home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 20
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (388 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Future Faces NYC best modeling agency!!!!! Nina is the best!!!!!! (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
My DD's most recent direct bookings -- no go sees, no pro pics: Macy's (2, including Christmas catal......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: Future Faces NYC best modeling agency!!!!! Nina is the best!!!!!! (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama

If ModelFlyer says she has never paid for pics, she's never paid for pics. And trust me, her daught......

My agency wants nothing to do with portfolio photos...they will only use tearsheets on my daughter's......

I desperately want to change my username to Libelby Hater....

Hey, Noel, what's up?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Wizard (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
It doesn't start shooting for a while and it goes for months, so there could be plenty of movement. ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Wizard (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
My breakdown gave age as 4-6, so they probably look for any size in that range that would make sense......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Future Faces NYC / Nina Lubarda (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
I'm really uncomfortable with how specific and personal this thread has become. Just a little histo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Nordstrom (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Friday was like all size 5 girls it seemed and maybe one of two boys who couldn't make it on a diffe......

Discussion Topic  RE: newbie - what to wear on auditions (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
I have a blog post about what to wear. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Facing rejection (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
Once they're fully aware of the whole process and they get callbacks and they know it gets down to t......

Discussion Topic  Facing rejection (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
I usually post on the child models board, but we do acting as well and I wrote about facing rejectio......

Discussion Topic  Facing rejection (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
New blog post! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Brand New (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Check out my blog ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Test Shots w/ Photographer (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Ah, tough one. Is it a test for your kiddo or a test for the photographer? Will you have rights to......

Discussion Topic  RE: Passports ASAP need input! (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
Good point! Yes! We blew the mind of the Post Office worker when she said she couldn't process it ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Lands End (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Was this from a casting or submitting snapshots? We did snapshots earlier this week but I wondered ......

Discussion Topic  RE: SheScoutsLLC (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Every so often they like something on my Instagram, but beyond that I've never heard anything about ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Change of address/work permit (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
I don't think so. The permit doesn't have your address on it. It might matter with the bank paperw......

» Refine Search
» New Search