home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (131 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - A Little Something Extra (in Secret Agent Man) by LuckyMe73
To date...my favorite article. I hope you can follow through...because its gonna be a tough one, bu......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Diary of a Wimpy Kid (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by LuckyMe73
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Would it be appropriate to hit up my literary agent friends about a script I wrote? (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73
You said your second draft. I wouldn't show your industry friends that are lit agents until it is a......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: theatrical agency but no contract? (in Secret Agent Man) by LuckyMe73
A lot of people in this town still do business like this. Its fine...if you liked your meeting. Ev......

Discussion Topic  RE: 'Criminal Minds' Casting Director Out After HR Story on Pay-To-Play Workshops (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73

Discussion Topic  RE: Avoiding Self Tape Auditons (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73
Edge... The crazy specific rules...including...having a great actor as a reader is HILARIOUS. If yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sent out how many times a week during pilot season (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73
Folks...if you don't have some major credits...you're most likley not going to have a "pilot season"......

Discussion Topic  RE: New Hollywood Economy: Pay-for-Play Auditions for Actors Gain Dominance (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73
While I know we are adults...I think...Edge...you've gotten the blinders on a little bit (please don......

Discussion Topic  RE: I'm curious if the commercial world is slow right now? (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73
"Heath", General rule of thumb. Never ask your agent if it's slow out. It's absolutely never a goo......

Discussion Topic  RE: OKAY, why is my agent now saying I need to go and detail EVERY skill on lacasting? (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73
Hedylamarr, I might...but I doubt it. I've never been asked to do a slate. But know that its commo......

Discussion Topic  RE: OKAY, why is my agent now saying I need to go and detail EVERY skill on lacasting? (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73
I mean..its not really that weird. Your commercial agent has a crapload of clients...and he doesn't......

no no no iceman. I believe this is different. There is a box under all of that where you can just ......

I mean...i'd love to know the context... Why do you think he's asking you to detail your skills? B......

Discussion Topic  RE: What are the likliehoods of an agent taking on a new client during pilot season? (in Secret Agent Man) by LuckyMe73

Discussion Topic  RE: What are the likliehoods of an agent taking on a new client during pilot season? (in Secret Agent Man) by LuckyMe73
Your best bet is NOT through AA. Find the agents email address you're looking for and email them th......

Discussion Topic  RE: I'm 27, no acting experience (in Acting Outside Hollywood) by LuckyMe73
What you're saying is the equivalent of saying...I want to be a lawyer. Take a class, audition for ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Acting Outside Hollywood

Discussion Topic  RE: Is DPM usually really rude? (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73
He has been known to be a little catty at times. He's a good enough agent...but if he's acting like......

Discussion Topic  RE: Taking a bit of a break, need advice on where to go from there (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73
but...New York is more expensive than LA. If you can't pay rent here...what does that mean there? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Taking a bit of a break, need advice on where to go from there (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73
And what if you want film/tv and don't have a car mom?...

Discussion Topic  RE: SAG Commercial - "Applied Session" Deduction? (in Secret Agent Man) by LuckyMe73
Call SAG-Aftra and go over it with them...they will explain it..and post back here with the result....

» Refine Search
» New Search