home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 18
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (347 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Product & Take 3 ? (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Ok, so in that arrangement, Product is acting as a manager, essentially, but only taking 10% and not......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: Product & Take 3 ? (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
You shouldn't need a demo reel at this point. Most agencies start kids at 5 and use manager's kids ......

Discussion Topic  RE: A typical go-see / casting (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
I think they should be fine. It's much easier in that area during the week. The weather Saturday w......

Discussion Topic  A typical go-see / casting (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
If you're new to child modeling or just curious, I posted about one of our go-sees today. Thanks fo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Slow period? (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Sample sizes are the sizes available before the entire line is ready to sell. They are literally "s......

Discussion Topic  RE: Slow period? (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Editorial is usually based on a photographer and/or stylist working directly with designers to get c......

Discussion Topic  Slow period? (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Is your kid having a slow period while things are picking up for everyone else? Check out my blog. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: H&M (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Get the Best Parking app for your phone. You type in an address and it gives you rates and addresse......

Discussion Topic  RE: Representation wo signed contract?? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
Also realize that photos should be 100% UP TO YOU and that you may be paying someone who will give a......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Representation wo signed contract?? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
We worked with a top agency in NYC (bicoastal though) on a handshake because my DD was so young. To......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Help! Headshots not a done well (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
I know of this happening. Contact the photographer and share your specific concerns -- explain how ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Does NYMM rep summer kids? (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Inq, you are definitely and inquiring mind! My friends and I have had conversations with agents abo......

Discussion Topic  RE: What should your kid wear to a casting? (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Supposedly white shirts are a "don't" -- but that rule may be more for on-camera than print. White ......

Discussion Topic  What should your kid wear to a casting? (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
What to wear...on my blog today. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Question about boys audition attire (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
I just posted to my blog about this... ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Question about boys audition attire (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
If you find something you like, get 2 or 3. Higher chance of having it clean for the CB!...

Discussion Topic  RE: New agency opened by Ford NYC Kid's Division??? (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Tough age to get back in...just because there's not much work after 58". One of the agents from For......

Discussion Topic  RE: questions about age (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
Ditto on the whole age and working hours thing. It's not always just about looks and ability to pla......

Discussion Topic  RE: Marylin zitner experiences? Info? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
She's top-notch. When we considered managers, she was really the only one we would have used. She ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to say no to a request (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Perfect world: you're always available unless you book out. Some agencies will still contact you fr......

» Refine Search
» New Search