home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (29 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Electronic tablet (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Momto2ds
Maybe there were two separate projects, we were told that it's shoots 12/2 and 12/3...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Electronic tablet (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Momto2ds
We went to the one on spring st as well, didn't hear anything about callbacks?...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Question about self submits (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Momto2ds
Thank you!...

Discussion Topic  Question about self submits (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Momto2ds
Not even sure how to word the question but here it goes... When doing self submits for extra work an......

Discussion Topic  RE: Anyone seen h&m catalog? (in Child and Teen Models) by Momto2ds
Checked out the link and that is not it. I got one today with only kids. Halloween costumes and cu......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: Anyone seen h&m catalog? (in Child and Teen Models) by Momto2ds
Oh wow! I got the regular catalogue back in August but just now got the kids one?...

Just got the kids fall catalogue!...

Sorry the one I was referring to was the main one, adults and kids ...

Believe I got that in te mail a few weeks ago, might still have it if I do a bit of digging....

Discussion Topic  RE: Model Contract withdrawn (in Child and Teen Models) by Momto2ds
We were charged a one time fee of 150 and we were told that it could be deducted from my sons eArnin......

Discussion Topic  RE: Delta (in Child and Teen Models) by Momto2ds
Thanks for te info InToFashion...

Discussion Topic  RE: Delta (in Child and Teen Models) by Momto2ds
Anyone hear anything on this?...

Discussion Topic  Delta (in Child and Teen Models) by Momto2ds
Anyone go to this? Anyone know shoot dates or what exactly it's for? Thanks!...

Discussion Topic  RE: On location shoots... (in Child and Teen Models) by Momto2ds
We got bussed to Pennsylvania (Princeton) once for a shot haha. We have also been on hold for H&m i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Kohls holiday Commercial (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Momto2ds
Thanks CTMOM GL!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Kohls holiday Commercial (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Momto2ds
Anyone hear anything on this yet?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Whole Foods (in Child and Teen Models) by Momto2ds
Haven't heard anything here... Should be by the end of today?...

Discussion Topic  Peek and Cloppenburg (in Child and Teen Models) by Momto2ds
Anyone attend this a few weeks ago? Any holds yet? Thanks!...

Discussion Topic  RE: TJ Maxx (in Child and Teen Models) by Momto2ds
Wasn't latter in the day for teens and adults?...

Discussion Topic  RE: TJ Maxx (in Child and Teen Models) by Momto2ds
We were there, it was chaotic! Was this supposed to be print or commercial? Anyone know if they ar......

» Refine Search
» New Search