home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 21
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (417 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Mindhunter (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
Usually we tape from NYC while LA does in-person. I wonder if they are looking at all tapes first, ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Mindhunter (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
Hmmm...taping from LA and NY (etc.)...interesting!...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: The Comedian - DENIRO Film - {Foul Language} (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
Yeah...I was kind of thinking about that as I wrote...haven't seen it and no real desire, but so far......

Discussion Topic  RE: The Comedian - DENIRO Film - {Foul Language} (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
Mom2 is right about the line in the sand -- but an 8-10 is old enough to know it's just a line in a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Petite Parade (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Aw, thanks, NB!...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: Petite Parade (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Press, buyers, and other people in the fashion industry (like bloggers, etc.) are invited. Parents ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Agency Open call plus email submissions (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Generally speaking, the agencies that you email will respond if interested. I probably wouldn't fol......

Discussion Topic  RE: practice scripts (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
If you hang out in the trade magazines/websites, sometimes it's pretty easy this time of year to fin......

Discussion Topic  New on the blog: Workplace safety for your children. (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Second in my series about the NYS child performer law...so you can be in the know. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Patent Question (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Pippy, see if you can change the title of this thread...it says "patent" instead of "pageant."...

Discussion Topic  RE: Patent Question (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Of the girls I know of who model and do pageants, it seems like East Coast is one I see a lot....

Discussion Topic  Learning about NYS child performer laws (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
First in a series I am writing to explain how the child performer laws in NYS protect your children.......

Discussion Topic  Did you know...NYS child performer laws (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
New blog post: become familiar with the NYS child performer laws. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Garnier (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
If you're looking for info for the commercial, there's a thread on the child actor board....

Discussion Topic  RE: Garnier (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
A couple things could be going on. They could be trying to match kids to parents and request certai......

Discussion Topic  RE: Ny Fashion week (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
^^^ This person is not real. I smell spam....

Discussion Topic  RE: Help finding castings and auditions for babies in New York (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Congratulations on your new baby! Almost everything you see here comes through agents. There are s......

Discussion Topic  RE: Meeting with agency for 1st time...what to wear for 10 year girl. (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
I have a few blog posts on agency meetings, clothes, and hair. Just go back through they older post......

Discussion Topic  RE: Commercial Pay - Non Union (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
A typical non-Union commercial for a kid (like a toy or something) pays around $500 for the session ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Stranger Things (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
LOL, LizT -- if it's meant to be: EXACTLY!!! Always good to be reminded that self-tapes can work!...

» Refine Search
» New Search