home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (15 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Need help from experienced legit parents (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by girlinblue
I spoke with someone from the Equity membership dept and they said she does not "have" to join but t......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Need help from experienced legit parents (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by girlinblue
Thank you! We don't live in NY so can we just go to our own bank or does it have to be a NY bank?...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  Need help from experienced legit parents (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by girlinblue
I need to set up a blocked trust account and also get a NY work permit. I also need to join Equity. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: 'Patrick' new to backstage (in New Actors Only) by girlinblue
It is not an open call. If they are interested in your daughter they will contact you via email (or ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: US Open (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by girlinblue
DC was there. It said mid July on the paperwork so I would assume this week or next....

Discussion Topic  Black Mass (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by girlinblue
Anyone submit or attend an audition for this? Please let us know if you get a callback....

Discussion Topic  RE: First audition appointment (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by girlinblue
How old/tall is your DC born4act? If you don't mind my asking....

Discussion Topic  RE: Les Miz (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by girlinblue
Did anyone get an appointment through their manager or agent?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Heaven is for Real (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by girlinblue
My child is going in on Monday. I was told they were not seeing girls yet....

Discussion Topic  RE: How to Catch a Monster: Role of Frankie (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by girlinblue
I wasn't trying to be discouraging at all! You specifically asked if they were seeing a lot of peopl......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to Catch a Monster: Role of Frankie (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by girlinblue
4boys. I believe the AA post said NY LOCAL, so they are assuming if you submitted online you will be......

Discussion Topic  RE: Matilda (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by girlinblue
We heard about a week after the open call that we have a callback. No details were given though....

Discussion Topic  RE: The Judge (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by girlinblue
My dd just turned 7 but there were kids there from 6-9. Have to wait and see now!...

Discussion Topic  RE: The Judge (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by girlinblue
NYCGAL it shoots really soon so I think your daughter who is in Cat (right?) probably would not have......

Discussion Topic  The Judge (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by girlinblue
Anyone go to this yesterday? Any word on when callbacks will be?...

» Refine Search
» New Search