Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (53 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: holds holds holds (in Child and Teen Models) by scmsmom
The most frustrating part for me is that it's summer. The kids want to make plans with their friends......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: amazon kids (in Child and Teen Models) by scmsmom
Just curious if there's been anything on this? I know it's still a week out. Thanks and GLTA!...

Discussion Topic  RE: amazon kids (in Child and Teen Models) by scmsmom
We were there, too! My DS had fun posing with the presents and trying to balance them on his head. h......

Discussion Topic  RE: Macy's (in Child and Teen Models) by scmsmom
We were released for Monday so I'm guessing bookings for at least that day have gone out. But not su......

Discussion Topic  RE: What's up with the lack of blondes (in Child and Teen Models) by scmsmom
This thread is super interesting and I think I have a unique perspective. . . My children are Hisp......

Discussion Topic  RE: Appropriate poses for kids (in Child and Teen Models) by scmsmom
i[QUOTE]Originally posted by modelflyer07: I have to refute a little bit on your comments @scmsmom. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Appropriate poses for kids (in Child and Teen Models) by scmsmom
I understand everyone's points of view but I also see these dancers and gymnasts as athletes who are......

Discussion Topic  RE: NYT Article on "Summer Kids" (in Child and Teen Models) by scmsmom
It's a crazy business for sure! But there will always be parents willing to do whatever they can to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fisher Price (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by scmsmom
@msjifyournasty Yes there were--lots of kids, all ethnicities, lots of sizes/ages Thanks Hobokenm......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Fisher Price (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by scmsmom
@WorkinMom2 Thanks! It seemed too specific for him to have made it up but you can never really know.......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

This was my 2 year olds first audition where he went by himself to another room. He came out and sai......

Discussion Topic  RE: The Children's Place (in Child and Teen Models) by scmsmom
My very tall son,2, was there. Well run for the number of kiddos and everyone was super nice. I'm su......

Discussion Topic  RE: Abercrombie (in Child and Teen Models) by scmsmom
I did say I could be wrong....

Discussion Topic  RE: Abercrombie (in Child and Teen Models) by scmsmom
I could be wrong about this so if I am I apologize but I heard that in order for the "street" kids t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Manager or Agent for Babies (in Child and Teen Models) by scmsmom
My question would be: would she burn that bridge if she left? Doesn't Abrams take kids just for TV a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Reputable NYC Modeling Agencies (in Child and Teen Models) by scmsmom

Discussion Topic  RE: Zara (in Child and Teen Models) by scmsmom
GLTA!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Future Faces NYC / Nina Lubarda (in Child and Teen Models) by scmsmom
I have to say I'm disappointed that this thread has picked up again--it's the reason that I temporar......

Discussion Topic  RE: Future Faces NYC / Nina Lubarda (in Child and Teen Models) by scmsmom
@momto2kids ......

Discussion Topic  Ramada Inn (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by scmsmom
Please post CB/Bookings ......

» Refine Search
» New Search