home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (77 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Does New York have a pilot season? (in Secret Agent Man) by TheActress/Model
There is only one pilot season. NYC doesn't have a separate one from LA. Series regular and recurrin......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Is what I'm doing on Actors Access wrong? Details inside.. (in The Working Actor) by TheActress/Model
I don't really see a problem with what you're doing, EGarcia. But I'm curious to know how effective ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: What to say in an agent meeting when you're already repped (in Secret Agent Man) by TheActress/Model
If you're not comfortable saying who, just tell them, "Honestly, I'd rather not say." However, they ......

Discussion Topic  RE: My first commercial agent (in Secret Agent Man) by TheActress/Model
Yep, it's standard and totally legit. Just make sure that there's an 'out' clause of 3-4 months, as ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Question about being on hold for commercial (in The Working Actor) by TheActress/Model

Discussion Topic  RE: LA Travel Time? (in The Working Actor) by TheActress/Model
All of the posts in this thread are true. The most I've ever had in one day was 7. They were a mix o......

Discussion Topic  RE: .. (in The Working Actor) by TheActress/Model
I'm confused, do you think that people will look at you and not be able to tell what race you are, b......

Discussion Topic  RE: paying manager for breakdown services? (in The Working Actor) by TheActress/Model
You shouldn't be paying her any fees. As for the contract time frame, 2 years isn't unheard of, but ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Managers (in The Working Actor) by TheActress/Model

Discussion Topic  RE: Managers (in The Working Actor) by TheActress/Model
Here's what I got from IMDB Pro: Pritcher - Two clients listed. So even if they have more than thos......

Discussion Topic  RE: Headshot recommendations. (in The Working Actor) by TheActress/Model
My most recent set-......

Discussion Topic  RE: So, who should be on the Backstage Finalist Awards finalist list that isn't? (in The Working Actor) by TheActress/Model
Anthony DOES have an on-camera audition class. It's not an on-going core class, but is taught as an ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Legit casting or scam? (in Secret Agent Man) by TheActress/Model
Sounds like they're just trying to gather statistical info for some sort of study or market research......

Discussion Topic  RE: Does anyone know the promo code for sag-aftra members for crunch gym? (in The Working Actor) by TheActress/Model
To get the discount, I'm pretty sure you need to join in person and speak with the manager. There's ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Good News about Health Insurance (in Secret Agent Man) by TheActress/Model
I can't even wrap my brain around this it's so absurd. The lack of a solid, affordable and viable co......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do you put this on your resume? (in The Working Actor) by TheActress/Model
I probably would not put it on mine....

Discussion Topic  RE: Number of Students (in The Working Actor) by TheActress/Model
I feel that even 18 is too large. My max is about 12 people....

Discussion Topic  RE: How often do most people go to workshops (in The Working Actor) by TheActress/Model

Discussion Topic  RE: How often do most people go to workshops (in The Working Actor) by TheActress/Model
I don't do workshops, ever. If you are going to do them, make sure you're targeting CDs and associa......

Discussion Topic  RE: Producer's session callback - On your home page news/highlights? (in Secret Agent Man) by TheActress/Model
It's a great accomplishment that you should be proud of! I would keep it there....

» Refine Search
» New Search