home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 19
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (366 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: What should you ask an agent at an interview? (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Today I posted the "sister" to yesterday's post: What do AGENTS want from PARENTS? ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: What should you ask an agent at an interview? (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
What do parents expect in an agent? New today on the blog!...

Discussion Topic  What should you ask an agent at an interview? (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Check out my blog ......

Discussion Topic  RE: My blog (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
New today: how to approach those initial meetings with agents....

Discussion Topic  RE: My blog (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Talking about Backstage and submissions today on the blog. Enjoy!...

Discussion Topic  My blog (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Hi, folks...I know I have some loyal readers here and this has been such a great resource for me ove......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hanna Andersson (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
About 300 kids....

Discussion Topic  RE: Hanna Andersson (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
They have started to book...it will be day by day, I think, for the next 2.5 weeks....

Discussion Topic  RE: Product model management (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Web fees for the are pretty standard and are usually in the $10-$15/month range. Product is the onl......

Discussion Topic  RE: City models (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
I ran into her recently and I would say she's done more than just land on her feet...I think she's r......

Discussion Topic  RE: Rate of pay negotiation... (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
In the future -- and for anyone this might happen to -- do not let them take any video footage witho......

Discussion Topic  RE: Aziz Ansari Pilot (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
And going back to what singingfool said on the first page of this thread, I think they need to adjus......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Aziz Ansari Pilot (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
There was not a posted callback date. Legit doesn't tend to let us know callback dates in the same ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Haven't heard a thing....

Discussion Topic  RE: DKNY (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
DKNY WAS at the wine store in the past. That was DKNY AND then Benetton a day or two apart with Ed ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Parents (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
They do small castings and direct bookings all the time with seemingly no rhyme or reason. It's low......

Discussion Topic  RE: Odd Mom Out (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
I haven't checked IMDB lately, but we auditioned back in July for one of Jill's kids and it was supp......

Discussion Topic  Agencies and licenses (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
As a public service announcement for the New York market, I just want to notify/remind parents that ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sneaky Pete Pilot (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
Still seeing kids...not sure about that role, though....

Discussion Topic  RE: No agent - where to locate auditions (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
Casting Network, too. Michigan, though? Not sure at all....

» Refine Search
» New Search