home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (10 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Converse (in Child and Teen Models) by 2sweatpeas
Thank You Kouklaface. We met some great peeps in line so hoping to see them too....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: Converse (in Child and Teen Models) by 2sweatpeas
My DD got a Cb , we for there at 1pm and were out at 3.30...yep insane and we were nowhere near the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Next Kids - LA (in Child and Teen Models) by 2sweatpeas
Has anyone received holds yet...

Discussion Topic  RE: Question about agencies. Zuri vs YTC (in Child and Teen Models) by 2sweatpeas
I would go Zuri over YTC in a heart beat...

Discussion Topic  Hyundai CB (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by 2sweatpeas
Did anyone get a hold for Hyundai yesterday? It was a long session of casting releasing kids to the ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Heaven is for Real (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by 2sweatpeas
My DD just got a first audition for Cassie for this Wednesday...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Haunted Hathaways-Penelope (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by 2sweatpeas
i just read it was booked...

Discussion Topic  RE: cox communications (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by 2sweatpeas
We just got an audition for this for tomorrow...

Discussion Topic  RE: Target LA (in Child and Teen Models) by 2sweatpeas
Kouklface were you on hold this weeks work or the back to school that was just casted? My DD is on h......

Discussion Topic  RE: Background: Kids Management vs. Elite Kids Talent vs. Studio Kids Management (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by 2sweatpeas
Kids management is the biggest and they pretty much get all The t.v shows brothers own kids m and ce......

» Refine Search
» New Search