home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (105 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: A Quiet Place (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by scmsmom
My DS was there too. Excited to be in the mix. GLTA!!!!!...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Parents Magazine--Halloween (in Child and Teen Models) by scmsmom
Thanks! I just saw it too. On to the next ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: Parents Magazine--Halloween (in Child and Teen Models) by scmsmom
They sure did--had him dancing, jumping, etc. Good luck to you too!...

Discussion Topic  Parents Magazine--Halloween (in Child and Teen Models) by scmsmom
Hi! Please post holds/bookings ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Nice n Clean (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by scmsmom
My DS was just there so yes, still today. CB is the 20th. GLTA!...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: jet.com (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by scmsmom
My son is going this afternoon for the first time. They're seeing new kids AND having CBs today?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Loosing teeth (in Child and Teen Models) by scmsmom
My son is losing his teeth--two bottom are out and top is loose. Our agent said bottoms don't matter......

Discussion Topic  RE: Eli Lilly (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by scmsmom
My guy came home sick from school today so we didn't go. GL!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Amazon Kids (in Child and Teen Models) by scmsmom
we have not but I'm guessing kids must be on hold for it already. . . seems a long time to wait. . ....

Shoot dates for the older kids were 6/5-6/6 tho I think amazon puts out holds fairly quickly (or at ......

@WorkinMom2 Just saying that the casting that happened yesterday was an "original" casting for kids......

Wondering why there's a post telling people there's a casting today for this? I thought the general ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Street casting (in Child and Teen Models) by scmsmom
Inquiring--I understood what she was saying. My point was that most of the time (obviously exception......

Discussion Topic  RE: Street casting (in Child and Teen Models) by scmsmom
Bizzy---I normally agree with your posts but wouldn't you say that maybe 90% of the time, the kids w......

Discussion Topic  RE: Passing on an audition. . . (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by scmsmom
Thanks again! Just an update: since we passed, we've gotten zero calls whereas prior he was going ou......

Discussion Topic  RE: Passing on an audition. . . (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by scmsmom

Thank you everyone! I def know the importance of getting in front of CDs--we go to everything we're ......

Yes of course! I explained that he was uncomfortable with it. Maybe I'm just worrying about nothing.......

Discussion Topic  Passing on an audition. . . (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by scmsmom
Hi! I'm the panicking mom of a five year old boy who had to turn down a feature film audition yester......

Discussion Topic  RE: Submitting (in Child and Teen Models) by scmsmom
I don't know if this helps or not but here goes: I've been a bit frustrated lately that my DS hasn......

» Refine Search
» New Search