home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 18
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (345 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Coast to Coast VS Clear Talent Group (in The Working Actor) by Cinnabon Monster
C2C is the better one but both are solid commercial agencies. But take C2C...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Being off book at Agent workshops/showcases? (in Secret Agent Man) by Cinnabon Monster
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Is the clip sale of Actors Access happening? (in The Working Actor) by Cinnabon Monster
They already did it from December 1st to 7th (they decided to do it early for whatever reason) but i......

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - Christmas Presents (in Secret Agent Man) by Cinnabon Monster

Discussion Topic  RE: CINNABON MONSTER TIME - The value of expensive acting career consulstants (in The Working Actor) by Cinnabon Monster
I'll make an update to this that while I still think expensive acting career consultants are silly, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: I declined an audition, A first! (in The Working Actor) by Cinnabon Monster

Discussion Topic  RE: I declined an audition, A first! (in The Working Actor) by Cinnabon Monster
If those were the only reasons, you still should've gone just for them to see what you got. Even if ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Showfax stuff (in The Working Actor) by Cinnabon Monster

Discussion Topic  RE: Sending Cards to Casting Directors (in The Working Actor) by Cinnabon Monster

Discussion Topic  RE: Sending Cards to Casting Directors (in The Working Actor) by Cinnabon Monster
No need to put in a business card. That's tacky. At this point, you should have a website and social......

Discussion Topic  RE: Mercury Production Report (in The Working Actor) by Cinnabon Monster

Discussion Topic  RE: Mercury Production Report (in The Working Actor) by Cinnabon Monster

Discussion Topic  RE: The People Network (in Secret Agent Man) by Cinnabon Monster
LuckyMe73 makes an excellent point. LACasting is the default standard to which commercial audition b......

Discussion Topic  RE: The People Network (in Secret Agent Man) by Cinnabon Monster
I'll just stick with ActorsAccess and LACasting, thank you....

Discussion Topic  RE: marketbility ? how do i figure it out as and actor (in The Working Actor) by Cinnabon Monster

Discussion Topic  RE: marketbility ? how do i figure it out as and actor (in The Working Actor) by Cinnabon Monster

Discussion Topic  RE: Is what I'm doing on Actors Access wrong? Details inside.. (in The Working Actor) by Cinnabon Monster

Discussion Topic  RE: Booking Co-Star Roles (in The Working Actor) by Cinnabon Monster

Discussion Topic  RE: CINNABON MONSTER TIME - To Give Up Or Not To Give Up? (in The Working Actor) by Cinnabon Monster

Discussion Topic  RE: How would you rank these agencies? (in Secret Agent Man) by Cinnabon Monster

» Refine Search
» New Search