Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (160 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: LA Travel Time? (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73
The old joke in LA is that it takes an hour to get anywhere. Give yourself an hour on 90 percent of......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Email Vs. Hardcopy (in Secret Agent Man) by LuckyMe73
Hey guys...QUIT WORRYING HOW AGENTS "WANT" SUBMISSIONS. They are reading them regardless if they wa......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Why agent sends me out only once every 3-4 months (in Secret Agent Man) by LuckyMe73

Discussion Topic  RE: Actors Leaving LA (in Acting Outside Hollywood) by LuckyMe73
Don't kid yourself. Working actors aren't leaving LA to work in other smaller markets to work more. ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Acting Outside Hollywood

Discussion Topic  RE: When to seek representation/manager? (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73
Honestly...I wouldn't worry about what the agencies want. They all open emails...they will almost a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Great Survey You Guys should take 2-3 minutes TOPS (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73
Spam. Marked as such....

Discussion Topic  RE: Looking into the camera? (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73
direct your eye line to the reader. A lot of times the reader for TV shows is the casting director ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Obligatory weekly post complaining about the spam (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73
Remember when they had a mod in this forum? This wasn't an issue. SAMs board gets taken care of qu......

Discussion Topic  RE: Managers (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73

Discussion Topic  RE: How to Talk to My Agent About the Hard Stuff (in Secret Agent Man) by LuckyMe73
Yeah....it could be a million different things...Also...we can see your headshot or reel to know wha......

Discussion Topic  RE: thanks (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73
I guess the problem would lie in the fact that you're risking not being able to afford to take more ......

Discussion Topic  RE: After a meeting with an agency. (in Secret Agent Man) by LuckyMe73
Depends on the size of the agency. Larger agencies tend to need to pitch you to other agents...so......

Discussion Topic  RE: Does he have a case? (background actor becomes the face of a studio feature) (in Secret Agent Man) by LuckyMe73

Discussion Topic  RE: Does he have a case? (background actor becomes the face of a studio feature) (in Secret Agent Man) by LuckyMe73

Discussion Topic  Does he have a case? (background actor becomes the face of a studio feature) (in Secret Agent Man) by LuckyMe73
This extra filmed 5 days on Purge: Anarchy and ended up the FACE of the poster and didn't make a dim......

Discussion Topic  RE: New 60 Sec Reel (in Secret Agent Man) by LuckyMe73
Matt, I liked it. However....and take this any way you want or not at all....the last scene had me ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Having a bit of trouble with fear - Advice? (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73
Yeah...before you continue to try to audition...I'd suggest hopping in a couple of classes....

Discussion Topic  RE: This is NOT how to audition. (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73
Steve... Since you're a first time poster, hocking your webseries, and not really asking us anything......

Discussion Topic  RE: props at auditions (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73
Urg....NEVER NEVER NEVER bring prop weapons to an audition. NEVER. That's an way to scare the shit......

Discussion Topic  RE: website (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73
Man...you are the laziest "marketer" I've ever seen. You can't try to market a product to actors, b......

» Refine Search
» New Search