home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (44 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Doing B Movies such as Productions From "The Asylum" (in The Working Actor) by Jon_K
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Doing B Movies such as Productions From "The Asylum" (in The Working Actor) by Jon_K

Discussion Topic  RE: Do all agencies get the same breakdowns? (in The Working Actor) by Jon_K
I imagine lead roles in major motion pictures don't go out on the breakdowns. If Steven Spielburg w......

Discussion Topic  RE: Just moved to LA, are my head shots and reel decent enough to get an agent out here? (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by Jon_K
one more thing... Always request the RAW uncompressed image files from the photographer. That way ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: Just moved to LA, are my head shots and reel decent enough to get an agent out here? (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by Jon_K
Chris, I think you have a great look that's right for a lot of characters, but I think your head sh......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: IMTA HELP! Is it the right path to take for a newbie? (in Secret Agent Man) by Jon_K
Yeah, sounds like a scam :/...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Very Skeptical About this "Agency" (in Acting Outside Hollywood) by Jon_K
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Acting Outside Hollywood

Discussion Topic  RE: Silly Sh1t Acting Teachers Say (in The Working Actor) by Jon_K
New York: "You can walk right into William Morris and ask for a meeting, and if you're confident en......

Discussion Topic  RE: Silly Sh1t Acting Teachers Say (in The Working Actor) by Jon_K
5 hour scene? haha that sounds like quite the scene....

Discussion Topic  RE: Non-Union Feature Films...Why? (in The Working Actor) by Jon_K
There are plenty of talented actors not in the union, however... ...you cannot make a living withou......

Discussion Topic  RE: awkward stage of life, settle down or pursue dreams? (in Survival Jobs) by Jon_K
Day trading is a very good was to lose everything you have if you don't know what you're doing. It'......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Survival Jobs

Discussion Topic  RE: Things You Wish Someone Had Told You (in The Working Actor) by Jon_K

» Refine Search
» New Search