home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 22
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (432 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Modeling Contracts does & donts (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Read some of the early posts on my blog, ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: Looking for Thoughts (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
It's so random...there are consistent bookers and sporadic bookers and everything in between. Holds......

Discussion Topic  RE: The Way (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
I think the group audition was for the younger girls. We had a group audition on tbe second or thir......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: The Way (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
Geez, I thought my size 4 six-year-old would happen upon some older-to-play-younger roles...seems li......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Do agents discuss kids with each other? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
Sometimes but I doubt it would come back on you unless you were an unreliable, abusive parent. All ......

Discussion Topic  RE: For Current Future Faces Parents and their Positive Experiences (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
As usual, I will clear up information necessary to people wishing to learn from these threads. Fact......

Discussion Topic  RE: For Current Future Faces Parents and their Positive Experiences (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Truth is an absolute defense to slander and no one has said anything without having proof. Here's m......

Just a thought...how come none of this rivaliciirhtnsjxyenthsyrnruty came about when Zuri came to to......

See, you're wrong. I just assumed if Future Faces didn't exist, those kids would join the other age......

Well then...I guess I've been told. Maybe it's time for me to sign off since apparently I can only ......

So I guess you don't see the actual amount the client sends her for your child?...

If you had any shred of understanding of the wealth of knowledge and experience of momto2kids, you w......

Whatever. You said book and you indicated that you had looked at other books. I've never heard any......

My daughter has been booked by many major clients and has gone to tons of castings and I have NEVER ......

Rate and dates, yes. Breakdown? No way. Sorry, that's not standard practice. For exactly the rea......

Great job, "Angel." That's an email only an AGENT would have. And it's certainly unprofessional to......

Discussion Topic  RE: Last Minute Castings/Bookings (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
It's all over the place. Sometimes the agency leaves the details until the day before to avoid the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Miami Fashion week scam (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Doh!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Miami Fashion week scam (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
No one is suggesting the credit for the tear sheet goes to the new agency. Sure, the credit for the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Lands End Booking (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Ah, cool! Those have been some great shots. GL!...

» Refine Search
» New Search