home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (16 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: H&M again! (in Child and Teen Models) by Momto2ds
Just saw them! So cool, so beautiful! You must be VERY proud!!...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: H&M again! (in Child and Teen Models) by Momto2ds
So excited for you Nictim! (Don't know you but remember your last booking with them). Did you ever ......

Discussion Topic  RE: NYC Model Permit HELP!!! (in Child and Teen Models) by Momto2ds
Just got ours renewed, they said they can process out of state residents as well. The superintenden......

Discussion Topic  RE: NYC Model Permit HELP!!! (in Child and Teen Models) by Momto2ds
Welcome and congrats! I believe you would just call one of the ny advocates. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Place to buy Vogue Bambini in CT? (in Child and Teen Models) by Momto2ds
Barnes and Nobles! I have found Vouge Bambini in every Barnes an nobles, even in the most off locat......

Discussion Topic  RE: Coles request (in Child and Teen Models) by Momto2ds
I believe I saw a booking for this and it was supposed to have shot on Monday....

Discussion Topic  RE: Let's have fun!! (in Child and Teen Models) by Momto2ds
Congrats nictim7!! You must be thrilled and anxiously awaiting the release of the pictures. I would......

Discussion Topic  RE: Let's have fun!! (in Child and Teen Models) by Momto2ds
Without getting greedy... Diesel and HM....

Discussion Topic  RE: Parents Magazine (in Child and Teen Models) by Momto2ds
We went today, looks like it's going to be a fun couple shoots. Lots of cute clothes. Glta!...

Discussion Topic  Ridiculous (in Child and Teen Models) by Momto2ds
Now this is getting a bit out of control, it should be apparent how busy/not busy parents/children o......

Discussion Topic  RE: Baby not smiling at casting? (in Child and Teen Models) by Momto2ds
I'm sure for a baby they are a bit more understanding. I always stress the smile thing as well... M......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bringing siblings to a photoshoot (in Child and Teen Models) by Momto2ds
Appreciate all the feed back. We ended up solving the childcare issue. Just wanted to share that I......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bringing siblings to a photoshoot (in Child and Teen Models) by Momto2ds
Thanks everyone, my 4 yr old would be fine on set with little supervision but the 2 yr old isn't exa......

Thanks, Tanner1. That's what I thought just needed a little confirmation and was hoping for a mirac......

Discussion Topic  Bringing siblings to a photoshoot (in Child and Teen Models) by Momto2ds
Hi, anyone have experience with bringing a sibling on a photoshoot. My 4 yr-old DS has a shoot on M......

Discussion Topic  RE: Future Faces NYC (in Child and Teen Models) by Momto2ds
Does anybody find it horrible that they sell themselves with the beauty of the children?! Every pic......

» Refine Search
» New Search