home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 18
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (345 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Buying the right picture package (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
The mother agency clause means that she would continue to take commission if a model leaves the mark......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: Buying the right picture package (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
ZERO dollars. You should pay nothing to begin working. All reputable NYC agencies will work with y......

Discussion Topic  RE: Reputable NYC Modeling Agencies (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Bump...

Discussion Topic  RE: The Nine9 Agency (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
I'm kind of scratching my head on this one and wondering if this is the agency that popped up in pla......

Discussion Topic  RE: Trust account basics (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Ok! I have the update from the expert... The FAFSA does not require a child to report a court-bloc......

Discussion Topic  RE: Trust account basics (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
I really think -- and you can show me statute about this to prove me wrong -- that any trust account......

The 15% is supposed to be deposited by the employer...other than that, NYS law is not very specific.......

Discussion Topic  Trust account basics (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
New on the blog: the basics about performer trust accounts. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: RENEWAL of NY permit (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
As you go through the paperwork it will say what you need to send only the first time and send every......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: NY work permit (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
I've been able to receive it in as few as three or four days. When they see all the express-mail bo......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Sign on offer (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
I'll add that you can say something like, "We'll have our decision made by the end of the month -- I......

Discussion Topic  Basic info about trust accounts (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
New post on my blog: the basics about performer trust accounts. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: UTMA (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
So here's the story -- and I've done a lot of research on this. I'm sure there could be some discre......

Discussion Topic  RE: Newbie here and need some advice.. (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Lots of info about the biz on my back blog posts. Flow link below......

Discussion Topic  RE: Expiring Offer (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Yay! Welcome!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Casting availabilities dates (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Agree with the primary purpose probably being breakdown-related...but again, generally, the agent/ma......

Discussion Topic  RE: Casting availabilities dates (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
It's unusual to be asked about dates before a request for a casting occurs...unless you are booked o......

Discussion Topic  RE: CESD or Generation (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
PM me. I probably won't get back to you right away, but I can give you some thoughts to consider pr......

Discussion Topic  RE: Manager or Agent for Babies (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
I think she means that if she switches to a manager, the manager will take an additional 15% on ever......

Discussion Topic  RE: Manager or Agent for Babies (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
I think she means that if she switches to a manager, the manager will take an additional 15% on ever......

» Refine Search
» New Search