Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (59 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Abercrombie (in Child and Teen Models) by shipstress
My son has shot with Abercrombie before. They definitely require a work permit and they provide a se......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

If your child hasn't been put on hold after Monday night then chances are pretty slim. If your child......

Imagine how our agents must feel about them! For every street kid who books a big campaign, that's o......

I have a better idea: Respect the hard work that agency kids -- and their agents -- have been puttin......

Seems all bookings are out. My son was released for both shoots. I heard that kids from the "street ......

Some kids are holding for a NY shoot, tomorrow's casting is for a Maine shoot. The CD was still seek......

They have had castings in the past but my son booked the last spring campaign without attending. The......

My son got a hold with the submission request, but he's worked for Abercrombie before. We still had......

Some holds are out for kids who have shot with them before. The agents are still submitting kids, so......

Discussion Topic  RE: Innovative (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by shipstress
Agree with Oak Wavemom, The New York office definitely covers all levels, excluding extra work. My s......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Innovative (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by shipstress
My son was with the NYC agency for a long time and they were great....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: mmg (in Child and Teen Models) by shipstress
I'm just curious why any of you parents who are still considering "checking them out" or "giving the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Jcrew (in Child and Teen Models) by shipstress
Agree with modelflyer and turbokick-- J Crew has always been appointment only and I can't think of a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Soliciting for pay-to-work shows (in Child and Teen Models) by shipstress
^ I need a "like" button for your post, mamasoph. No, make it a "love" button. So true, it used t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Soliciting for pay-to-work shows (in Child and Teen Models) by shipstress
^ True!!...

It's bad enough professionals in this industry expect kiddos to work for free, it's an insult that t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Amercrombie kids (in Child and Teen Models) by shipstress
DS shot with them in October and it was so fun! Friendly crew with an on-set teacher. They usually......

Discussion Topic  RE: New Shady NYC Agency (in Child and Teen Models) by shipstress
I don't personally work with or know this agent or the agency she left, but I will say that there ha......

Discussion Topic  RE: UTMA vs. UGMA? (in Child and Teen Models) by shipstress
You will need a Coogan to work in California. DS had to be driven from the set of a commercial to a......

Discussion Topic  RE: 1099 tax forms question (in Child and Teen Models) by shipstress
Yeah. Same reason why you can't expense things which are paid for you or for which you are reimburs......

» Refine Search
» New Search