home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (14 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Slow (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by vanada
Slow here same age range dd, it seemed to be slow last year too until the end of August....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: U.S. Open (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by vanada
Nothing yet GLTA!!...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  Compass???/Make a Wish??? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by vanada
So has anyone else heard anything more about this, like what was going on here?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Microsoft Print (in Child and Teen Models) by vanada
Anyone hear of any bookings for shoot 28-30th?...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: Series of Unfortunate Events (Netflix) (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by vanada
I have to say, if nothing else this audition was a great vocabulary lesson, GLTA!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Andiland (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by vanada
Any news on this?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Warner Music (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by vanada
So sorry to hear that Trumpetmom, when we were contacted by them back in March it was exciting and w......

Discussion Topic  RE: Warner Music (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by vanada
I agree with everything that Queenof3 says but just want everyone to be aware that this "contract" r......

I just looked back to the email I was sent from them after they offered by dd a "contract" back in M......

Just received this by text. Hello, our producers have decided to have you come into the studio tomo......

I had a bad feeling about this going in but thought how could they use a big name like Warner Music ......

ARRGH are you kidding me!! We were contacted by him before and turned him down!! How dare they say......

Discussion Topic  RE: Roomba (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by vanada
Apparently still casting for this, breakdown just went up on AA...

Discussion Topic  RE: A Christmas Story/Non-Union Tour (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by vanada
Did anyone get or hear of any auditions for this yet? Thanks...

» Refine Search
» New Search