home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (31 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Where has the Bizzy Mama been? (in Child and Teen Models) by CTMOM1
Thanks for sharing we are all dealing with something in one way or another. I admire you're strength......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: Taft Hartley (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by CTMOM1
Thank you...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Taft Hartley (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by CTMOM1
Thank you so much for the feedback I will take it all into consideration....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  Taft Hartley (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by CTMOM1
Can someone please explain to me how A Taft Hartley voucher works? And is it good for a minor doing ......

Discussion Topic  RE: NYC Permit Renewal (in Child and Teen Models) by CTMOM1
Ok looks like it changed since last year thanks everyone for the feed back ......

Discussion Topic  NYC Permit Renewal (in Child and Teen Models) by CTMOM1
Has anyone recently done a renewal? I noticed where it says physical description of child it only ha......

Discussion Topic  RE: My blog (in Child and Teen Models) by CTMOM1
Great read ! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Losing front teeth (in Child and Teen Models) by CTMOM1
My DD has 3 loose teeth I'm not concerned about it I've seen kids with missing teeth in commercials ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Stock Photography Good or Bad (in Child and Teen Models) by CTMOM1
Oh that's too funny ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Stock Photography Good or Bad (in Child and Teen Models) by CTMOM1
Thanks for all the valuable feedback I decided against doing it I am not comfortable with my childs ......

Discussion Topic  Stock Photography Good or Bad (in Child and Teen Models) by CTMOM1
Does anyone have experience with stock photography? Is it a good or bad thing to have your child do ......

Discussion Topic  RE: how long are permits taking (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by CTMOM1
My DD took 9 Days....

Discussion Topic  RE: NY model laws (in Child and Teen Models) by CTMOM1
My DD did a commercial in July I handed the staff her account info and was told they didn't need it.......

Discussion Topic  RE: 26 Reasons Why [Your Kid] Didn't Get a The Part (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by CTMOM1
I love this it has to be one of the best post I've seen so far...

Discussion Topic  RE: Kohls holiday Commercial (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by CTMOM1
Callbacks were supposed to go out today did anyone hear anything?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Kohls holiday Commercial (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by CTMOM1
Momto2ds I read callbacks are September 9th Good luck...

I haven't heard anything...

Discussion Topic  Kohls holiday Commercial (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by CTMOM1
Anyone else go today? Very organized and quick does anyone know how many kids they're looking for? G......

Discussion Topic  RE: Slow... So let's talk downtime. :) (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by CTMOM1
My DD is in ballet and recently I enrolled her in gymnastics fortunately she hasn't missed either du......

Discussion Topic  RE: Conflict Fitting schedule (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by CTMOM1
The CD kept my DD as the main child in the commercial she just finished her 2 day taping I'm so happ......

» Refine Search
» New Search