Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 19
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (372 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Joe fresh (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
We didn't get called in this time -- but when DD was in size she got called in every time. Never a ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: auditions and weather? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
If you do Priceline, there are things available for tomorrow night...look under the "Express Deals" ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: auditions and weather? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
In my experience nothing has ever been cancelled for weather. I'm a teacher and I've taken my DD in......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Comp Cards...still necessary? (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Not necessary at all. I usually carry a few 5x7s that our agent has said are good to leave if asked......

Discussion Topic  RE: The Thing About Babies (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
We just did a self-tape for Penny this week. Several lines....

Discussion Topic  RE: Freebies and Pay-To-Play Jobs Are Hurting Our Kids' Futures (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
I wonder, though, why are our kiddos making $100/hr for big clients year and year again? I could ge......

Discussion Topic  RE: Freebies and Pay-To-Play Jobs Are Hurting Our Kids' Futures (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
I'm going to join in with Shipstress on this. I, too, have been seeing these posts. There is curre......

Discussion Topic  RE: Parents on set (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
It all depends on the layout of the studio, but you should be with sight and/or sound of your child ......

Discussion Topic  RE: "Rumored" on IMDB (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
[QUOTE]Originally posted by BizzyMama: Read posts by "mom2enr". She has a great way of explaining h......

Discussion Topic  RE: Let it snow (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
mom2, good point!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Let it snow (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
Just throwing this out as a possibility -- I have NO actual knowledge whatsoever and I am not even t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Unhappy with Agency (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
dad2, feel free to PM if you want any additionl input....

Discussion Topic  RE: Unhappy with Agency (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
I definitely let them know DD had modeled...I used tears for her submission....

Busy, I had secured our new agency before I left the old one. Fortunately, I wasn't really question......

Discussion Topic  RE: Thoughts on rescheduling call time (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
Ideally your rep should be managing this. If they have secured the jobs for you, they should be man......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sierra Julian (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
DD is size 4....

Discussion Topic  RE: Sierra Julian (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Bookings are out for Tuesday....

Discussion Topic  RE: Gifted (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
My DD is on the young and small end; HUGE longshot, but the sides were kind of fun. She actually di......

Discussion Topic  RE: Apply to SAG or not (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
I advise not joining until must-join status (and they WILL let you know!). It depends on the child'......

Discussion Topic  RE: sprout promo (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
CBs are out for Tues....

» Refine Search
» New Search