home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 16
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (304 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Response to the appropriate poses discussion... (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
New blog post...how should you think about your child's images on social media? ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: Photographers and social media (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
I think agencies are moving toward having kids (via parents) use Instagram as a real-time portfolio,......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to submit to Abrams Artists for print (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Mail-in. Well, it always has been...if they don't have submission instructions on their website, th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Macy's (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
They shoot all the time and hold a lot of kids...if it doesn't happen this time, chances are it will......

Discussion Topic  RE: What's up with the lack of blondes (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Yay families with two-moms!!!! Represent!!! No offense on my end, Mini. I'm glad you went along w......

Discussion Topic  RE: What's up with the lack of blondes (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
I would say another TOP booker is a redhead. And another one. I see a lot of social media posts an......

Nothing -- NOTHING -- in modeling is about fairness. It's a business and it's about what sells prod......

Discussion Topic  RE: Appropriate poses for kids (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
FYI: blog post in process. Stay tuned......

Discussion Topic  RE: Identical Twins (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
A friend of mine has identical twins...it seems like they tend to book together for on-camera and se......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hours on Set for Kids - what to do? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
I'm going to chime in one more time -- for any future readers/concerns. I think the expectation for......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Hours on Set for Kids - what to do? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
Ditto to re-emphasize this is a labor law issue and has nothing to do with Union/non-union at this p......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  New blog post" response to NYT Summer Kids article (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Thoughts? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: NYT Article on "Summer Kids" (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
I have so many things to say in response to this! Stay tuned for a blog post...I'll probably write ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Buying the right picture package (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
The mother agency clause means that she would continue to take commission if a model leaves the mark......

Discussion Topic  RE: Buying the right picture package (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
ZERO dollars. You should pay nothing to begin working. All reputable NYC agencies will work with y......

Discussion Topic  RE: Reputable NYC Modeling Agencies (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Bump...

Discussion Topic  RE: The Nine9 Agency (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
I'm kind of scratching my head on this one and wondering if this is the agency that popped up in pla......

Discussion Topic  RE: Trust account basics (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Ok! I have the update from the expert... The FAFSA does not require a child to report a court-bloc......

Discussion Topic  RE: Trust account basics (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
I really think -- and you can show me statute about this to prove me wrong -- that any trust account......

The 15% is supposed to be deposited by the employer...other than that, NYS law is not very specific.......

» Refine Search
» New Search