home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (109 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Being selective about auditions, declining them, and relationships with agents (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Being selective about auditions, declining them, and relationships with agents (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73
Here's the thing...its a good idea to discuss this with your rep before the audition. You should k......

Discussion Topic  RE: Proof of concept short (in Secret Agent Man) by LuckyMe73
Yeah...mems on point here. If you're at the beginning of your career...then for sure...no doubt. ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Why do agents let actors lie ... (in Secret Agent Man) by LuckyMe73
I just can't think this is the norm. Certainly not the norm for actors with any even decent rep. T......

Discussion Topic  RE: Why do agents let actors lie ... (in Secret Agent Man) by LuckyMe73
I guess I would have to have proof that its happening and not just isolated incidents to really resp......

How do you know its a lie? To what degree of a lie? And you're in Atlanta....so i have to ask what......

Discussion Topic  RE: The IMDb-ire strikes back (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73

Discussion Topic  RE: The IMDb-ire strikes back (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73

CDs don't care if you have an imdb pro account...they aren't checking to see if you're on IMDB. The......

Wow...who'd of guessed it would be soooo important for a website to want to publish peoples ages. I......

Discussion Topic  RE: How long to get paid for a print shoot (in Secret Agent Man) by LuckyMe73
Who is your agent? Are they reputable? Is this a large amount of money? Has your agent contacted ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sag-Aftra help (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73
Do you have anything in writing saying what it was? Email? Saying they would be doing this union. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: how do you check the reputation of Manager? (in Secret Agent Man) by LuckyMe73
Well...Judging by the position you're in regarding representation...10% of not a lot of money is not......

Discussion Topic  RE: how do you check the reputation of Manager? (in Secret Agent Man) by LuckyMe73
While the IMDB rating isn't great...you can definitely find out a decent bit about a rep by the clie......

Discussion Topic  RE: Best agencies if you're a developmental actor? (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73
There really is no "best agency for developmental actors". Get the best agent you can get a meeting......

Discussion Topic  RE: What coach has the best success rate? (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73
Here's the thing about acting coaches in LA...They all boast working actors with huge resumes and he......

Discussion Topic  RE: Rehearsal not paid? (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73

Discussion Topic  RE: Archived posts gone... why? (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73
honestly..it feels like they just want this place to disappear. Backstage forums used to be a prett......

Discussion Topic  RE: Who you know in Hollywood? (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73
It's less about who you know and more about who knows you and how talented you are. You can be supe......

Discussion Topic  RE: City attorney turning up the heat on workshops (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73
I mean...Edge...I do workshops...rarely these days because I'm at a point in my career where I don't......

» Refine Search
» New Search