home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (30 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Any criticism of Meisner theory? (in Acting Methods and Approaches) by 108
Be wary of acting teachers who only display vast amounts of intellectual knowledge. They think and i......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Acting Methods and Approaches

Discussion Topic  RE: Any criticism of Meisner theory? (in Acting Methods and Approaches) by 108
There is a movie called ......

You are likely to find that most great, good and not so good teachers all talk and write about the i......

He taught regular classes for many years. That's how he became known. He became so famous and in dem......

I didn't know that. I only know what Larry told us. But thank goodness that happened....

The word 'technique' comes from the word 'technology.' And like any technology it has to keep up wit......

Discussion Topic  RE: Ok NowCasting, I give you one month (in Auditions) by 108
Be on Actors Access, LA Casting and Casting Frontier. Have good photos on those sites and completely......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Auditions

Discussion Topic  RE: Question about age ranges (in Auditions) by 108
Here's the thing. If you draw a line in the sand, do it for something that matters, not over some si......

Is this the way you always think when people ask you a question or say something to you? Long and co......

That's quite a story. Sandrene, I simply suggest you or any adult actor not put their age or DOB on......

It's the look that matters. That's why adult actors should never have their age or DOB on their res......

Discussion Topic  RE: Personal beliefs and your acting (in New Actors Only) by 108
Anyone can pursue acting if they wish. And they can set any boundaries for themselves. However, the ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: Personal beliefs and your acting (in New Actors Only) by 108
The concept of 'less is more' is one of the hardest things for most actors to learn. But that statem......

Like I said, to be an actor who is hired for leading or major supporting roles you must be able to p......

JLine, you can set your own standards. And you should. But if you are ridged in your attitude as to ......

That's interesting. That would definitely affect how a mainstream actor would feel about taking on ......

I will play the Devil or Satan. I will play him well (actresses have done a good jobs playing Satan ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Print Work: Does it hold conflict? (in The Working Actor) by 108
You may have done some ads for competing products. But be truthful. How significant were those ads a......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

» Refine Search
» New Search