home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 16
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (315 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: New Shady NYC Agency (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
I have no horse in this race, but the question about the changes at Zuri is totally buried in this t......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: Heelys (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
Bizmama, I sent you a PM....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Giving a Referral to an Agent? (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
A personal introduction would make it quicker, but not any more likely to be accepted. I would only......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fall/Back to School (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
I'm thinking we've shot back to school as early as February and seen some as early as July...but it ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Nick "boot camp" (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
I have never heard of those...are they through Nickelodeon or someone else? Someone, please correct......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Casting Arrival Rules? (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
^^^ lol! Agree with all points. Also, there is really only ever space for 1 child and .5 of an adu......

Discussion Topic  RE: ADHD psa (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
There are multiple roles...so the castings from last week may not be the same roles as this week....

Discussion Topic  RE: Set Etiquette (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
I highly endorse blank paper...much more fun than coloring books. My DD is almost 7 and she loves t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Set Etiquette (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
I would ask her agent/manager to be more clear. Explain that you want to help her do the right thin......

Discussion Topic  RE: FIT Fashion Show (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Last year the fitting was the Friday before the show, so I'm thinking it must have....

Discussion Topic  RE: SAG AFTRA (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
Lucille does not understand the difference between SAG-AFTRA and the Foundation. Period. It's poin......

Discussion Topic  RE: SAG AFTRA (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
Nothing's "discriminatory" -- it's a private organization....

I'm going to agree with mom2...I was in a teachers' union for many years and they pretty much stick ......

Discussion Topic  RE: NYC agents (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
This is a list created by a mom in the industry. Many of us have used it and find it to be pretty t......

Discussion Topic  RE: NICK - HEART OF THE HOME (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
Holds are out....

Discussion Topic  RE: AT&T (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
Haven't heard, but since callbacks are today, I imagine they were sent out unless they changed the C......

Discussion Topic  RE: Tips or advice welcomed (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
I would add, make sure you have all kinds under the same representation...they will hopefully be abl......

Discussion Topic  RE: Crew cuts casting (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
This discussion would be more for the modeling board (just click on "parents and children" above and......

Discussion Topic  RE: Mastercard (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
There were at least 2 Mastercards in NYC this past week....

Discussion Topic  Resume: role in a pilot that was not picked up? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
How do I put a role in a pilot that was never picked up on my DD's resume? It had a great director ......

» Refine Search
» New Search