home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (179 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: NYC - is it slow for everyone ? (in Child and Teen Models) by Westchester Mom
My DS(size 8) has been out on requests almost every week since we switched agencies in the late Summ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  Verizon print (in Child and Teen Models) by Westchester Mom
MY DS was requested but they also saw siblings and parents if they were interested in them. For us ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Old Navy NYC (in Child and Teen Models) by Westchester Mom
The callback, paid fitting and shoot date are all at the end of April.Should be awhile before we hea......

Discussion Topic  RE: PWC (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Westchester Mom
momof3- They probably requested your kids together because the breakdown we received said siblings p......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: PWC (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Westchester Mom
Breakdown- Younger siblings role- age 2-4. Older siblings role age 5-10....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

My kids were requested as siblings.Most of the people we saw were siblings. Did not receive info on ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Tommy Hilfiger (in Child and Teen Models) by Westchester Mom
Still holding in the NYC area for this LA shoot. Yes,it has been a long hold but hopefully good thin......

Discussion Topic  RE: Tommy Hilfiger (in Child and Teen Models) by Westchester Mom
Shooting in LA last I heard.......

To my knowledge my DS is still on hold. Our agency said that they will let us know as soon as they h......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sa La Redoute (in Child and Teen Models) by Westchester Mom
I don't know the breakdown. My DS tried on a pair of jeans that were too big in the waist and a litt......

Discussion Topic  Sa La Redoute (in Child and Teen Models) by Westchester Mom
Go see was yesterday. Shoots for a week, starting today. Do not know the breakdown but I saw sizes 5......

Discussion Topic  RE: Time warner/comcast (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Westchester Mom
My kids were at what was described as an "emergency casting" on Saturday. It was also a callback, bu......

Discussion Topic  RE: VINCE (in Child and Teen Models) by Westchester Mom
This booked....

Discussion Topic  RE: VINCE (in Child and Teen Models) by Westchester Mom
Any update on this? Thanks....

Discussion Topic  RE: NYC Petite Parade (in Child and Teen Models) by Westchester Mom
It is March 8th and 9th. It is posted on their Facebook page now....

Discussion Topic  RE: Lacoste (in Child and Teen Models) by Westchester Mom
FYI- If you modeled for Lacoste Spring/Summer 2014- the photos are on the site now....

My DS just booked this....

This hold is from the original go see. Confirmed by agency.Still on hold..GLTA!...

Discussion Topic  RE: MMG (in Child and Teen Models) by Westchester Mom
BizzyMama- Here is the deal at least from my research- AA defaults to listing MMG as our representat......

Discussion Topic  RE: MMG (in Child and Teen Models) by Westchester Mom
BizzyMama- I just checked my kids AA profile and also saw that MMG was also listed as their represen......

» Refine Search
» New Search