RE: Has anyone heard of Katalyst Agency? (in Acting Outside Hollywood) by TS0104
Aha, thanks for the info Dr Pepper. Good luck in Georgia, ajjordan! There's definitely much more fi......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Acting Outside Hollywood

Discussion Topic  RE: Has anyone heard of Katalyst Agency? (in Acting Outside Hollywood) by TS0104
I've heard of them and have been evaluating them for a while. We went to one of their workshops, ov......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Acting Outside Hollywood

Discussion Topic  RE: advice (in Secret Agent Man) by TS0104
You may have to post some more details to get a response. Not the whole contract, but it is for som......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Time for a little break (in The Working Actor) by TS0104
Sorry to hear about all of your troubles. I think your decision is very wise. You have to have a g......

Discussion Topic  RE: I know people are hating on IMDBPro, but... (in The Working Actor) by TS0104
Has anyone auditioned or booked off of it? Or heard of anyone who has?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Question About Braces (in New Actors Only) by TS0104
Hi, I agree, taking a year to get braces may not make a huge difference now, as you are in the very ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: Indie Films (in New Actors Only) by TS0104
I second the above. Google the director, and/or look him/her up on IMDB. Same if there is a produc......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: What to do? (in Secret Agent Man) by TS0104
I'm confused...who isn't responding to which emails? It sounds as if your commercial rep, who you l......

Discussion Topic  RE: Postcards (in Secret Agent Man) by TS0104
Yes, move on, but, if you want to try one more thing, take them to a different post office to mail t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Illinois Work Permit (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
Thanks!...

Discussion Topic  Illinois Work Permit (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
Hi! Is a work permit required in Illinois? During the school year only or year round? Thanks! TS...

Discussion Topic  RE: Online submission (in The Working Actor) by TS0104
I don't think that CD's scout on ANY site, to be honest. If you don't have an agent and are self su......

Discussion Topic  RE: Director being inappropriate (in The Working Actor) by TS0104
Maragas, Just wanted to say, bravo to you for being brave enough to post about your experience, and......

» Refine Search
» New Search