home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (103 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: City attorney turning up the heat on workshops (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73
I mean...Edge...I do workshops...rarely these days because I'm at a point in my career where I don't......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Kenneth Dolin - Headshots (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73
He's great! I'm a fan of his shots. On the higher end as cost goes...but certainly nowhere near th......

Discussion Topic  RE: L.A. Theatrical Agency List - August 2013 (in Secret Agent Man) by LuckyMe73
Glick? I mean...the question is relative. They are great compared to MZA. Are they going to compe......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: L.A. Theatrical Agency List - August 2013 (in Secret Agent Man) by LuckyMe73

Discussion Topic  RE: Any new actors looking to get some scenes shot for demo reel? (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73
You're not the first person I've heard say their agent was against the idea. But let me assure you.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Atlanta? (in Acting Outside Hollywood) by LuckyMe73
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Acting Outside Hollywood

Discussion Topic  RE: Managers who represent specific types vs Managers who represent all types (in Secret Agent Man) by LuckyMe73
There are a few agents that tend to represent types...but for the most that isn't the case. Now i......

Discussion Topic  RE: acting in North Carolina (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73
While I don't know the answer to this. Out of curiousity, why NC from LA?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Too many "Headshot" photographers - What are our other options? (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73
e-man...he's very good. I've shot with him before...and he's a class act. Lovefly, glad I could be ......

Discussion Topic  RE: A Very Sticky Situation With A Commercial (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73
For some reason a lot of actors feel like they don't have power. You need to let your agent know th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hammer coming down on workshops (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73
@Sparkles. Are you suggesting Scott chose to leave Criminal Minds? And then simultaneously chose to......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hammer coming down on workshops (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73
Woah...what is the deal with Actors Link now being "ACE Studios". Did Scott leave actors link?...

I love how people pick and choose what out of an argument they want to respond to instead of listeni......

I'd like to believe it...but this has happened before so its a little hard to trust that anything is......

Discussion Topic  RE: How many of you over 25 were able to get an agent/manager without co-stars/ SAG- E ? (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73
If someone's advice boxes you in or sounds illogical...it probably is. Look...Things are easier fo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Demo Reel Feedback Any Help Appreciated (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73
Congrats on cutting your first reel! You don't have much, and while i'm not huge on having stage wo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can an actress stay on her a game if she is pregnant or is her career over? (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73
Careful Iceman, Plenty of people have children and have full time careers. You can definitely have ......

Discussion Topic  RE: a question/riddle (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73
There could be several advantages. It's the same reason people shop Vons over Jons. Perceived valu......

» Refine Search
» New Search