home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (64 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Does anyone know the promo code for sag-aftra members for crunch gym? (in The Working Actor) by TheActress/Model
To get the discount, I'm pretty sure you need to join in person and speak with the manager. There's ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Good News about Health Insurance (in Secret Agent Man) by TheActress/Model
I can't even wrap my brain around this it's so absurd. The lack of a solid, affordable and viable co......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Do you put this on your resume? (in The Working Actor) by TheActress/Model
I probably would not put it on mine....

Discussion Topic  RE: Number of Students (in The Working Actor) by TheActress/Model
I feel that even 18 is too large. My max is about 12 people....

Discussion Topic  RE: How often do most people go to workshops (in The Working Actor) by TheActress/Model

Discussion Topic  RE: How often do most people go to workshops (in The Working Actor) by TheActress/Model
I don't do workshops, ever. If you are going to do them, make sure you're targeting CDs and associa......

Discussion Topic  RE: Producer's session callback - On your home page news/highlights? (in Secret Agent Man) by TheActress/Model
It's a great accomplishment that you should be proud of! I would keep it there....

Discussion Topic  RE: CastingAbout site (in Secret Agent Man) by TheActress/Model

Discussion Topic  RE: Acting Teacher Gone Bad (in Secret Agent Man) by TheActress/Model
Criminal evidence is not automatically public record. What's released to the press is what they WANT......

Discussion Topic  RE: When do you typically know if you got a callback on a commercial? (in The Working Actor) by TheActress/Model
I usually get my callbacks 1 or two days before the callback date that's listed on the breakdown. Bu......

Discussion Topic  RE: Who kept IMDB Pro? (in The Working Actor) by TheActress/Model
I dropped them too. I refuse to pay the higher price, especially when the casting service is of zero......

Discussion Topic  RE: "So do you have any questions for me?" SAM help!! (in Secret Agent Man) by TheActress/Model
To me, some of the most important questions relate to how we'll be communicating throughout our rela......

Discussion Topic  RE: Pay Rate for Commercial and Print Bookings (in The Working Actor) by TheActress/Model
I never had that issue in NYC, but out here, and since pretty much all of my print castings are sent......

Discussion Topic  RE: Print Work: Does it hold conflict? (in The Working Actor) by TheActress/Model
You're welcome. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Print Work: Does it hold conflict? (in The Working Actor) by TheActress/Model
I recently said no to a print casting for Hampton Inn because they were only paying $1000 for ridicu......

The short answer is no, it doesn't. The longer answer, while still no, is a bit more complicated but......

Discussion Topic  RE: LA classes that are during the day (in The Working Actor) by TheActress/Model
Meh. I think this is really just a 'your milage may vary' sort of thing. There are no hard fast rule......

Discussion Topic  RE: Thinking about going inactive with SAG-AFTRA? (in The Working Actor) by TheActress/Model
This thread is a mess. In your OP, you said that you're not working. Then you turn around and say th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Info on Resume (in Secret Agent Man) by TheActress/Model
I'm assuming you have no plans on renewing your contract with your manager? If not, I would remove t......

» Refine Search
» New Search