Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (153 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Prodigy Talent (in Secret Agent Man) by LuckyMe73
If you're getting an unsolicited email from an agent saying they want to represent you and you're no......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Too many auditions, no callbacks. (in Secret Agent Man) by LuckyMe73

Discussion Topic  RE: Too many auditions, no callbacks. (in Secret Agent Man) by LuckyMe73
They aren't doing calls...to not do callbacks. Names are offered roles...they aren't auditioning. ......

I had no intent on being harsh....The reality is...you're putting blame on the agent. The agent is ......

Yeah...Um...I'm not sure you understand how this works. Your agent's job is to get you in rooms and......

Discussion Topic  RE: Submitting Reel To Agents & CD's (in Secret Agent Man) by LuckyMe73
Whereas one person has been posting about "You don't need a website". This is a perfect reason to h......

Discussion Topic  RE: GETTING FEEDBACK (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73
You're never going to get feedback on a commercial audition...Your feedback is the callback... Rega......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: No reason to be nice (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73
I don't care what field you are in. Never let anyone walk all over you. Give respect but also comm......

Discussion Topic  RE: Reality Check - Audition Frequency (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73
Merrick, That isn't such a cut and dry answer. It's different for every age range and type. And al......

Discussion Topic  RE: IMDBPro questions (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73

I think what you're not taking into account is why the star meter is inaccurate...and why most peopl......

akter...What is your mind makes you think anyone besides actors give a crap about starmeter? I kn......

Discussion Topic  RE: Agents and Casting (in Secret Agent Man) by LuckyMe73
listen...casting will play favorites...because they like bringing in people they know...and trust. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Moving on (in Secret Agent Man) by LuckyMe73
This is a subjective question. Some reps think its "shady"...some say..."it's business". I can pro......

Discussion Topic  RE: Brett Ratner Harbinger (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73
Imdbpro. It's there....

Discussion Topic  RE: Best Talent (Film and TV) agency in New York (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73
EmmanuelJalbert has 3 posts...one talking about moving to LA soon...and this one looking for rep in......

Discussion Topic  RE: Referral (in Secret Agent Man) by LuckyMe73
I'm not sure you understand what a "referral" is. If someone is giving you a "referral" it means t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Referral (in Secret Agent Man) by LuckyMe73
It sounds like you're saying: I'm a police officer and the police department wants to help me get a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monologue, Advice on "TOO Method" (in Secret Agent Man) by LuckyMe73
I think the complaints about "method" acting are more regarding the specific folks employing it. If......

Discussion Topic  RE: Demo Reel Class/Opportunity (in Secret Agent Man) by LuckyMe73

» Refine Search
» New Search