Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 22
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (422 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Pictures (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
I want as many as you're willing to send me (but narrow them down to decent ones -- don't send the c......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: Street casting (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
The CD works for the client. If the client says, "we don't want model-y kids" or "we don't want the......

Discussion Topic  RE: How long for agent to pick new headshots? (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Totally remind them -- it's not uncommon to push things like photo selection to the side when you're......

Discussion Topic  RE: CDs and Boards (2 separate questions) (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Look up where it says "Parents and Children" under Backstage, click there, and you will see the opti......

Discussion Topic  RE: Submitting (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Yeah -- it's totally huge, and they request a LOT of kids -- BUT, I don't want parents to feel like,......

Gap may be a cattle because it's a lot of kids -- but it is very much a request. I'm just going to ......

Of course -- just like in any industry -- if you're not constantly reflecting, reviewing, revising -......

Would not be humanly possible to do -- if every parent decided to ask for this? It's hard some days......

We don't use CN for print in NYC, so that's not possible. Managers cannot submit for print in NYC, ......

Another poster used the word "favorite" and I wanted to write something before, but I have a minute ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Changing hair color... (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
I have heard of clients and stylists making some changes now and then for creative direction. Not s......

Discussion Topic  RE: Will diff. headshots play better in diff. markets? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
I also think different styles for theatrical/legit vs commercial....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: teeth and pictures (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Here's my mom-slash-agent perspective: If your agent is a stickler for pro-pics at this age, find a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Discuss: Conflicts of Interest (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
I would say there are some bad political connotations with big pharma -- they spend so much money lo......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Discuss: Conflicts of Interest (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
100% yes. I could be pushed pretty far to the limits for artistic expression, but when it comes to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Osh Kosh (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Since agents don't have time to tell each parent when each job books, places like backstage can be v......

Discussion Topic  RE: HolidayCheck (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
We were released -- bon boyage to whomever booked!...

Discussion Topic  RE: What am I doing wrong? (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Sleeping dogs. Let sleeping dogs lie here....

Discussion Topic  RE: self soliciting to local businesses (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
I'll weigh in as an agent. Usually I'm the mama but I'll wear the other hat here. I've spoken out ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Usage beyond release terms (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
Ditto about the proof -- BUT I would say you should do back to the ORIGINAL agent. It may be possib......

» Refine Search
» New Search