home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 19
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (374 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Holds/bookings timing (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
Anything is possible! We've gotten holds on the way home from auditions, holds the day before filmi......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: When kids decline... (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
Our legit agent always says "pending your interest in the role" and "please let us know your thought......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Agents vs managers. (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Of course....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: Agents vs managers. (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
This applies to the NYC market: Managers are supposed to coordinate the "whole career" for the chil......

Discussion Topic  RE: free or low paying jobs for experience (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
A resume doesn't really contain any commercial work. Student films can be good, especially from the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Aziz Ansari Pilot (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
Yeah, definitely needed to do some explaining about that first scene....

Discussion Topic  Aziz Ansari Pilot (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
We auditioned Friday. Any follow up? TIA....

Discussion Topic  RE: GaffAGAIN (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
The size has to make sense in relation to the age the kid plays. Beyond age, the sizes of the chara......

Discussion Topic  RE: GaffAGAIN (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
A little buzz on social media points to one of the girls from last year being kept on -- but maybe t......

The girls are 6-ish. Probably one older to play younger and one to play 6-7. Also a boy with lines......

I think he opted against his own children -- and I'm not sure why -- but I think that because TV Lan......

This is the 3rd year in a row they have done casting for the children in this pilot....

Discussion Topic  GaffAGAIN (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
I guess it wouldn't be winter without Gaffigan casting. Please post any updates. GL!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Headshot/ updated photos wardrobe (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
I'm a huge fan of a solid colored top in a flattering color with a jean-jacket. Jean jackets seem t......

Discussion Topic  RE: NY Photographers/clients (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
There are a few photographers and stylists who tend to work with the same kids on a regular basis. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: NY Travel (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
I don't think a week would really give you any true perspective of what the market is like. Are you......

Discussion Topic  RE: Spec commercials (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
Spec commercials are commercials that people make possibly to pitch to an ad agency or product compa......

Discussion Topic  RE: union (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
Definitely not. Most kids only join SAG (or Equity) when it's required -- which is based on a combi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Contract question (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
It should. Contracts involving labor for minors are not binding, but they typically outline what is......

Discussion Topic  RE: Stock Photography Good or Bad (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Those are great. I saw one once about teacher/classroom stock photos. As a teacher, I enjoyed ever......

» Refine Search
» New Search