home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (135 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: I have to Audition to get extra work? Advice (in The Working Actor) by TS0104
I've been to some big background in-person calls here in the Midwest and it is definitely not an aud......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: VO or Commercial? (in The Working Actor) by TS0104
Voiceover or possibly industrial, since its in house for a company? Not commercial....

Discussion Topic  RE: My Reel os ok, but only ok. (in The Working Actor) by TS0104
I don't think anyone knows what you are talking about! But I would say if you are not talking in it......

Discussion Topic  RE: Not a typical headshot question. (in The Working Actor) by TS0104
I think they are good, but not great. I don't know enough about the process to suggest improvements......

Discussion Topic  RE: question before the audition (in The Working Actor) by TS0104
No, don't email the CD. Just pick a direction and commit to it. usually if they want an accent it ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Headshot Question/ Type/ Advice (in The Working Actor) by TS0104
I say 16-20 and that's a great place to be! 18 TPY (meaning 18 and over, "to play younger" is a rea......

Discussion Topic  RE: Your Worst Nightmare 205 (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
Our tape isn't due until today so I would guess that callbacks aren't out yet....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Has anyone heard of The Wayne Agency? (in The Working Actor) by TS0104
Interesting! So these good agencies are just trolling through LA Casting looking for actors to cont......

Discussion Topic  RE: Has anyone heard of The Wayne Agency? (in The Working Actor) by TS0104
If an agent is seeking you out on LA Casting, I am afraid it's not a good sign. Good agents have ac......

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - To The Class of 2015 (in Secret Agent Man) by TS0104
Nice! A refreshingly positive and helpful article....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: IMDB Q (in The Working Actor) by TS0104
It just depends when production puts the page up. There are also varying speeds of IMDB pages being......

Discussion Topic  RE: Montauk netflix show (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
This might be old news, but Winona Ryder was announced as the single mom on June 14 on Deadline. Pe......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Howard Talent West (in The Working Actor) by TS0104
Yes that is a huge red flag! Sometimes its hard to say no in this business where you are always sea......

Discussion Topic  RE: Howard Talent West (in The Working Actor) by TS0104
I would say wait. You want an agent you feel great about and that feels great about you. One audit......

Discussion Topic  RE: Casting Workshops question (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
Hi! We're in the Midwest too and I would say a defnite no to CD workshops *that are in the Midwest*......

Discussion Topic  RE: Live Audition Question (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
Yes to what Henry's Dad said, no props, no costume changes, no gimmicks basically! I'm sure your ag......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to list Walt Disney World? (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by TS0104
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: How to list Walt Disney World? (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by TS0104
Hmm, you are getting a variety of answers. It seems as if listing that as Industrial kind of shortc......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: Agency Research (in The Working Actor) by TS0104
Hi Rose, That's what I use (except LinkedIn, don't use that). I especially use the client list on ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Demo Reels - needed (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
I attended a workshop with a well known kids CD and she said no to reels; kids grow and change so mu......

» Refine Search
» New Search