Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 20
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (384 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Missing a booking (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Well, bad timing happens for all of us, near or far, so just go over it all with you agent and it wi......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: Missing a booking (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
I hate to be insensitive, but flying 2 hours for a TRU booking...you've really got to question this.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Future Faces NYC (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
How about: follow the law. I'll add that....

Discussion Topic  RE: Future Faces NYC (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
NINA! It's Nina, not some parent. <cue Psycho shower scene!!!>...

Discussion Topic  RE: Adorable Talent NYC / Jessica Moultire (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Well, that certainly sounds pretty scammy!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Adorable Talent NYC / Jessica Moultire (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Oh, actually, she's probably a manager and those don't need to be licensed. And unless they took mo......

Check out the NYC Dept of Consumer Affairs website. There's a place to look up agencies...you shoul......

Discussion Topic  RE: When to worry…. (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Definitely pursue the re-shoot. Good photos for clients are very important and a good photo can be ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Carters (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
One reason these big ones can take so long is crashers. It happens anyway among people who do know ......

Discussion Topic  RE: New Manager/Agency (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
9-12 months is not a very busy size for babies. Basically, baby modeling goes like this: Very newbo......

Discussion Topic  NYC Modeling agencies must be licensed. (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Parents thinking of entering the business: modeling agencies are employment agencies. They match yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Future Faces NYC / Nina Lubarda (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
I continue to get messages from moms who didn't realize the problems with this agency....

Discussion Topic  RE: Future Faces NYC / Nina Lubarda (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Maybe it was a direct booking in a most prestigious cushy movie....

It makes no sense....

Discussion Topic  RE: Age discrimination (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
I'll preface this again by saying it's wrong and I hate it and I don't have a good answer, BUT it's ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Age discrimination (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Ship has been doing it longer, but we've been in about 3.5 years and the rates for the same clients ......

Ugh, don't even get me started. My DD did an insurance co job (print) and made $1250 and the adult ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Learning the ropes (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Levi's was one that was posted on Casting Networks (I think?) -- it's a casting website -- and done ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Learning the ropes (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Levi's was one that was posted on Casting Networks (I think?) -- it's a casting website -- and done ......

There really aren't any open castings. There are one or two CDs that post casting info for "street ......

» Refine Search
» New Search