Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (57 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Children's place (in Child and Teen Models) by scmsmom
My little guy is about 37" so we went right before noon and it was quick in and out. It's been a lon......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: slow for 4-6 year olds? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by scmsmom
Hi! I'm just curious what you consider "painfully slow". We had not gotten a call from our mgr for w......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Toys r us - 10/14 casting (in Child and Teen Models) by scmsmom
1momma--I think that depends on when you got the doctor's note for the permit. In our case, that was......

Discussion Topic  RE: Toys r us - 10/14 casting (in Child and Teen Models) by scmsmom
We were booked the day before which I guess would be Monday. My son has worked for TRU since he was ......

My oldest son (4) shot today from Friday's casting but nothing for my little one (2). I'm sure more ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Oral-B (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by scmsmom
Nothing here. . . GL!...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  Oral-B (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by scmsmom
Please post bookings ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Buying Clients/CD/Agents/Photographers (in Child and Teen Models) by scmsmom
I thought the OP was a great one and was interested to read what everyone had to say but had no idea......

Discussion Topic  La-Z-Boy (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by scmsmom
Hi! Please post CBs/Holds and GLTA!!!!!...

Discussion Topic  Sprout (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by scmsmom
Hi! My son auditioned for Eli yesterday. Holds are out. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: holds holds holds (in Child and Teen Models) by scmsmom
The most frustrating part for me is that it's summer. The kids want to make plans with their friends......

Discussion Topic  RE: amazon kids (in Child and Teen Models) by scmsmom
Just curious if there's been anything on this? I know it's still a week out. Thanks and GLTA!...

Discussion Topic  RE: amazon kids (in Child and Teen Models) by scmsmom
We were there, too! My DS had fun posing with the presents and trying to balance them on his head. h......

Discussion Topic  RE: Macy's (in Child and Teen Models) by scmsmom
We were released for Monday so I'm guessing bookings for at least that day have gone out. But not su......

Discussion Topic  RE: What's up with the lack of blondes (in Child and Teen Models) by scmsmom
This thread is super interesting and I think I have a unique perspective. . . My children are Hisp......

Discussion Topic  RE: Appropriate poses for kids (in Child and Teen Models) by scmsmom
i[QUOTE]Originally posted by modelflyer07: I have to refute a little bit on your comments @scmsmom. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Appropriate poses for kids (in Child and Teen Models) by scmsmom
I understand everyone's points of view but I also see these dancers and gymnasts as athletes who are......

Discussion Topic  RE: NYT Article on "Summer Kids" (in Child and Teen Models) by scmsmom
It's a crazy business for sure! But there will always be parents willing to do whatever they can to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fisher Price (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by scmsmom
@msjifyournasty Yes there were--lots of kids, all ethnicities, lots of sizes/ages Thanks Hobokenm......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fisher Price (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by scmsmom
@WorkinMom2 Thanks! It seemed too specific for him to have made it up but you can never really know.......

» Refine Search
» New Search