Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (52 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Zara (in Child and Teen Models) by scmsmom
GLTA!...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: Future Faces NYC / Nina Lubarda (in Child and Teen Models) by scmsmom
I have to say I'm disappointed that this thread has picked up again--it's the reason that I temporar......

Discussion Topic  RE: Future Faces NYC / Nina Lubarda (in Child and Teen Models) by scmsmom
@momto2kids ......

Discussion Topic  Ramada Inn (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by scmsmom
Please post CB/Bookings ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  Etsy--web (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by scmsmom
Please post CB/Bookings ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  Fisher Price (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by scmsmom
We auditioned through our on-camera mgr so I'll post it here ......

Discussion Topic  RE: I NEED SOME ADVICE GUYS (in Child and Teen Models) by scmsmom
Just chiming in: I'm pretty sure you said (on one of the many threads you posted in) that you used h......

Discussion Topic  RE: Toys R US (in Child and Teen Models) by scmsmom
Our experience with BRU/TRU has been one hour and no more unless it's a special project and they are......

Discussion Topic  RE: Toys R US (in Child and Teen Models) by scmsmom
@Jamie: I had heard a "rumor" that TRU was trying to streamline castings and keep a better database ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fisher Price (print/electronic media) (in Child and Teen Models) by scmsmom
CB is tomorrow for us. He's 4. TY and GL!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Fisher Price (print/electronic media) (in Child and Teen Models) by scmsmom
CBs are coming out ......

Any update at all on this?...

We were there and I was wondering about CBs, too! GLTA!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Makeup on a baby? (in Child and Teen Models) by scmsmom
My DS has a birthmark on his cheek so when he was a baby, they'd often cover it up. He also has a he......

Discussion Topic  RE: Casting Outfits (in Child and Teen Models) by scmsmom
As a baby, my son ALWAYS wore a white bodysuit and khaki pants or shorts to castings (with his RL so......

Discussion Topic  RE: Macy's (in Child and Teen Models) by scmsmom
Bookings out for Wed ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Macy's (in Child and Teen Models) by scmsmom
My DS (4 yrs old) is also on hold and we were asked for snapshots on Friday. Odd for Macys. But it i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Photographers and social media (in Child and Teen Models) by scmsmom
It's a well-timed, well-written post! But I'm wondering what exactly these IG accounts are for? We d......

Discussion Topic  RE: Casting Arrival Rules? (in Child and Teen Models) by scmsmom
People definitely show up early--I think it's just like anything else where you want to get in and o......

Discussion Topic  RE: Toys R Us (in Child and Teen Models) by scmsmom
It was a typical TRU goes. . . my son was #32 at 10:00 so about a kid a minute. TRU always weighs an......

» Refine Search
» New Search