home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (14 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Verizon (in Child and Teen Models) by CTMOM1
I received an email that they added more kids and are still looking ....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: Mastercard (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by CTMOM1
This is still casting DD went in for the first time today there was only 1 boy there for a call back......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Official info on Product / Take 3 changes (in Child and Teen Models) by CTMOM1
I personally think it was a smart move on their part thanks for the information....

Discussion Topic  RE: 1099 tax forms question (in Child and Teen Models) by CTMOM1
I'm so happy someone posted this I received my daughters tax papers in the mail and called a CPA who......

Discussion Topic  RE: Did you know...NYS child performer laws (in Child and Teen Models) by CTMOM1
This forum needs a like button great information as always ...

Discussion Topic  RE: Ny Fashion week (in Child and Teen Models) by CTMOM1
Thanks for all the info...

Discussion Topic  Ny Fashion week (in Child and Teen Models) by CTMOM1
Does anyone participate in New York Fashion Week? I spoke to a designer who said there's a fee of ......

Discussion Topic  RE: New blog post: Pay-to-Play (in Child and Teen Models) by CTMOM1
Very informative post once again thanks ...

Discussion Topic  RE: Where has the Bizzy Mama been? (in Child and Teen Models) by CTMOM1
Thanks for sharing we are all dealing with something in one way or another. I admire you're strength......

Discussion Topic  RE: Taft Hartley (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by CTMOM1
Thank you...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Taft Hartley (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by CTMOM1
Thank you so much for the feedback I will take it all into consideration....

Discussion Topic  Taft Hartley (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by CTMOM1
Can someone please explain to me how A Taft Hartley voucher works? And is it good for a minor doing ......

Discussion Topic  RE: NYC Permit Renewal (in Child and Teen Models) by CTMOM1
Ok looks like it changed since last year thanks everyone for the feed back ......

Discussion Topic  NYC Permit Renewal (in Child and Teen Models) by CTMOM1
Has anyone recently done a renewal? I noticed where it says physical description of child it only ha......

» Refine Search
» New Search