home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (181 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: OKAY, why is my agent now saying I need to go and detail EVERY skill on lacasting? (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73
no no no iceman. I believe this is different. There is a box under all of that where you can just ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: OKAY, why is my agent now saying I need to go and detail EVERY skill on lacasting? (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73
I mean...i'd love to know the context... Why do you think he's asking you to detail your skills? B......

Discussion Topic  RE: What are the likliehoods of an agent taking on a new client during pilot season? (in Secret Agent Man) by LuckyMe73
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: What are the likliehoods of an agent taking on a new client during pilot season? (in Secret Agent Man) by LuckyMe73
Your best bet is NOT through AA. Find the agents email address you're looking for and email them th......

Discussion Topic  RE: I'm 27, no acting experience (in Acting Outside Hollywood) by LuckyMe73
What you're saying is the equivalent of saying...I want to be a lawyer. Take a class, audition for ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Acting Outside Hollywood

Discussion Topic  RE: Is DPM usually really rude? (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73
He has been known to be a little catty at times. He's a good enough agent...but if he's acting like......

Discussion Topic  RE: Taking a bit of a break, need advice on where to go from there (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73
but...New York is more expensive than LA. If you can't pay rent here...what does that mean there? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Taking a bit of a break, need advice on where to go from there (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73
And what if you want film/tv and don't have a car mom?...

Discussion Topic  RE: SAG Commercial - "Applied Session" Deduction? (in Secret Agent Man) by LuckyMe73
Call SAG-Aftra and go over it with them...they will explain it..and post back here with the result....

Discussion Topic  RE: Agent submission question (in Secret Agent Man) by LuckyMe73
Ugh....OK. 1. Referral in this industry means someone calls or emails someone else and recommends y......

Discussion Topic  RE: SAG-AFTRA Fees (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73

Discussion Topic  RE: Manager & Agent Interview (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73
You're in a good place. I'm afraid that your monologues are probably not going to do you much help.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Never got paid for acting job - Non-Union (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73
Yes. Contact the producer and mention you haven't received payment and you're checking to see if th......

Discussion Topic  RE: LA Neighborhood Breakdown (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73
If you can't spend any more than 800 a month..I surely hope you're looking for roommates. And don't......

Discussion Topic  RE: Taft Hartley (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73
Call SAG-AFTRA. They are going to have the most up to date info....

Discussion Topic  RE: Conflict of Interest (in Secret Agent Man) by LuckyMe73
1. If an agent used to be an actor...and they had imdb credits. It will list them as Talent agent/......

Discussion Topic  RE: Agent question (in Secret Agent Man) by LuckyMe73
SAM, Although these are thoughts that came up during the meeting...I can't imagine this is the reas......

Discussion Topic  RE: Agent question (in Secret Agent Man) by LuckyMe73
CAA doesn't care who you're signed with. They care that you're a money maker. A big fat money mak......

Discussion Topic  RE: How can i make my trip to LA useful (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73
do not waste your time emailing agents. Go see the town... be a tourist. Maybe go look at a few nei......

Discussion Topic  RE: Making Strong Choices (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73
It's the same note LE. Just using a synonym. If they are asking you to go bigger...they want to se......

» Refine Search
» New Search