home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (24 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: If you were to choose an acting program solely based on getting an agent from it.. (in Secret Agent Man) by stumbleine
I have something that you don't. It is called an acting career. A real one. I had it before I wen......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: If you were to choose an acting program solely based on getting an agent from it.. (in Secret Agent Man) by stumbleine
^ All that is why you still rate yourself as just an intermediate level actor, you are not working,......

Discussion Topic  RE: Irritated by Hobby Actors (in New Actors Only) by stumbleine
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: Any criticism of Meisner theory? (in Acting Methods and Approaches) by stumbleine
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Acting Methods and Approaches

Discussion Topic  RE: Any criticism of Meisner theory? (in Acting Methods and Approaches) by stumbleine

^ That isn't what I saw when I was there. Sometimes somebody would hit on something, but it was not......

Discussion Topic  RE: Best Beginner Acting Classes? (in New Actors Only) by stumbleine
This thread is still getting bumped? This started back before Truthteller FINALLY figured out that ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Best Beginner Acting Classes? (in New Actors Only) by stumbleine

Besides Elizabeth Mestnik who is great, take a look at William Alderson and the Ruskin School of Ac......

Discussion Topic  RE: Truthteller59's Farewell (in Secret Agent Man) by stumbleine
Wow. Congrats! Drink up! I will now stop calling you TT59 and start calling you Truth like everyo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Meisner Technique (in The Working Actor) by stumbleine
Why would you want to go to a different teacher and start the two year program over if you like Eliz......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Meisner Technique (in The Working Actor) by stumbleine

Discussion Topic  RE: Print Work: Does it hold conflict? (in The Working Actor) by stumbleine
I have only been doing this since August of 2010 and I went part time for the summers when I went ba......

Discussion Topic  RE: Print Work: Does it hold conflict? (in The Working Actor) by stumbleine
As usual, 108 is often mistaken but seldom in doubt. Bold letters and all. Same with Syphus. 108......

Because the face associated with the competing product changed to theirs? Why do you think advertis......

Not a conflict. That is if the first cellular firm did not pay for exclusivity for an ad they plann......

Discussion Topic  RE: Things You Wish Someone Had Told You (in The Working Actor) by stumbleine
Bump for Rose Mundy and all the people that will be coming to LA from college in the next couple of ......

Discussion Topic  RE: For all newbies- must read!! (in New Actors Only) by stumbleine
bump...

» Refine Search
» New Search