home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 18
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (356 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: AKA, AEF, Bicoastal, & CESD (LA) (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
I can say from a NY perspective that CESD definitely communicates well with both coasts so the kids ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: dariana from product (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Product will be fine. Lots of agents move around between agencies. Just ask one of the "older" age......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: dariana from product (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
It goes both ways, I suppose. Some parents were unhappy when they split the kids by age. It's hard......

Discussion Topic  RE: Motts (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Annavp, it was all the same. There's a session fee (maybe $400 or $500, I forget) and then a big ch......

Discussion Topic  RE: Petite Parade (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
The thing you see on Facebook the past few days -- if we're on the same page here -- is NOT Petite P......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monologue for a 6 year old boy (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
Check Amazon.com and search for "monologues children" and you get several options, including a few w......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Turning down a hold (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Perfect scenario, you wouldn't have to turn anything down because you have booked out. Any time you......

Discussion Topic  RE: rep for toddlers (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
You may be better off looking for info on the child actors' message board...there are some threads y......

Discussion Topic  RE: daughters fb pg the ex agent refuses to take down (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
So many horror stories about that agency. She used to threaten the moderators of this board to get ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Question about Makeup (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
For any pics to use for submissions, I would have a talk with your manager/agent first but appearing......

Discussion Topic  RE: Comparison of Agency Photo Fees... (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Honestly, it's just one of many marketing tools. Let's say a client wants to see size 3T girls with......

Discussion Topic  RE: Comparison of Agency Photo Fees... (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Remember that you don't need to be on the website -- you will be submitted regardless. If the fee i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Shirley Grant Management (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Top-notch reputation. Especially great if you're interested in stage, but gets kids out for everyth......

Discussion Topic  RE: How do you deal with rejection? (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Since NOT getting picked is more common for most of us, it just becomes part of the business. You g......

Discussion Topic  RE: Self-submitting (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Since this is on the print board and not the acting board, I didn't get into too much detail about o......

Starian, what you say makes sense. However, sometimes things in this business don't make sense. I ......

There are some decent things that turn up from time to time, but not a whole lot for print. Sometim......

Discussion Topic  RE: Girls Hair and auditions (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
We've been told hair back, away from the face for on-camera. I do two loose braids or two low ponie......

Discussion Topic  RE: Just Concerned - should I worry - ALL FEEDBACK WILL HELP! (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
Agree with TMR...but I will add, the current contract will say if it renews automatically, so you sh......

Discussion Topic  RE: NEXT (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Yes, tried on....

» Refine Search
» New Search