home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (44 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Conflict Fitting schedule (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by CTMOM1
Thanks MindfulMom I will definitely keep you posted....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  Conflict Fitting schedule (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by CTMOM1
Has anyone ever had a fitting they couldn't make it to? This is my DD 1st commercial booking we were......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Farm Rich - Kids (in Child and Teen Models) by CTMOM1
Bookings went out on the 25th....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Callbacks are out GLTA...

I went it was a mad house 2 hour wait not organized at all they asked mom's on the spot if they want......

Discussion Topic  RE: Farm Rich (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by CTMOM1
Bookings are out....

Discussion Topic  Farm Rich (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by CTMOM1
Anyone attend place was a zoo no organization lots of kids screaming and running around it was very ......

Discussion Topic  RE: DEPENDS (in Child and Teen Models) by CTMOM1
1stimemom I just sent you a PM...

Discussion Topic  Campbells (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by CTMOM1
Anyone else attend any information on how many kids there looking for? GLTA...

Discussion Topic  RE: I thought summer was supposed to be busy?? (in Child and Teen Models) by CTMOM1
For my DD who is 5 it's like a snail but I do see others are a little busy you just never know with ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Scholastic (in Child and Teen Models) by CTMOM1
What was the breakdown for this ?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Casting networks (in Child and Teen Models) by CTMOM1
NYCGAL I have principal and background checked off I should have been more specific the next day and......

Discussion Topic  RE: Casting networks (in Child and Teen Models) by CTMOM1
My DD had this setup for her I paid extra to upload unlimted pictures but the account itself was fre......

Discussion Topic  RE: Self Submitting and getting booked..proper etiquette (in Child and Teen Models) by CTMOM1
I recently found myself in this exact situation my DD, booked a commercial and a tv series all in th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Scouting talent workshop (in Child and Teen Models) by CTMOM1
yes peacelove be very careful if its the agency I think your talking about with the kids plastered a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Submissions (in Child and Teen Models) by CTMOM1
I think you would have to wait to be contacted just because you submit doesn't mean you'll be asked ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Casting Networks (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by CTMOM1
Thanks jadnyc33 for your response. born4act Thanks I filled out the information and have self submit......

Discussion Topic  Casting Networks (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by CTMOM1
Has anyone ever booked a job using Casting Networks? Some of the postings are last minute Example.(N......

Discussion Topic  RE: Toy's R Us (in Child and Teen Models) by CTMOM1
I took my DD yesterday quick in and out even found a great parking spot! Glta who attended....

Discussion Topic  The BIg Blue Book? (in Child and Teen Models) by CTMOM1
Does anyone know what this is who puts this book out? I cannot find any information on it thanks in ......

» Refine Search
» New Search