home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (34 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Any criticism of Meisner theory? (in Acting Methods and Approaches) by stumbleine
^ That isn't what I saw when I was there. Sometimes somebody would hit on something, but it was not......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Acting Methods and Approaches

Discussion Topic  RE: Things You Wish Someone Had Told You (in The Working Actor) by stumbleine
Bump for Rose Mundy and all the people that will be coming to LA from college in the next couple of ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Pros and Cons of Being in LA at 17 (in The Working Actor) by stumbleine
Here comes another epic post that I started last night when I saw this thread and got up early like ......

Discussion Topic  RE: James Franco Studio4/Playhouse West (in The Working Actor) by stumbleine
OMFG! Am I hallucinating? I don't have to sound mean by telling people to listen to TT59 about ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Does Doug Warhit produce working actors? (in The Working Actor) by stumbleine
Doug Warhit is okay, but he can't take you much past the dayplayer level. I would agree with 108 ......

Discussion Topic  RE: What would you do if you got accepted into Juilliard? (in The Working Actor) by stumbleine
This thread is talking about my school so here I am. I hardly ever look at this stupid message boar......

Discussion Topic  RE: What would you do if you got accepted into Juilliard? (in The Working Actor) by stumbleine
Dude, give it up. You would not need to research speech coaches to learn Standard American if you s......

^ You have been asking questions here for over 2 years that would be dumb if they came from anyone b......

That was a lot of writing 108 did to give a completely unfounded opinion when everything he says jus......

^ That is because you have never been to one and don't know the difference. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Complaints about Agents (in Secret Agent Man) by stumbleine
I know it is an employees market to the nth degree in the agent business but some of you guys need t......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: What type of class? (in The Working Actor) by stumbleine

Discussion Topic  RE: What type of class? (in The Working Actor) by stumbleine

Discussion Topic  RE: Scott Sedita (in Secret Agent Man) by stumbleine
Scott can be great if you are already at least a high intermediate level actor but do not go to him ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: How Does This Look? (in The Working Actor) by stumbleine

I don't think Anthony is really qualified to teach anything except yoga. He just talks a good game.......

I don't know about the class hopping part but I agree with the meat of what gyorken said. Take an i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Trying to choose a scene study class in preparation for a role... (in The Working Actor) by stumbleine

Discussion Topic  RE: Proper Behavior at a Hollywood Premiere (in The Working Actor) by stumbleine
Why are you guys giving this fool so much of your energy?...

Discussion Topic  RE: actors workshop vs acting corps (in New Actors Only) by stumbleine
The Meisner and Adler teachers are the best in LA imo. Here is an old discussion where I gave my po......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

» Refine Search
» New Search