home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (15 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: If you were to choose an acting program solely based on getting an agent from it.. (in Secret Agent Man) by stumbleine
I have something that you don't. It is called an acting career. A real one. I had it before I wen......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: If you were to choose an acting program solely based on getting an agent from it.. (in Secret Agent Man) by stumbleine
^ All that is why you still rate yourself as just an intermediate level actor, you are not working,......

Discussion Topic  RE: Irritated by Hobby Actors (in New Actors Only) by stumbleine
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: Best Beginner Acting Classes? (in New Actors Only) by stumbleine
This thread is still getting bumped? This started back before Truthteller FINALLY figured out that ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Best Beginner Acting Classes? (in New Actors Only) by stumbleine

Besides Elizabeth Mestnik who is great, take a look at William Alderson and the Ruskin School of Ac......

Discussion Topic  RE: Truthteller59's Farewell (in Secret Agent Man) by stumbleine
Wow. Congrats! Drink up! I will now stop calling you TT59 and start calling you Truth like everyo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Things You Wish Someone Had Told You (in The Working Actor) by stumbleine
Bump for Rose Mundy and all the people that will be coming to LA from college in the next couple of ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Things You Wish Someone Had Told You (in The Working Actor) by stumbleine
Bumping for the new college graduates that will be flooding into town over the next 3 months. Best ......

I am glad some of you found my first year experience helpful. I am happy to give back because some ......

Here is what I think after a year: Familiarize yourself with the phases of culture shock. They are......

Discussion Topic  RE: For all newbies- must read!! (in New Actors Only) by stumbleine
bump...

Discussion Topic  RE: LA Neighborhood Breakdown (in The Working Actor) by stumbleine
Bumping this do it doesn't disappear into the archives....

» Refine Search
» New Search