home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 19
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (361 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Steve Jobs Film (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
Keep us posted on that...if Sony just ditched it today, that might change. GL!...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Steve Jobs Film (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
UGH, first the AT&T commercial and now this? Whatta week!...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

I imagine there are lots of roles for kids at various ages...we did a self-tape for Lisa at age 5. ......

Discussion Topic  David's Bridal (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
This was open for self-submit as well as through agents...DD went yesterday. Please post any follow......

Discussion Topic  RE: at&t (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
Confirmed directly by agency (they called about something else and I asked): cancelled....

Discussion Topic  RE: at&t (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
I, too, heard the word on the street about cancellation -- same thing: callback notice then cancelle......

They did audition in groups. I'm guessing callbacks are this week -- they've had callbacks for thes......

Yes, this is for the round table style commercial. Shoots week of Tgiving. Breakdown was kids 5-8.......

Still casting Monday. Did anyone get callback dates from their agent?...

Poll  RE: Self tape out of state (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
Totally depends on age -- for kiddos younger than 6, there just isn't as much because of working and......

Discussion Topic  RE: Holiday gift ideas for agents and managers (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
I use Sherry-Lehmann -- they do free shipping over $100 (I usually send a bottle to each agent and s......

Discussion Topic  RE: Holiday gift ideas for agents and managers (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
NYCGAL, lol!!! We do booze. Champagne, to be exact. I always say something like "for you to enjoy......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to say goodbye (when you switch agencies) (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
We left an agency where I liked the people but didn't care for the overall business style. I sent a......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: Codes Of Conduct (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
The young girl role (in the stroller) booked....

Discussion Topic  RE: Self Submissions and Agents (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Sometimes there are self-submits for print. Not often. We tend to look at self-submit for student ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Any referrals for a self tape place in NY (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
Seems like a lot of moms buzzing about this one...must be looking at lots and lots of kids. Good lu......

Discussion Topic  RE: Turning down a hold (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
I wonder if the agent was unhappy with the manager and the manager passed that on to you...maybe let......

Discussion Topic  RE: Turning down a hold (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Given your distance, I think you need to have a real heart-to-heart with your representation about t......

Discussion Topic  RE: davids bridal (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Booked for tomorrow but did not attend any David's castings. Huh!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Dora / Nick / Holiday (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
No -- commercial....

» Refine Search
» New Search