home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (47 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Appropriate poses for kids (in Child and Teen Models) by shipstress
They are often being shot by professional photographers who specialize in children's "fashion". I ha......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: Appropriate poses for kids (in Child and Teen Models) by shipstress
A photo of your tiny dancer in a leotard, tutu, costume, etc. doing the splits in a dance-themed env......

Amen! The crotch shots have gotten completely out of control on social media! I completely agree tha......

Discussion Topic  RE: Abercrombie (in Child and Teen Models) by shipstress
My son has shot with Abercrombie before. They definitely require a work permit and they provide a se......

If your child hasn't been put on hold after Monday night then chances are pretty slim. If your child......

Imagine how our agents must feel about them! For every street kid who books a big campaign, that's o......

I have a better idea: Respect the hard work that agency kids -- and their agents -- have been puttin......

Seems all bookings are out. My son was released for both shoots. I heard that kids from the "street ......

Some kids are holding for a NY shoot, tomorrow's casting is for a Maine shoot. The CD was still seek......

They have had castings in the past but my son booked the last spring campaign without attending. The......

My son got a hold with the submission request, but he's worked for Abercrombie before. We still had......

Some holds are out for kids who have shot with them before. The agents are still submitting kids, so......

Discussion Topic  RE: Innovative (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by shipstress
Agree with Oak Wavemom, The New York office definitely covers all levels, excluding extra work. My s......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Innovative (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by shipstress
My son was with the NYC agency for a long time and they were great....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: mmg (in Child and Teen Models) by shipstress
I'm just curious why any of you parents who are still considering "checking them out" or "giving the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Jcrew (in Child and Teen Models) by shipstress
Agree with modelflyer and turbokick-- J Crew has always been appointment only and I can't think of a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Soliciting for pay-to-work shows (in Child and Teen Models) by shipstress
^ I need a "like" button for your post, mamasoph. No, make it a "love" button. So true, it used t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Soliciting for pay-to-work shows (in Child and Teen Models) by shipstress
^ True!!...

It's bad enough professionals in this industry expect kiddos to work for free, it's an insult that t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Amercrombie kids (in Child and Teen Models) by shipstress
DS shot with them in October and it was so fun! Friendly crew with an on-set teacher. They usually......

» Refine Search
» New Search