home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (43 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Future Faces NYC / Nina Lubarda (in Child and Teen Models) by Momto2ds
Have a close friend that signed a contract (3 years) for her then 6 month old. When she signed she ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: Getting started with theater (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Momto2ds
Thank you! My ds has been doing commercial and print for a few years but he has expressed a great d......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  Getting started with theater (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Momto2ds
Looking for advice/recommendations on getting started in theater. Example: classes and agents. How......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Joe fresh (in Child and Teen Models) by Momto2ds
We went today, easy in and out. What are the shoot dates and joe fresh doesn't typically do callbac......

Discussion Topic  RE: Disney World (in Child and Teen Models) by Momto2ds
Can someone tell me what exactly this is for and when it shoots. We went in last week but got no de......

Has anyone heard anything on this one yet?...

What are the shoot dates for this?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Imdb (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Momto2ds
Okay. Thank you. One last question is it once or monthly? ...

Discussion Topic  RE: Imdb (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Momto2ds
Just ran across this thread and was wondering. My son had a featured spot in a movie and his fake p......

Discussion Topic  RE: What the heck is happening?!? (in Child and Teen Models) by Momto2ds
Has got to be the same person ...

Discussion Topic  RE: Ralph Lauren (in Child and Teen Models) by Momto2ds
Has anyone heard anything on this one?...

Discussion Topic  107 models?! (in Child and Teen Models) by Momto2ds
Has anyone ever heard of them or know anything about them? My 15 year old niece was contacted by 10......

Discussion Topic  RE: Why are we shaming other parents? (in Child and Teen Models) by Momto2ds
I have been reading your blog since the day you posted it on here. Love it! Thank you. A little hu......

Discussion Topic  RE: Benetton (in Child and Teen Models) by Momto2ds
We were there on Saturday and they did check my sons name on a list. Glta...

Discussion Topic  RE: Places for boys haircuts in Brooklyn (in Child and Teen Models) by Momto2ds
Thank you!! Unfortunately I don't think they have any locations in Brooklyn, tried a search on their......

Discussion Topic  Places for boys haircuts in Brooklyn (in Child and Teen Models) by Momto2ds
Hi, Does anybody know of any good places to get little bit haircuts in Brooklyn? Boys with hair on ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Turnaround time on professional photos (in Child and Teen Models) by Momto2ds
Not sure if any one will see this however; this post hit a soft spot. I had my child's first profes......

Discussion Topic  Devious maids (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Momto2ds
Hi, anyone else audition for devious maids season 3? Has this booked yet? Thanks!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Freebies and Pay-To-Play Jobs Are Hurting Our Kids' Futures (in Child and Teen Models) by Momto2ds
Although I do agree that it is a shame that some companies who can obviously afford to pay their mod......

Discussion Topic  RE: Electronic tablet (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Momto2ds
Maybe there were two separate projects, we were told that it's shoots 12/2 and 12/3...

» Refine Search
» New Search