home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (14 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: City of LA business tax collection agency sending me crazy bills!!! (in Secret Agent Man) by Victrola
Yeah, I take back my first response. But still don't just pay w/o investigating. And if it is a le......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: City of LA business tax collection agency sending me crazy bills!!! (in Secret Agent Man) by Victrola
Yes, ignore, burn, throw away, etc. Sounds like a scam to me. I once accidentally ended up talking......

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - An Anger Issues (in Secret Agent Man) by Victrola
Ugh, I hated that one response about well, you could be working construction, etc., etc. Self righte......

Discussion Topic  RE: Trying to find my age range, advice? (in The Working Actor) by Victrola
Early to mid 20's, for sure....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: People with day jobs - what's your plan? (in The Working Actor) by Victrola
Yeah, temping isn't as flexible as it's made out to be. If you're placed on an assignment for, say ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Scam O'Rama! (in The Working Actor) by Victrola
I got that Tracy Lerner one! I'm not even in LA yet but she/they must have phished my email from so......

Discussion Topic  RE: For all newbies- must read!! (in New Actors Only) by Victrola
Serving jobs can pay very well (with tips) if you're with the right restaurant. The caveat is that ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: For all newbies- must read!! (in New Actors Only) by Victrola
Oh, and some work for themselves. Some work from home. Some have flexible hours. Some work 60 hou......

Flat out, you just have to find a job that makes you better money. Working one minimum wage job, ev......

I actually find the living expenses in the original post to be on the low side. The acting expenses......

Discussion Topic  RE: props at auditions (in The Working Actor) by Victrola
Seriously, just use your sides. Easiest thing in the world to roll up your sides and have a "gun." ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Am I crazy or are these super cheap headshots super good? (in The Working Actor) by Victrola
Hmm. They're pretty good and excellent for the price, but I'm seeing some lighting/shadows issues. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: What skin care/products do 'celebrities' use? (in Health and Fitness) by Victrola
There's really no way of knowing as just because it's mentioned in an interview or something, doesn'......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Health and Fitness

» Refine Search
» New Search