home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 19
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (361 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Best Agency for Teens? (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Nothing in the child modeling realm that I know. I know that Click in Philly does some juniors stuf......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: Pilot Season in NY (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Pilot Season in NY (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
I can't speak to that gender/age-range, but pilot-season in NYC is noticeably busier than usual and ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: When people ask how... (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Not Accessible By You: You Do Not Have Permission To View Discussions In This Forum

Discussion Topic  RE: When people ask how... (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
I love that one... "Sign them up"......

One of the reasons I started my blog -- I wanted to be a source of straight-forward reasonable advic......

Discussion Topic  Holiday gifting (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Flashback to my 2015 post: ......

Discussion Topic  Holiday gifting (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
My 2015 post...FYI. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: New agent (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
I have experiences with the bigger NYC agencies and I would say they don't always talk. I've been t......

Discussion Topic  RE: New agent (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
I would absolutely ask the commercial agent if they think it might be time for an introduction to th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Need all your input and help please! (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Where is the headquarters? What state is listed on the contract?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Perspective (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
Was thinking about this...the election thing makes sense. When there is economic insecurity, like a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Azek print job (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Holding but didn't get asked for any additional pics. Lol -- feet! No casting -- just direct reque......

Discussion Topic  RE: cognizant (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
Girls were a little younger, I think, but same ballpark....

Discussion Topic  RE: cognizant (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
Our hold came with the callback...but we were released Monday, so it must have booked then....

Discussion Topic  RE: On a freelance basis? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
Agents are going to submit the talent most likely to book the job. They aren't going to sort kids i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Nouveaux (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
I know a couple of people with Terrific who do well (I think they keep a small roster). I've never ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Nouveaux (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
Legit; good reputation. I know people there who are very happy....

Discussion Topic  RE: Deciding on an agency (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
I would consider the following things: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Highest Casting Calls (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
And pilot/TV volume tends to be higher in CA, period. Commercial and film: wide open for timing...s......

» Refine Search
» New Search