home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (122 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Someone is uncrediting my work on IMDb (*groan*) (in The Working Actor) by Cinnabon Monster
*Points people to other people to be much more jealous about* **Points furiously** **POINTS FURIOU......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Someone is uncrediting my work on IMDb (*groan*) (in The Working Actor) by Cinnabon Monster
The weird thing is that the scenes were kept for the actual episodes, you see my name in the costar ......

Discussion Topic  Someone is uncrediting my work on IMDb (*groan*) (in The Working Actor) by Cinnabon Monster
I've noticed in the past 2 weeks that someone has been uncrediting my costar billed television appea......

Discussion Topic  RE: Beverly Hills Playhouse (in The Working Actor) by Cinnabon Monster
I've been with the BHP for over 5 years and I'm still there now. Yeah, I definitely speak highly of ......

Discussion Topic  RE: ABC/NBC Showcase Callback Postcard-Worthy? (in Secret Agent Man) by Cinnabon Monster
Unfortunately it's only postcard worthy if you ACTUALLY get in the showcase, not if you were in the ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  Calling out on sexism: Courageous or stupid move? (in The Working Actor) by Cinnabon Monster
Just saw this article about Rose McGowan calling out a particular role on an upcoming Adam Sandler m......

Discussion Topic  RE: Actors who don't particularly like theater.... (in The Working Actor) by Cinnabon Monster

Discussion Topic  RE: Actors who don't particularly like theater.... (in The Working Actor) by Cinnabon Monster
I prefer TV and Film but I cannot dispute that having experience on stage and learning how to stay i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Suddenly have to pay lacasting 10$ a month so my manager/agent can submit me? (in The Working Actor) by Cinnabon Monster
That's really weird. It should still be a free profile (mine is) so not sure what's going on there.....

Discussion Topic  RE: Another Hollywood "discrimination" sob story (in The Working Actor) by Cinnabon Monster

Discussion Topic  RE: Another Hollywood "discrimination" sob story (in The Working Actor) by Cinnabon Monster

We're diverting the topic once again. It's not about role rationing. It's about the Hollywood tenden......

This may shock some but while it's extreme to say there is an attempt to eradicate Asians from the W......

LADelight, this may be the dumbest and most ignorant post you've ever written. "Why don't Asian pro......

Discussion Topic  When is colorblind casting appropriate? (in The Working Actor) by Cinnabon Monster
I'm curious to hear your thoughts on this so take a read if you have the chance. Or for the summary......

Discussion Topic  RE: Industry Standard to Put Name on Front of Headshot? (in The Working Actor) by Cinnabon Monster
Borders are preferred but not the absolute mandate. It's preferred so that industry folks can touch ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Industry Standard to Put Name on Front of Headshot? (in The Working Actor) by Cinnabon Monster
How are they going to know who you are from the headshot? What if the headshot and resume gets separ......

Always....

Discussion Topic  RE: Do Actors get residuals from movies? (in The Working Actor) by Cinnabon Monster
Your friend is very wrong. Actors do indeed get residuals from movies, even SAG ultra budget ones (s......

Discussion Topic  RE: Being on "avail"? (in The Working Actor) by Cinnabon Monster
If you haven't heard back at this point, you didn't get it. Move on....

» Refine Search
» New Search