home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (39 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: US OPEN Casting Call (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by vanada
They said we would know by the end of this month so hopefully we hear something in the next week GLT......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: US Open Singers Auditions (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by vanada
DD just received email for a callback today ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: A Christmas Story/Non-Union Tour (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by vanada
Did anyone get or hear of any auditions for this yet? Thanks...

Discussion Topic  RE: Merryl Lynch (in Child and Teen Models) by vanada
Dd was there on Tuesday and I know a child who was going in first time today also. Looks like a big ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: BIC (in Child and Teen Models) by vanada
No worries I just wondered maybe they did a print casting on Friday and today was commercial. GLTA...

Discussion Topic  RE: BIC (in Child and Teen Models) by vanada
This is a commercial right? Or are they casting for print also? Dd goes Monday too....

Discussion Topic  RE: Lily N Rose (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by vanada
Pa3moma which role did your dd go in for? Thanks....

Discussion Topic  RE: Lily N Rose (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by vanada
Nothing here either. Doesn't shoot until May so I guess there's lots of time....

Anyone hear anything about callbacks yet?...

Dd was there yesterday for first call. There were lots of girls auditioning for both Lily and Rose....

Discussion Topic  RE: Manager (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by vanada
Wow your a feisty one aren't you, I'm pretty sure I didn't ask where it was nor do I care. I don't t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Manager (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by vanada
The man was probably just helping out or worked for the place where they held the auditions. He is n......

NYCGAL you may have Nouveaux mixed up with another company as it is two women not a man. And as far......

I just want to say that in the two short years my dc has been in this business I have learned one th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Charter Communications (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by vanada
Did anyone hear of bookings on this? Thanks!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Charter Communications (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by vanada
Callbacks are out! GLTA...

No word here, they were supposed to be tomorrow....

Discussion Topic  Charter Communications (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by vanada
Please post if anyone hears of callbacks or bookings. GLTA and Happy Holidays too ......

Discussion Topic  Nintendo (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by vanada
Any word? Please post callbacks or bookings. GLTA...

Discussion Topic  RE: Littlest Pet Shop (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by vanada
DD was in yesterday first time...

» Refine Search
» New Search