home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (117 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: I Think I May Have A Dispute Against My Agency for Nonpayment/Labor Code Violation (in Secret Agent Man) by LuckyMe73
While its annoying. They got you a gig. You booked a gig. It's very clear at this point they know ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Legit actors' forum aside from Backstage Messageboard (in Secret Agent Man) by LuckyMe73
reddit.com/r/acting is decent It's more active than backstage these days. I'd say a younger crowd....

Discussion Topic  RE: LA City Attorney files criminal charges against CD workshops (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: LA City Attorney files criminal charges against CD workshops (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73
You're upset now...because it's the only thing you know now. In a career where we have so much unce......

Discussion Topic  RE: The IMDb-ire strikes back (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73

Discussion Topic  RE: The IMDb-ire strikes back (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73

CDs don't care if you have an imdb pro account...they aren't checking to see if you're on IMDB. The......

Wow...who'd of guessed it would be soooo important for a website to want to publish peoples ages. I......

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - Agency Submissions (in Secret Agent Man) by LuckyMe73

Discussion Topic  RE: Why go to the table read? (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73
Yeah Edge, I've heard the argument before....but just being there that day...especially if you're on......

Discussion Topic  RE: Being selective about auditions, declining them, and relationships with agents (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73

Discussion Topic  RE: Being selective about auditions, declining them, and relationships with agents (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73
Here's the thing...its a good idea to discuss this with your rep before the audition. You should k......

Discussion Topic  RE: Proof of concept short (in Secret Agent Man) by LuckyMe73
Yeah...mems on point here. If you're at the beginning of your career...then for sure...no doubt. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Why do agents let actors lie ... (in Secret Agent Man) by LuckyMe73
I just can't think this is the norm. Certainly not the norm for actors with any even decent rep. T......

Discussion Topic  RE: Why do agents let actors lie ... (in Secret Agent Man) by LuckyMe73
I guess I would have to have proof that its happening and not just isolated incidents to really resp......

How do you know its a lie? To what degree of a lie? And you're in Atlanta....so i have to ask what......

Discussion Topic  RE: How long to get paid for a print shoot (in Secret Agent Man) by LuckyMe73
Who is your agent? Are they reputable? Is this a large amount of money? Has your agent contacted ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sag-Aftra help (in The Working Actor) by LuckyMe73
Do you have anything in writing saying what it was? Email? Saying they would be doing this union. ......

» Refine Search
» New Search