home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (95 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: City of LA business tax collection agency sending me crazy bills!!! (in Secret Agent Man) by Victrola
Yeah, I take back my first response. But still don't just pay w/o investigating. And if it is a le......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: City of LA business tax collection agency sending me crazy bills!!! (in Secret Agent Man) by Victrola
Yes, ignore, burn, throw away, etc. Sounds like a scam to me. I once accidentally ended up talking......

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - An Anger Issues (in Secret Agent Man) by Victrola
Ugh, I hated that one response about well, you could be working construction, etc., etc. Self righte......

Discussion Topic  RE: Commercials - The New Normal? (in The Working Actor) by Victrola
Could it be a little bit of your face being a bit too familiar? Obviously, I don't know you but I k......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Trying to find my age range, advice? (in The Working Actor) by Victrola
Early to mid 20's, for sure....

Discussion Topic  RE: Less than ideal L.A. Neighborhoods? (in The Working Actor) by Victrola
Considering that you can buy a house for under $300,000 in South Central, to ask for upwards of $100......

Discussion Topic  RE: Less than ideal L.A. Neighborhoods? (in The Working Actor) by Victrola
I'm going to skip over whether or not you'd be happy in South Central and focus on the part where yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Should I take this class (in The Working Actor) by Victrola
Truth, Act One is a bit of a mill, but yes to Second City and IO....

Discussion Topic  RE: California no longer the place to be for features? (in The Working Actor) by Victrola

Discussion Topic  RE: Plays (in New Actors Only) by Victrola
As Amo said, there's no way to really say. There are too many! But, here's what you might do: take......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: I love my flexible survival job! (in Survival Jobs) by Victrola
Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't that require buying an expensive kit of sorts first? I remembe......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Survival Jobs

Discussion Topic  RE: People with day jobs - what's your plan? (in The Working Actor) by Victrola
Yeah, temping isn't as flexible as it's made out to be. If you're placed on an assignment for, say ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Headshot proofs, feedback please (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by Victrola
Just wanted to chime in that I love your range! From convict to goofball to nerd to CEO to suburban......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: Websites for Plays (in New Actors Only) by Victrola
If you are really intent on finding materials online, you'll just have to let your fingers do the wa......

Discussion Topic  RE: Actorfest this year? (in The Working Actor) by Victrola

Interesting. Seems like an independent party could pick this up and produce it on their own if Back......

Was this a free event? How much was it, if not free?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Breach of contract? (in New Actors Only) by Victrola
In my experience with non-Equity theatre (in Chicago and San Diego) I have never heard of this. Str......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monologues Coaching (in The Working Actor) by Victrola
Sure thing. And, normally I would NEVER suggest this as it is dreadfully overused, but since this i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monologues Coaching (in The Working Actor) by Victrola
Check this out, too ......

» Refine Search
» New Search