home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (133 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Demo Reels - needed (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
I attended a workshop with a well known kids CD and she said no to reels; kids grow and change so mu......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Book outs (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
OAL, this could be due to your location...in smaller markets agents have more time and can do manage......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: IT (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
Such a bummer when this happens, feel bad for the kids....

Discussion Topic  RE: SAG Franchised Agents outside of your region (in Acting Outside Hollywood) by TS0104
"How far is too far" depends on you, what you can handle drive-time wise, financially, and stuff lik......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Acting Outside Hollywood

Discussion Topic  RE: Agency with offices in LA and Chicago? (in Secret Agent Man) by TS0104
Yes it's a date, but not my birthday! OK, yes there is great training in NYC. But not a sole reaso......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Agency with offices in LA and Chicago? (in Secret Agent Man) by TS0104
I think BMG might be the only one. Gray is big in Chicago, and has some LA actors repped, but I don......

Discussion Topic  RE: Does age still matter? (in Secret Agent Man) by TS0104
Also, remember that most shows with teenage roles actually cast actors in their low-mid 20s. "TV" h......

Discussion Topic  RE: Midwest Talent Management, Stein Entertainment, RDR (in Secret Agent Man) by TS0104
It can be hard to dig up information on managers. Those that are happy don't want to share, which i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Would you accept? (in Secret Agent Man) by TS0104
I was going to agree with declining! Sometimes its so hard to say no, but you have to look at what ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Easy SAG Question (in The Working Actor) by TS0104
Thanks everyone! The agent said the travel shouldn't be an issue either way. She had a callback to......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Followup question: If she books it, will our travel have to be reimbursed? I offered to work as a l......

Thanks everyone, it's not background, but it is nonspeaking so nonspeaking principal I guess (don't ......

Discussion Topic  Easy SAG Question (in The Working Actor) by TS0104
If I submit for this, and end up booking it, does that make me SAG eligible? Its a commercial, nons......

Discussion Topic  RE: On-line Acting Lessons? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
I would research coaches in LA, find some that are reputable and seem to fit and see if they offer S......

Discussion Topic  RE: Working local hire when out of state (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
Has he auditioned already? For me, that plays into the equation...the cost to fly for auditions, ca......

Discussion Topic  RE: Working local hire when out of state (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
Hi, I'm in Ohio so the same boat. The short answer is it depends on the project, where you are in y......

Discussion Topic  RE: Having a "difficult look" all advice welcome!! (in The Working Actor) by TS0104
I agree, don't give up. There are many roles for non-leading-lady-looks, don't you think? (Doesn't......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cameron Thor Update (in Secret Agent Man) by TS0104
The "no other student has come forward" defense is troubling. Looking at how sexual predators work ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Disney (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
Watch some Disney shows and note the style. Nick and Disney acting is a different tone, more "over ......

Discussion Topic  RE: To list? (in Secret Agent Man) by TS0104
I've read from several reputable sources that you don't need to list "short" or "student". Chances ......

» Refine Search
» New Search