home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (159 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Obligatory weekly post complaining about the spam (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73
Remember when they had a mod in this forum? This wasn't an issue. SAMs board gets taken care of qu......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Managers (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73

Discussion Topic  RE: How to Talk to My Agent About the Hard Stuff (in Secret Agent Man) by LuckyMe73
Yeah....it could be a million different things...Also...we can see your headshot or reel to know wha......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: thanks (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73
I guess the problem would lie in the fact that you're risking not being able to afford to take more ......

Discussion Topic  RE: After a meeting with an agency. (in Secret Agent Man) by LuckyMe73
Depends on the size of the agency. Larger agencies tend to need to pitch you to other agents...so......

Discussion Topic  RE: Does he have a case? (background actor becomes the face of a studio feature) (in Secret Agent Man) by LuckyMe73

Discussion Topic  RE: Does he have a case? (background actor becomes the face of a studio feature) (in Secret Agent Man) by LuckyMe73

Discussion Topic  Does he have a case? (background actor becomes the face of a studio feature) (in Secret Agent Man) by LuckyMe73
This extra filmed 5 days on Purge: Anarchy and ended up the FACE of the poster and didn't make a dim......

Discussion Topic  RE: New 60 Sec Reel (in Secret Agent Man) by LuckyMe73
Matt, I liked it. However....and take this any way you want or not at all....the last scene had me ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Having a bit of trouble with fear - Advice? (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73
Yeah...before you continue to try to audition...I'd suggest hopping in a couple of classes....

Discussion Topic  RE: This is NOT how to audition. (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73
Steve... Since you're a first time poster, hocking your webseries, and not really asking us anything......

Discussion Topic  RE: props at auditions (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73
Urg....NEVER NEVER NEVER bring prop weapons to an audition. NEVER. That's an way to scare the shit......

Discussion Topic  RE: website (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73
Man...you are the laziest "marketer" I've ever seen. You can't try to market a product to actors, b......

Discussion Topic  RE: Why do I hate commercial auditions so much? (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73
At this point I've auditioned for thousands of commercials, I'd bet. I've booked quite as few as we......

Discussion Topic  RE: Moving to Santa Monica, advice? (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73
It sounds like your goal is to be famous...and are dipping into everything you can think of. Litera......

Discussion Topic  RE: Good steady jobs (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73

Discussion Topic  RE: Good steady jobs (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73

Discussion Topic  RE: i know the term "HOLD" but.. (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73
Jerry, They typically say you're on hold for theatrical (tv) and avail for commercial. But are basi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Episodic Season (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73

Discussion Topic  RE: Episodic Season (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73
I would say that although "Lois" is right in the traditional sense...things aren't so traditional an......

» Refine Search
» New Search