home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (135 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Call Back Audition Question (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
Agree with above, and sure there is still a chance. In the meantime, try to be happy that she got a......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Submitting Reel To Agents & CD's (in Secret Agent Man) by TS0104
In hard copy submissions I have been doing both...putting the AA link on the bottom of the resume an......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Too many auditions, no callbacks. (in Secret Agent Man) by TS0104
It sounds like she just turned 18 from your posts. As in just a few weeks ago? Does she look her a......

Discussion Topic  RE: To work or Background work (in The Working Actor) by TS0104
Honestly you sound happy doing background work and that you like it, and that's something to conside......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: GETTING FEEDBACK (in The Working Actor) by TS0104
From what I see, 10 auditions with no callbacks isn't that bad for commercial. Commercial is more a......

Discussion Topic  RE: No lines but still got co-star credit (in The Working Actor) by TS0104
I've always heard/read that reel footage needs to include you speaking while acting. Perhaps in you......

Discussion Topic  RE: What's the point? (in Secret Agent Man) by TS0104
Hi! I also think you made the right decision! I am also a mom and my daughter/actor has been where ......

Discussion Topic  RE: resume q (in The Working Actor) by TS0104
Name of the project and type of role (Lead, recurring, co star, etc). They can infer from your role......

Discussion Topic  RE: I have to Audition to get extra work? Advice (in The Working Actor) by TS0104
When I used to look on Craigslist (I don't any more..nothing of use there but I am not in LA), posts......

Discussion Topic  RE: I have to Audition to get extra work? Advice (in The Working Actor) by TS0104
I've been to some big background in-person calls here in the Midwest and it is definitely not an aud......

Discussion Topic  RE: self tapes (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
I agree that in person is better, like you say, if possible. I just think they can get a much bette......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: VO or Commercial? (in The Working Actor) by TS0104
Voiceover or possibly industrial, since its in house for a company? Not commercial....

Discussion Topic  RE: My Reel os ok, but only ok. (in The Working Actor) by TS0104
I don't think anyone knows what you are talking about! But I would say if you are not talking in it......

Discussion Topic  RE: Not a typical headshot question. (in The Working Actor) by TS0104
I think they are good, but not great. I don't know enough about the process to suggest improvements......

Discussion Topic  RE: question before the audition (in The Working Actor) by TS0104
No, don't email the CD. Just pick a direction and commit to it. usually if they want an accent it ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Headshot Question/ Type/ Advice (in The Working Actor) by TS0104
I say 16-20 and that's a great place to be! 18 TPY (meaning 18 and over, "to play younger" is a rea......

Discussion Topic  RE: Your Worst Nightmare 205 (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TS0104
Our tape isn't due until today so I would guess that callbacks aren't out yet....

Discussion Topic  RE: Has anyone heard of The Wayne Agency? (in The Working Actor) by TS0104
Interesting! So these good agencies are just trolling through LA Casting looking for actors to cont......

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - To The Class of 2015 (in Secret Agent Man) by TS0104
Nice! A refreshingly positive and helpful article....

Discussion Topic  RE: IMDB Q (in The Working Actor) by TS0104
It just depends when production puts the page up. There are also varying speeds of IMDB pages being......

» Refine Search
» New Search