home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (178 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: How much do series regulars make? (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73
If its their first series Epi...that sounds very high. Typically they pay a 40kish holding fee for ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: relationships with CDs (in Secret Agent Man) by LuckyMe73
I know for a fact a couple of different agents that have pissed off casting to where that office won......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Moving to Atlanta? (in Secret Agent Man) by LuckyMe73

Discussion Topic  RE: Moving to Atlanta? (in Secret Agent Man) by LuckyMe73
Fewer auditions and building relationships with casting directors that don't matter to major market ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Classes to help with Type. (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73
One of my favorite things I've heard people say regarding typecasting is "You can't get typecast if ......

Discussion Topic  RE: What am I doing wrong? (in Secret Agent Man) by LuckyMe73
Um...you asked for advice over a month ago. You haven't responded to a single of our responses...Ma......

Discussion Topic  RE: Booking out (in Secret Agent Man) by LuckyMe73
You can only be honest...If you're booking out for acting work...they can only be so mad. It sounds......

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - Meeting an Agent (in Secret Agent Man) by LuckyMe73
Stan, I don't know if your intention of saying you feel SAM made it pretty clear was to talk down to......

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - Meeting an Agent (in Secret Agent Man) by LuckyMe73
SAM, Why do you find it important to ask an actor why they left their previous agent? There's no wi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Where to Study?? (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73
I wish truth was here. Try these: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Agents signing talent from workshops? (in Secret Agent Man) by LuckyMe73
People love rules. Should I do this? Should I do that? Are my odds good if I do this workshop? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Agents signing talent from workshops? (in Secret Agent Man) by LuckyMe73
It's A gateway....not THE gateway. It's rare to get signed but you should be more concerned with ac......

Discussion Topic  RE: Coast to Coast and Prestige…? (in Secret Agent Man) by LuckyMe73
They are both places that will get you in rooms. However, sure...CTC is one of the better commercia......

Discussion Topic  RE: Asking about callbacks (in Secret Agent Man) by LuckyMe73
They don't forget to call you back. You either get a callback or you don't. Asking if you got a ca......

Discussion Topic  RE: Tips for Overactive Eyebrows? (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73
One of the first acting classes I took years ago...the teacher would point it out...and call it out ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hollywood Original Talent (in Secret Agent Man) by LuckyMe73
You see "2015Rocks"... You're calling the comments said about HOT "negativity". I find that funny. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: dropped meisner (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73
I'm just curious...so don't feel like you have to answer but...did you miss a lot of classes? Or we......

Discussion Topic  RE: Truthteller59's Farewell (in Secret Agent Man) by LuckyMe73
They should pay him to manage "the working actor" area. Guy's been helping people on these boards f......

Discussion Topic  RE: Truthteller59's Farewell (in Secret Agent Man) by LuckyMe73
I don't but he put a link to his blog which is still somewhat active. . ....

Discussion Topic  RE: YouTube Stars (in Secret Agent Man) by LuckyMe73
This question is super subjective. Youtube isn't going to hurt your career. I mean unless you're p......

» Refine Search
» New Search