Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 20
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (394 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: How dead is 2T? (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
It tends to be a slower size and it also tends to be a slow time of year. Sample sizes for the litt......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: Abbreviation question (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Don't over think it! Like the toaster oven informercial says, "Set it and forget it!"...

Discussion Topic  RE: When is it time to change agents? (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Check in with the agency to make sure your sizes are totally up to date (unless you do this monthly ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Multiple Agencies (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
It almost sounds like you're talking about managers -- I know there are some managers who rep babies......

Discussion Topic  RE: Contacted by store directly? (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
We've talked about freebies and jobs like that around here before -- it's a good idea to put your ag......

Discussion Topic  RE: Payments (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
If you are waiting much longer than 90 days, your agency will be happy to give you a status check on......

Discussion Topic  RE: Future Faces NYC (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Here's the problem -- in case it's been buried (I can't make myself go back and look to see if it's ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Forgive me - I have a dumb question... (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
Confirmation on the above -- ONLY have her read her character's lines. GL!...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: School Absences (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
Science labs are one of those crucial things -- the type of thing that is good to have in mind when ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: School Absences (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
I can offer the high school teacher perspective -- there are such varied types of schedules such as ......

Discussion Topic  School Absences (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
Mostly suited to the NYC market practices, but some thoughts on managing school absences. ......

Discussion Topic  Managing School Absences (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Some thoughts and experience with school absences. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: School absences (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
I'm probably going to write a blog about this soon...I have started many times and never finished. ......

Poll  RE: CESD or Abrams? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
Be sure you know if the rep is just commercial or all on-camera -- if you want all of the above, the......

Discussion Topic  RE: hold etiquette? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
Depends on the agent/agency and what they are told...how busy they are at that minute...I always ass......

Discussion Topic  RE: Anyone back to work yet? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
I know everyone (agents) is working this week, but I know at least one agency "officially" had this ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Best NYC Print Agencies for Tween Girls (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
It gets tough after size 10-12... you may have better luck having a heart-to-heart with your current......

Discussion Topic  RE: Question (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
It gets busier in NYC late February/early March for the back-to-school campaigns. Personal advice........

Discussion Topic  Should your child work for free? (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
New blog post about freebies: ......

Discussion Topic  Should my child do self-submits? New blog post. (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Are self-submits a good idea? Read my opinion: ......

» Refine Search
» New Search