home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (40 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Does anyone know for sure when they start doing callbacks for NBC Diversity? (in The Working Actor) by TheActress/Model
Thanks for answering. I was just curious and I hope I didn't come off as if I was judging. ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Does anyone know for sure when they start doing callbacks for NBC Diversity? (in The Working Actor) by TheActress/Model
Of course! I did the Gal/Guy one night stand scene. Now I'm curious about these youtube auditions, l......

I have a callback for this next week. Just found out today so don't lose hope!...

Discussion Topic  RE: From Commercial auditions to TV/Film - HOW?!?!? (in The Working Actor) by TheActress/Model

Discussion Topic  RE: Pros and Cons of Being in LA at 17 (in The Working Actor) by TheActress/Model

Discussion Topic  RE: What constitutes as a quick service restaurant? (in The Working Actor) by TheActress/Model
You're welcome! To answer your question more clearly, generally for the purposes of commercials, Sta......

Discussion Topic  RE: What constitutes as a quick service restaurant? (in The Working Actor) by TheActress/Model
Starbucks only holds conflicts with other major coffee brands/retailers. You're fine, no need to me......

Discussion Topic  RE: Video cover letters for CDs? (in The Working Actor) by TheActress/Model

Discussion Topic  RE: Video cover letters for CDs? (in The Working Actor) by TheActress/Model

Discussion Topic  RE: Reputation needed to demand above scale rate (in The Working Actor) by TheActress/Model

Discussion Topic  RE: NBC Diversity Scene Showcase (in Secret Agent Man) by TheActress/Model
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: question about being undercontract (in The Working Actor) by TheActress/Model
Considering the fact that this was, what, the early 80s? Yes, she most likely had very little say in......

Discussion Topic  RE: question about being undercontract (in The Working Actor) by TheActress/Model
At the very beginning of the entire quote, she clearly explains that she had a 2 picture deal with U......

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - Guest Stars/Co-Stars (in Secret Agent Man) by TheActress/Model
Yeah, I would definitely change agencies. Ask your manager to get you meetings. If they can't get yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - Guest Stars/Co-Stars (in Secret Agent Man) by TheActress/Model
Thank you! I really appreciate that. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: The First Couple of Auditions (in Secret Agent Man) by TheActress/Model

Discussion Topic  RE: Paying the 10% commission (in The Working Actor) by TheActress/Model
Commission is always deducted from the gross amount of the check....

Discussion Topic  RE: CINNABON MONSTER TIME - Persist your motherf*cking heart out (in The Working Actor) by TheActress/Model

» Refine Search
» New Search