home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (93 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Demo Reel or Not? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
Hi! Agree with what others say. Can be better than nothing, but does look amateurish so you'll wan......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: HSM (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
Does anyone know if the callbacks in Chicago happened? Assuming they did, but also heard that info ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Submissions (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
I have read that April is great. "Pilot season" seems to be morphing and dissipating somewhat, but ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Keeping Agent Updated (in The Working Actor) by TS0104
Agree with above...you have a valid reason to reach out, no new bookings but a reminder of the one, ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: GA agents (in The Working Actor) by TS0104
I'm not in the SE market but am trying to get my daughter rep there! Haven't heard of Maryin's. I'......

Discussion Topic  RE: Audition Songs for Regional Theatre (in The Working Actor) by TS0104
General advice is to sing something from the style of the show, not the show itself. Good luck!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Agent Submission Question (in The Working Actor) by TS0104
Most agencies' web sites will tell you if/how they prefer to receive submissions, including the righ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Is Being Put On Hold And Not Booking Still A Good Thing? (in The Working Actor) by TS0104
Absolutely, that's great! If you are on hold it means you did everything right, just something out ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Agent submission question (in Secret Agent Man) by TS0104
The one you were given by the referral, as long as it is a "real" referral, (meaning the person who ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: How can i make my trip to LA useful (in The Working Actor) by TS0104
Great advice, I did this with my actor daughter about two years ago. In a short time you can't real......

Discussion Topic  RE: Making Strong Choices (in The Working Actor) by TS0104
Yes to what Lucky says. Maybe replace "stronger" for "deeper." Not necessarily bigger. Build a wh......

Discussion Topic  RE: Agent vs manager (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
It depends on where you are, on West Coast vs. East Coast managers work a little differently. Yes, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Want to gauge interest: Virtual Submission Assistant (in The Working Actor) by TS0104
Not dumb, just pressed for time (referring to CD's). I think it's well known that there is a value ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Want to gauge interest: Virtual Submission Assistant (in The Working Actor) by TS0104
As a frequent self submitter I see some value, and what you say above is valid...submitting very ear......

Discussion Topic  RE: Big Little Lies (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
TP, search this forum for a thread called "The realities of casting" , it is a great explanation of ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Already paid for a class, then got cast in a play. Have to choose between the two. (in The Working Actor) by TS0104
The class won't give you a credit towards another session? I had to do that once when my daughter b......

Discussion Topic  RE: Manager Interested... now for the followup? (in Secret Agent Man) by TS0104
My impression is that he is just busy. The fact that he told you to follow up after x number of day......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to know if an Agent is a Scam? (in Secret Agent Man) by TS0104
Gabe, that's a lot of questions! Search this forum for some of your search terms (books for example......

Discussion Topic  RE: I would really like some advice on this... (in The Working Actor) by TS0104
It will cost money to get that money; and sounds like it could mean many more "lovely" messages. Up......

Discussion Topic  RE: What Can I Expect / How To Move Forward? (in The Working Actor) by TS0104
Congratulations! I don't think this happens often (background upgrade to principal or a national SA......

» Refine Search
» New Search