Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (25 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: NEXT (in Child and Teen Models) by shipstress
DS is a US 6 and a UK 8. They didn't have UK 8 samples there so boys who are US size 6 either had to......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: daughters fb pg the ex agent refuses to take down (in Child and Teen Models) by shipstress
That is absurd! Since you are getting nowhere with Nina from FF (not surprising) I would try to enl......

Discussion Topic  RE: NY Summer Modeling? (in Child and Teen Models) by shipstress
Curious if Product waves their online web hosting fees for the summer talent? I know it's gotten pr......

Discussion Topic  RE: NY Summer Modeling? (in Child and Teen Models) by shipstress
You're going to see all the same "summer kids" at all of the same castings. The agents who get most......

Discussion Topic  RE: Ralph Lauren runway show (in Child and Teen Models) by shipstress
Fittings are today but they don't guarantee a booking. We were told we would know after the fitting ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Black Forest snacks (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by shipstress
Shoot dates TBD - Ugh! Hope it's not spring break! GLTA!...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Question for seasoned pros (in Child and Teen Models) by shipstress
Hooray! Hope you get some great shots!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Question for seasoned pros (in Child and Teen Models) by shipstress
The agents don't have time to go hunting for every photo. However, they're usually excited to get t......

I've had success with emailing the company via their website or Facebook page. They can send you int......

Discussion Topic  RE: STOP RUNNING YOUR MOUTHS (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by shipstress
Dudes, we have a troll. Ignore this person and move on....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: question about SAG commercials (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by shipstress
I've seen commercials come back after years n hiatus. There is a New York Times commercial that my ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Joe Fresh (in Child and Teen Models) by shipstress
@Bettie: I was referencing the January shoot but I know they typically do it the same way every time......

Hey Ours, Last time there was an initial gosee (by request but it was big) and then a callback. Bot......

DS is on hold and attended Friday's CB. Heard different dates for the fitting. My email reads 1/20 f......

Discussion Topic  RE: Carter's (in Child and Teen Models) by shipstress
Some bookings are out. GL to all!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Carter's (in Child and Teen Models) by shipstress
Holds went out on Thursday. Good luck, all!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Kohls commercial (in Child and Teen Models) by shipstress
Bookings went out before the agencies closed for the holidays. Fittings are Monday, they are shootin......

Discussion Topic  RE: AT&T Commercial (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by shipstress
Callbacks for the Roundtable spot are tomorrow! GLTA...

Discussion Topic  RE: Residuals Question (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by shipstress
If you are a SAG member, sign in to Member Services and you can use the residuals tracker. Unfortun......

Discussion Topic  RE: Residuals Question (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by shipstress
I received an email back late yesterday from the residuals team. Backing-up what mom2enr said origi......

» Refine Search
» New Search