Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 19
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (365 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Changing Agencies (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
You do not need to worry about getting paid, assuming you are with one of the reputable agencies. S......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: When does it get busy in NY? (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
April was insane for back-to-school and some Christmas....

Discussion Topic  RE: Book outs (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
Sounds to me like a manager problem. I think you're technically supposed to leave it up to the mana......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: sample sizes (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Depending on the brand, I think somewhere in the 44"-46" range....

Discussion Topic  RE: sample sizes (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Size 4 is soooooo dead!!!! I have a blog post about sizing.... ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Future Faces NYC / Nina Lubarda (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
If there is anyone out there who paid for the picture package with the promise that your kid will be......

Discussion Topic  RE: Future Faces NYC / Nina Lubarda (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
This site -- Backstage -- used to be moderated differently and Nina would have any post about her ta......

According to the Department of Consumer Affairs, she is not licensed to practice as an agent in New ......

Discussion Topic  Makeup on kids at photo shoots (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
New blog post today: makeup! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Clear mascara (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
I would say no to any makeup with color. Clear mascara is pretty common with makeup artists on kids......

Discussion Topic  RE: CAIN TALENT (Long Island Beware) (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
Posts like this need to stay. People should be able to see the entire back and forth and learn for ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: CAIN TALENT (Long Island Beware) (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
Name calling won't solve anything here, but FOR SURE, people are entitled to chime in EVEN if they h......

YESSSSSS ^^^^^...

Libel (not "liable") must be deliberate false statements that can cause measurable damages to someon......

Also, it just seems so ridiculous to me to use a manager to get jobs as background. If you want to ......

Is she SERIOUSLY setting up go-fund-me sites for her talent to pay their SAG joining fee? WOW....

Discussion Topic  How much money do child models earn? (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
New blog post about child model pay. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Audition Question (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
I'm late on the chiming in here and it's already been said, but basically your question amounted to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: direct TV (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
We just auditioned in NYC (DD only) and I don't have callback dates listed....

Discussion Topic  RE: SAG E and background work? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
Definitely find out if this work would push him into the must-join range -- that's a lot of $$$ to p......

» Refine Search
» New Search