home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 18
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (353 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: MP3 (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
I use iAudition, which is pretty easy to use and edit and very easy to email. We record in the car ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Your experience with Abrams? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
We are not with them, but with a similar agency. They have a top-notch reputation. Just opting tha......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Explain these rates to me? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
When we get audition breakdown info, the agent includes conflicts. I have definitely seen "no autos......

Discussion Topic  RE: Explain these rates to me? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
Just to clarify what momtoenr said, just because your past non-union contracts may say nothing about......

Just to add one thing to mom2enr's post, pharma companies are VERY particular about conflicts, so if......

Discussion Topic  RE: GAP - Holiday (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Gap is very familiar with turbokick's DD... ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: Monologue for 10 year old girl (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Try asking on the child actors' board. This is just print. GL!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Odd mom out (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
5 yr old girl/boy twins and at least one other kid (older girl for sure)....

Discussion Topic  RE: Odd mom out (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
The only info I got was that it shoots in the fall. I'm guessing we're in the pretty early stages n......

Discussion Topic  RE: submitting to new agency (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
It depends on what your daughter's experience is. If your daughter has already been modeling, submi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Product model management (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Definitely not a scam. They are one of the top NYC kid modeling agencies. The biggest issue people......

Discussion Topic  RE: Generation and MMG (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Generation! No question! MMG is not even a player in the kids' realm. AND, they did this totally ......

Discussion Topic  Garnett Hill (NYC) (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Casting was Friday 6/21. Please post any follow-up. GLTA!...

Discussion Topic  RE: My noob question regarding auditions & agents (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
SO, bringing other kids to an audition is a huge question. In NYC, I always say that I've NEVER bee......

Discussion Topic  RE: Company contacting you directly? (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Reply that you need all contact to go through the agency and you have cc'd the agency on the email f......

Discussion Topic  Graco (NYC) (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
Audition was Thurs 6/19 for a 4-stage car seat commercial...looking for 4 different ages/versions of......

Discussion Topic  RE: Vtech commercial (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
Booked. Photos on some managers' FB pages....

Discussion Topic  RE: What to bring to keep your child busy at a shoot (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
Ditto above, and crayons, blank pads, age-appropriate coloring/activity books, iSpy or Where's Waldo......

Discussion Topic  RE: GAP Casting Call (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Different agencies handle appointments (go-sees and callbacks) a little differently. If a casting o......

Discussion Topic  RE: GAP Casting Call (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Yup! Same! ......

» Refine Search
» New Search