home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 21
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (411 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Ralph Lauren runway show (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Go see was Wed, 4/16; show is May 19. Please post any follow-up info. Thanks!...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: DKNY/Benetton (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Just got a request for Benetton for Monday. We've been there twice before...same CD. Who knows....

Discussion Topic  RE: Terminating Agency Letter (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
ATC mama has it perfectly. No reason, no future paths...just on to a different direction. Good luc......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Picture sizes (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
5x7 for us for print. 8x10 for on-camera....

Discussion Topic  RE: Oshkosh (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Bookings are out for fittings and for Monday, 4/14....

Discussion Topic  RE: Oshkosh (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
I looked back at my email...fitting is 12th and 13th....

Discussion Topic  RE: NEXT TRU 'CATTLE CALL?' (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Not sure...but I never really understand these because they also direct book....

Discussion Topic  RE: How Often (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Check with your agent, but definitely any time looks change (major new hairstyle, for example)...but......

Discussion Topic  RE: NYC - is it slow for everyone ? (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Size 4T girl...yeah. Past three weeks have been really slow....

Discussion Topic  RE: Agency Pro (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Casting Networks has agency profiles (they pay for) and you pay for a profile (or maybe that's free ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Agency Pro (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
It's totally reasonable. Agency Pro is probably the best website fee out there...we used it a coup......

Discussion Topic  RE: Verizon (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
We didn't hear anything. (Tantrum girl role). GL!...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Verizon (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
Callbacks are out....

Haven't heard, but they are tomorrow (Thurs), right?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Please Help Me! Need ADVICE DESPERATELY!! I turn to YOU!! (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
Good advice from Dad. I'm going to give you a different angle; not necessarily focused on your DD b......

Discussion Topic  RE: Simplicity Patterns (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Just got a hold for DD for 4/22 & 4/24...direct, though, so not sure if it's the same thing. (She h......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bubble guppies (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
iAudition for the iphone lets you edit. My 16 yr old son does it for me -- I haven't tried the edit......

Discussion Topic  RE: Homeschooling (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
Lots of good stuff here said already...it is WORK to homeschool and it can be a strain on a family, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fathers and Daughters (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
I think -- and this is only a speculation -- repeat, ONLY a speculation -- that Li'l Angels mgmt mig......

Discussion Topic  RE: Work Permit (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
^ ditto! And just to emphasize...it's not an investment...it's a requirement! It's FREE....

» Refine Search
» New Search