home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (11 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  How to "Market" myself to an agent. (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by ChasingTheDreamzWhileSatisfyingTheNeeds
After reviewing these headshots could you please help me with what Age Range you think I am an what ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: Interview with a Big New York Agent (in The Working Actor) by ChasingTheDreamzWhileSatisfyingTheNeeds
I've heard some really good things about HB. I think my new plan is too go out there, if the intervi......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Interview with a Big New York Agent (in The Working Actor) by ChasingTheDreamzWhileSatisfyingTheNeeds
Syphus: Pratt or NY would be Awesome! But those schools are seriously expensive! It would be a aroun......

DadinWestchester: That's not a bad deal. It is definitely a win win situation. I guess going to scho......

Thanks all of you inspirational tsunami's! I definitely know it's no guarantee. But if I were to go ......

Discussion Topic  Interview with a Big New York Agent (in The Working Actor) by ChasingTheDreamzWhileSatisfyingTheNeeds
I am in total need of some advice. I read these boards constantly and after seeing some prestigious ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Chicago (in Acting Outside Hollywood) by ChasingTheDreamzWhileSatisfyingTheNeeds
*Bump* Hey guys! It's super great to see some Chicago actors Or, potential Chicago actors on this b......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Acting Outside Hollywood

Discussion Topic  RE: Chicago (in Acting Outside Hollywood) by ChasingTheDreamzWhileSatisfyingTheNeeds
Sorry, I guess it just sent some how. But anthonys email address is anthony@aicardi.net...

I've been waiting for a solid resource on this forum about thoughts on Chicago. SWEET!!! The go to......

Discussion Topic  RE: Best places to study in Los Angeles? (in Acting Methods and Approaches) by ChasingTheDreamzWhileSatisfyingTheNeeds
Strasbergs technique is great for some people but truthteller is right, I don't think there is a mor......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Acting Methods and Approaches

Discussion Topic  RE: Best places to study in Los Angeles? (in Acting Methods and Approaches) by ChasingTheDreamzWhileSatisfyingTheNeeds
Lorrie and Diane Hull at Hull Studios teach Strasberg at its highest quality if you end up being att......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Acting Methods and Approaches

» Refine Search
» New Search