home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (9 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Roomba (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by vanada
Apparently still casting for this, breakdown just went up on AA...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: US Open Callbacks (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by vanada
Yes Jadnyc it seemed to me that there was not going to be an open call this year so you would think ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: US Open Callbacks (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by vanada
I am wondering if because they extended the submission date that maybe the callbacks going out will ......

Discussion Topic  RE: School of Rock ...Broadway (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by vanada
So glad we went on Wednesday, that's going to be a madhouse! 9-15? What happened to 11-13?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Sesame Street float (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by vanada
Did I miss something? Where were the dancing kids?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Zyrtec (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by vanada
There were no cb's on this one. The director and other deciding people were in the room. GLTA!...

Discussion Topic  RE: DOLLYWOOD (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by vanada
No we didn't get a callback date either, I would assume it would have to be tomorrow since the trave......

Discussion Topic  RE: DOLLYWOOD (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by vanada
Sugarmom we attended the audition on Tues also, I think the callback and audition that tsfaison is t......

Discussion Topic  RE: A Christmas Story/Non-Union Tour (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by vanada
Did anyone get or hear of any auditions for this yet? Thanks...

» Refine Search
» New Search