home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (33 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Ever After (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by caryct
I heard of one girl from open and appointment. She did both....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Ever After (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by caryct
Answering my own question. CB out. GLTA!...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Bump. Nothing on this? Happy Monday!...

Nothing here. And I don't think the couple people I knew have heard either....

So I knew of three from the open but two that we're first time. Still with only casting in room, no......

Seemed like some of both. Pleased post cb's. Starts rehearsal in two weeks so need to cast quickly......

Agent appointments this week. GLTA!...

No kids listed on the press release. Maybe cut the role?...

CB's out for this? Anyone hear?...

Not too crowded when DD was there. Would think maybe a quick casting so wondering if anyone heard........

Discussion Topic  Ever After (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by caryct
Any CB's in the room for this? GLTA!...

Discussion Topic  Royal Pains (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by caryct
Any Bookings for this? Small girl role of Emma......

Discussion Topic  What Would You Do (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by caryct
My DD loved this audition! Please post CB or bookings. GLTA!...

Discussion Topic  RE: How did you find your agent? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by caryct
Agent saw DD perform and requested to meet. We were also talking with a manager at the same time an......

Discussion Topic  RE: Non-equity Annie (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by caryct
Also note that non-Union tours can have some challenges with travel, accommodations,etc. just not a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Kidz Bop (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by caryct
DC was there today. A bunch of kids were there too. Heard nothing about CB dates. Good luck!!...

Discussion Topic  Summit Maine commercial (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by caryct
Any updates on this one? Thanks!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Stuck In The Middle (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by caryct
Any next steps for anyone's DC from last weeks NYC appointments?...

Discussion Topic  RE: School of Rock ...Broadway (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by caryct
My DD is not ethnic and only sings and has a agent call. So go figure...crazy....

Discussion Topic  Amy Schumer Project (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by caryct
Any word on this? DD was asked to stay and do a second scene. Please post if you hear of bookings.......

» Refine Search
» New Search