home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (169 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Agents signing talent from workshops? (in Secret Agent Man) by LuckyMe73
It's A gateway....not THE gateway. It's rare to get signed but you should be more concerned with ac......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: dropped meisner (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73
I'm just curious...so don't feel like you have to answer but...did you miss a lot of classes? Or we......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Truthteller59's Farewell (in Secret Agent Man) by LuckyMe73
They should pay him to manage "the working actor" area. Guy's been helping people on these boards f......

Discussion Topic  RE: Truthteller59's Farewell (in Secret Agent Man) by LuckyMe73
I don't but he put a link to his blog which is still somewhat active. . ....

Discussion Topic  RE: YouTube Stars (in Secret Agent Man) by LuckyMe73
This question is super subjective. Youtube isn't going to hurt your career. I mean unless you're p......

Discussion Topic  RE: Agency Quick to Sign Me, Red Flag? (in Secret Agent Man) by LuckyMe73
Look...it depends on how big the agency is. Agencies work in different ways...Some agencies need ev......

Discussion Topic  RE: To SAG or not...? (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73
You're not eating at a lot of restaurants living on unemployment....

Didn't you brag about how you collect unemployment instead of working a day job because "actors who ......

LADelight...90 percent of union actors in the union don't make a living acting. That's what being i......

LADelight is being somewhat ridiculous here. Becoming SAG eligible is a smart idea...Joining with n......

Discussion Topic  RE: Percentage of Breakdowns us Actors See vs Agents (in Secret Agent Man) by LuckyMe73
How many TV or studio auditions do you see on Actors Access or LA Casting. Not many. If any. All o......

Discussion Topic  RE: What am I doing wrong? (in Secret Agent Man) by LuckyMe73
OK folks...I have to be curious...how are you packaging yourselves? This is a tough industry but wi......

Discussion Topic  RE: What am I doing wrong? (in Secret Agent Man) by LuckyMe73
Consider submitting to better managers. Honestly...a good manager should be able to get you in room......

Discussion Topic  RE: “Writers” asking you to improvise in auditions (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73
First of all...if you're auditioning for shorts and web stuff, you're most likely looking for reel m......

Discussion Topic  RE: Managers (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73
Amo....In order to get the breakdowns the manager needs to be in TMA so although I don't doubt that ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Should I wait til I'm SAG-E official before seeking Rep (in Secret Agent Man) by LuckyMe73
refer to yourself as 18tpy...

Discussion Topic  RE: Why are casting websites so outdated? (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73
Honestly...there's almost a monopoly in the industry. The actors are overpaying for the service, bu......

Discussion Topic  RE: Letter from Billy Damota to SAG-AFTRA president (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73
OK Donquixote...I was fine until you related workshops akin to bribery. Bribery typically yields an......

Discussion Topic  RE: Letter from Billy Damota to SAG-AFTRA president (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73

Discussion Topic  RE: Testimonials from directors, coaches and industry leaders (in Secret Agent Man) by LuckyMe73
I mean...you can...sure. But why? Referrals in any industry, especially this one, are only import......

» Refine Search
» New Search