home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 18
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (358 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Feeling Pushed By agent whats the rush? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
It's actually quite common for some managers to want a kiddo to sign exclusively with an agency. I ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Hannah Andersson (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
The Hawaii shoot sounds glamorous, but it's very hard work...long days on the beach but not being ab......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: Stock photos (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
If you have a contact for the photographer, I would try to get the info. If he/she cannot give them......

Discussion Topic  RE: Permit help (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
I'm not sure what will happen if you send it in -- but, as a teacher in a public school, I'll tell y......

Discussion Topic  RE: NY model laws (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
They are, but for the client...it's not our responsibility. If the client were audited or something......

Discussion Topic  RE: NY model laws (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
We're still actually hunting down a lot of stuff. SAG job, Target jobs...also the ad agencies (for ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Petite PARADE Sponsor??? (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
I think Earnshaw's was one of many "sponsors" -- but certainly not to the extent that VB was a spons......

Discussion Topic  RE: Recommendations for Great Photog for Headshots in Studio NYC (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
So many great ones. Agents have preferences, so check there first. Also do a search on the models ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Whilhimina Philly?? (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Do a search here for "willy philly" -- I believe it has come up in the past....

Discussion Topic  RE: The Children's Place (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Many kids have school Monday and most businesses are open. In my experience, Thanksgiving and Chris......

Discussion Topic  RE: Model Contract withdrawn (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
I'm guessing...it must be......

Discussion Topic  RE: Model Contract withdrawn (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
We met with five agencies (3 years ago) and I spoke specifically with 4 of them about the website. ......

It just doesn't sound legit, I'm sorry, but there's no way a legitimate agency would base an offer t......

Discussion Topic  RE: NY PRINT AGENTS (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
Confused...are you relocating to New York or looking to book print jobs in NYC while still living in......

Discussion Topic  RE: Where did you all start? (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Feel free....

Discussion Topic  RE: Where did you all start? (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
We are 2 hours away and I have a babysitter who can take my DD to the city when I am working. We ge......

Discussion Topic  RE: Request casting (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Our agency is not even specific about whether a go see is a request or not. From experience you sor......

Discussion Topic  RE: Comp Cards? (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Again for the NYC market: our agent says they're not necessary because the pics on the comp card wou......

Discussion Topic  RE: baby jogger (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Did this book? I think it shoots Tuesday through Thursday (10/7-10/9)....

Discussion Topic  RE: Agency Vs. Manager... (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Agencies get 20% for print and 10% for on-camera. Managers take another 15%. Those are standard NY......

» Refine Search
» New Search