Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 20
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (382 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: School absences (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
I'm probably going to write a blog about this soon...I have started many times and never finished. ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Poll  RE: CESD or Abrams? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
Be sure you know if the rep is just commercial or all on-camera -- if you want all of the above, the......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: hold etiquette? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
Depends on the agent/agency and what they are told...how busy they are at that minute...I always ass......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Anyone back to work yet? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
I know everyone (agents) is working this week, but I know at least one agency "officially" had this ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Best NYC Print Agencies for Tween Girls (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
It gets tough after size 10-12... you may have better luck having a heart-to-heart with your current......

Discussion Topic  RE: Question (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
It gets busier in NYC late February/early March for the back-to-school campaigns. Personal advice........

Discussion Topic  Should your child work for free? (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
New blog post about freebies: ......

Discussion Topic  Should my child do self-submits? New blog post. (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Are self-submits a good idea? Read my opinion: ......

Discussion Topic  Should we do self-submits? New on the blog. (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
I tackle the question: to submit or not? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Say.., how much money does your child.....? (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Just remembered something else I've been known to say: "She made less than the whole outfit cost." ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Say.., how much money does your child.....? (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
I do have a blog post on this -- how much kids make -- but in general it's tacky for anyone to talk ......

Discussion Topic  RE: signing with manager (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
It strikes me as odd that someone would take on a teen without meeting her...how can the manager pit......

Discussion Topic  RE: New blog post: Extra/background work (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
That point about being booked on a show if you have done b/g work previously is an excellent one -- ......

Discussion Topic  RE: New blog post: Extra/background work (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
All fair points...I would say that the experiences I was referring to involved some combination of l......

Discussion Topic  New blog post: Extra/background work (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
Should my child do extra/background work? And the answer is: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Last minute NY work permit renewal (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
No worries, you'll be fine! I've been in that boat for sure and they will turn it around very quick......

Discussion Topic  RE: Average time to book? (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
Never ever rely on anything algorithmic to determine how this business operates. It is...what it is......

Discussion Topic  RE: Pay-to-work article in LA Times (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
This is what always gets me -- any time I have ever written about this topic, whether in my blogs or......

Discussion Topic  Pay-to-work article in LA Times (in Child and Teen Models) by BizzyMama
From today's L.A. Times' Entertainment section. Parents paying for their kids to do runway gets some......

Discussion Topic  Do not pay to work! (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by BizzyMama
From today's L.A. Times' Entertainment section. Parents paying for their kids to work gets some muc......

» Refine Search
» New Search