home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (45 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: If you were to choose an acting program solely based on getting an agent from it.. (in Secret Agent Man) by stumbleine
I have something that you don't. It is called an acting career. A real one. I had it before I wen......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: If you were to choose an acting program solely based on getting an agent from it.. (in Secret Agent Man) by stumbleine
^ All that is why you still rate yourself as just an intermediate level actor, you are not working,......

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - How To Be A Good Agent (in Secret Agent Man) by stumbleine
^ Confirmed by what or whom?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Irritated by Hobby Actors (in New Actors Only) by stumbleine
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - The Ugly Truth (in Secret Agent Man) by stumbleine
This was the saddest part of being in LA for me. Maybe it was because of where I lived my first yea......

Discussion Topic  RE: My last post (in The Working Actor) by stumbleine
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Outdated versus None (in Secret Agent Man) by stumbleine
I say to hold off on submitting to agents until you have new clips unless you have very strong theat......

Discussion Topic  RE: Any criticism of Meisner theory? (in Acting Methods and Approaches) by stumbleine
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Acting Methods and Approaches

Discussion Topic  RE: Any criticism of Meisner theory? (in Acting Methods and Approaches) by stumbleine
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Acting Methods and Approaches

Discussion Topic  RE: Best Beginner Acting Classes? (in New Actors Only) by stumbleine
This thread is still getting bumped? This started back before Truthteller FINALLY figured out that ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: Good steady jobs (in The Working Actor) by stumbleine
108 is the same person that: 1. Had to be taken to school on commercial conflicts by a real workin......

Discussion Topic  RE: Truthteller59's Farewell (in Secret Agent Man) by stumbleine
Wow. Congrats! Drink up! I will now stop calling you TT59 and start calling you Truth like everyo......

Discussion Topic  RE: acting snobs (in The Working Actor) by stumbleine
^ Don't forget psychic powers and a photographic memory! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: acting snobs (in The Working Actor) by stumbleine
You might think it is snobby for people to say classes are necessary. However, we "snobs" think tha......

Discussion Topic  RE: NY'er dealing with Los Angeles (in The Working Actor) by stumbleine
You are in Stage 2 of Culture Shock. This is important to know. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Picking somewhere nice, safe and affordable to live (in The Working Actor) by stumbleine
You should be able to find a studio in Studio City for that. Just try to keep it within a few blocks......

Discussion Topic  RE: Meisner Technique (in The Working Actor) by stumbleine
Why would you want to go to a different teacher and start the two year program over if you like Eliz......

Discussion Topic  RE: love/sex scenes pointless of worth doing ?> (in The Working Actor) by stumbleine
You sound like a sex obsessed juvenile since this kind of thing is all you ever post about. Is it ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Print Work: Does it hold conflict? (in The Working Actor) by stumbleine
I have only been doing this since August of 2010 and I went part time for the summers when I went ba......

» Refine Search
» New Search