home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (136 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Where do you find your roommates? (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73
I think it's hilarious that you said "adultery haven"....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Can I starting looking for a new agent? (in Secret Agent Man) by LuckyMe73
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: When getting submitted by an acting teacher to agents than self submissions... (in Secret Agent Man) by LuckyMe73
Sounds like you're putting some pressure on yourself. Take the meeting and don't worry about what p......

Discussion Topic  RE: Reputation needed to demand above scale rate (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73
I've gotta be honest...It seems to me that if you're asking questions like this....you need to be in......

Discussion Topic  RE: Why do some talent agencies sign talent and do not use them? (in Secret Agent Man) by LuckyMe73
I've never asked for a submission report. I have gotten one before though...it was kind of nice, ac......

Discussion Topic  RE: Commercials - The New Normal? (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73
I'm in the same boat as you. I was going out 3-6 times a week and now I'm getting out 1 - 2 times ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do you tell your significant other about all your auditions? (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73
I tell my significant other about all of my auditions....She doesn't handle it quite as well as me........

Discussion Topic  RE: What is the best equipment for filming yourself for auditions/sides/coldreads..etc (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73
Matty, You're 100% right...its not very difficult to do....but most people don't understand or know ......

Discussion Topic  RE: What is the best equipment for filming yourself for auditions/sides/coldreads..etc (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73
This is what you're competing with: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CALL TO ACTION] IMDbPRO trying to bump up their prices (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73
Why am I not surprised. I'm going to go take a nap....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CALL TO ACTION] IMDbPRO trying to bump up their prices (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73
Where can you see who's viewing your page, Mary? I've looked all over and don't see that as a featu......

Discussion Topic  RE: Casting Director Drop Offs (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73
It sounds proactive....

Discussion Topic  RE: Casting Director Drop Offs (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73
As a fresh face in town I had several meetings set up with agents from drop offs in the first 2 week......

Jack, With all due respect, that statement is ignorant. Why ignorant? Because you don't know that f......

There is no "list" of cds that "accept" drop offs. If you're going to do it...know that you'll find ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dealing with criticism (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73
There are 2 things at work here....The first is I would find out if other people feel the same way. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: People with day jobs - what's your plan? (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73
When I was working a survival job I was in a pretty great situation where I could come and go as I p......

Discussion Topic  RE: Management (in Secret Agent Man) by LuckyMe73
Needing an "industry referral" is b/s. Most every rep in town is smart enough to open emails and re......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cinnabon Monster Time - I have an agent/manager! (...now what?) (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73

» Refine Search
» New Search