home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (11 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: NYC camps for kids interested in Broadway (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Laura2771
I have no experience w the others, but DC did Destination Broadway and loved it. A fabulous experien......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Matilda (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Laura2771
Someone I know of was just called back for next Monday. Our mutual friend did not know if it was for......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Matilda (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Laura2771
I have no experience with this audition, but have been watching it as my 7 yr old was dying to go (w......

Amazing that at 8 she progressed so far! And you never know, they may have just made calls for those......

How'd it go today??...

Congrats! How exciting! Were there 15 called back in all, or just w your time slot? Wonder how all o......

So sad DD could not be there! I swear, the part was written for her. So excited for all of you in ......

So hope she gets it. Plan to see the show in the summer and would be fun to "know" a performer in it......

Congrats! How exciting! How old is your dd? What other theater has she done? We are out (never was r......

On the Matilda on Bway FB page, the open call is still listed, so I imagine it will not be cancelled......

My guess is that with the open call, they do not have all lead roles cast. However, two people abo......

» Refine Search
» New Search