home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (13 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: hometown listed on Backstage profile?? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by vanada
I listed DD's as NYC since that is the city we are nearest to. Just look up a zip code there and use......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Arcane VO (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by vanada
Callback date on this was listed as Nov 14-15 GLTA!...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: I am Frankie (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by vanada
Any news on this?...

Discussion Topic  RE: I am Frankie (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by vanada
Nothing here. Saw they extended to Monday though....

Debbie12 she taped....

Very quiet this one, strange....

Discussion Topic  I am Frankie (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by vanada
Has anyone heard anything about this project? Any callbacks yet? GLTA...

Discussion Topic  RE: Slow (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by vanada
Slow here same age range dd, it seemed to be slow last year too until the end of August....

Discussion Topic  RE: U.S. Open (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by vanada
Nothing yet GLTA!!...

Discussion Topic  Compass???/Make a Wish??? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by vanada
So has anyone else heard anything more about this, like what was going on here?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Microsoft Print (in Child and Teen Models) by vanada
Anyone hear of any bookings for shoot 28-30th?...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: Series of Unfortunate Events (Netflix) (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by vanada
I have to say, if nothing else this audition was a great vocabulary lesson, GLTA!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Andiland (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by vanada
Any news on this?...

» Refine Search
» New Search