home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 17
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (340 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Reputable NYC Modeling Agencies (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
I would like more info on Stellar...I'm hearing a little about them being out there, but would love ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: Reputable NYC Modeling Agencies (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Bump...so info about reputable agencies comes ahead of that other tired post....

Discussion Topic  RE: Future Faces NYC / Nina Lubarda (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
I started one...I'll bump it!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Future Faces NYC / Nina Lubarda (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
^^^ Good point, rock!!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Little Girls casting outfit (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Keep it SIMPLE! He's a blog post I wrote on the subject: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Reputable agencies for a teen newbie in NYC and/or Philly? (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Size 10 is typically when kids size out of child modeling, and then there really isn't much until th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Coogan account: NYC same as la? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
The only true Coogans you can open are Coogans as defined by CA law. Nothing in NY is called a NY C......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Coogan account: NYC same as la? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
You can open one in NY at the Actors' Federal Credit Union or probably from over the phone from anyw......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Avalon Artist Group and BMG Models NY and LA (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
Actingmom, send me a PM (or private topic or whatever it's called) and tell me about your kids and t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Avalon Artist Group and BMG Models NY and LA (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
CT Kids (manager) is based in Cheshire, I think...exact location doesn't matter much (we live in NW ......

I don't know anyone with either for on-camera in NYC. I see BMG on print sign-ins, but I think they......

Discussion Topic  RE: I NEED SOME ADVICE GUYS (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Yes, back to the whole violation of federal law thing...I said that on page one of this thread...tha......

Discussion Topic  RE: I NEED SOME ADVICE GUYS (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Other than some skepticism about the identity of the original poster, which I think we can probably ......

I would argue that it's easier for a youngster to work in NY than in other states because of the chi......

Alina, as I said before, your post raised some red flags we've seen with some people here before who......

Discussion Topic  RE: Maurice's (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
General rule of thumb here...for commercial, we tend to post after auditions finish. It's harder wi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Permit Question (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Nope. Not required until the child is over 6. Just write that on the reason why you don't need one......

Discussion Topic  RE: mmg (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
I actually have a lot to say but I won't because I agreed to stop saying things so they wouldn't thr......

Discussion Topic  RE: Miami Fashion week scam (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Way to assume her daughter is the ONLY 2 lb preemie to fight and survive...jeez. She is more insult......

Discussion Topic  RE: Miami Fashion week scam (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Wire fraud is a federal crime...she could also be indicted for various state crimes. This is not a ......

» Refine Search
» New Search