home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (155 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Monologue, Advice on "TOO Method" (in Secret Agent Man) by LuckyMe73
I think the complaints about "method" acting are more regarding the specific folks employing it. If......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Demo Reel Class/Opportunity (in Secret Agent Man) by LuckyMe73

Discussion Topic  RE: Demo Reel Class/Opportunity (in Secret Agent Man) by LuckyMe73
A reel helps for indies definitely and for shorts and student films as well. Hoops...why would you ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Question about acting (in Secret Agent Man) by LuckyMe73
I think what you're failing to realize is that every actor is bringing a lot of themself to a role. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Atlanta? (in Acting Outside Hollywood) by LuckyMe73
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Acting Outside Hollywood

Discussion Topic  RE: Hollywood Original Talent (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73
Their acronym is HOT. Also they have almost 100 clients and it looks like, one agent. Also...their......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Dropped by an agent (in Secret Agent Man) by LuckyMe73
I've never heard that excuse before. Sorry to hear that man. That said...you can only take her at......

Discussion Topic  RE: Ready or not? (in Secret Agent Man) by LuckyMe73
Do your own project. Have a union friend act in it with you. Its very easy. That said...DO NOT JOI......

Discussion Topic  RE: should I sign with new commercial agent? (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73
Yeah, actorChris... That's not how it works. Just like theatrical reps...the name on your agency doe......

Discussion Topic  RE: Crediting when writing your own stuff (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73
I have a friend that created and wrote a feature that was done by a studio with a pretty big name di......

Discussion Topic  RE: Crediting when writing your own stuff (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73
credit people on their job. You are: Story By Written By Starring Executive Producer A director is......

Discussion Topic  RE: New acting tees! (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73
No...no no no no no. No one is going to buy your shirt....

Discussion Topic  RE: Calling out on sexism: Courageous or stupid move? (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73
I'm not so sure where the sexist part comes in. They have a character that they want to wear someth......

Discussion Topic  RE: Ready for agents? (in Secret Agent Man) by LuckyMe73
Very silly statement Iceman. To sit here with the utmost certainty and say..."this is the only thin......

Discussion Topic  RE: GIF vs Headshot (in Secret Agent Man) by LuckyMe73
Yonie...you'd be very surprised. I know folks with 2 and 3 series under their belts that send cold ......

Discussion Topic  RE: GIF vs Headshot (in Secret Agent Man) by LuckyMe73

Discussion Topic  RE: I need help! Please Answer! (Agents) (in Secret Agent Man) by LuckyMe73
Do you have credits...or do you have tv credits?...

Discussion Topic  RE: I need help! Please Answer! (Agents) (in Secret Agent Man) by LuckyMe73
As you are learning...this is a very very difficult business. 1st and foremost you have to have a j......

Discussion Topic  RE: Self-Submitting when you have an agent? (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73
I have a "top tier" agent and they don't care if I self submit. But honestly...I have no reason t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Daniel Hoff Agency (in Secret Agent Man) by LuckyMe73
I don't think it was every technically an "open call". I believe it was an "Open invited call". Ba......

» Refine Search
» New Search