home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (71 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Doing B Movies such as Productions From "The Asylum" (in The Working Actor) by Jon_K
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Doing B Movies such as Productions From "The Asylum" (in The Working Actor) by Jon_K

Discussion Topic  RE: Do all agencies get the same breakdowns? (in The Working Actor) by Jon_K
I imagine lead roles in major motion pictures don't go out on the breakdowns. If Steven Spielburg w......

Discussion Topic  RE: Just moved to LA, are my head shots and reel decent enough to get an agent out here? (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by Jon_K
one more thing... Always request the RAW uncompressed image files from the photographer. That way ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: Just moved to LA, are my head shots and reel decent enough to get an agent out here? (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by Jon_K
Chris, I think you have a great look that's right for a lot of characters, but I think your head sh......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: How many days per week you work as non-union background? (in The Working Actor) by Jon_K
Nothing wrong with background work. Movie's wouldn't get made without them....

Discussion Topic  RE: IMTA HELP! Is it the right path to take for a newbie? (in Secret Agent Man) by Jon_K
Yeah, sounds like a scam :/...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Very Skeptical About this "Agency" (in Acting Outside Hollywood) by Jon_K
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Acting Outside Hollywood

Discussion Topic  RE: Memory Classes - Multiple Scripts (in The Working Actor) by Jon_K
Yeah, what Iceman said. It's a muscle. It'll get much easier over the years if you stick with it. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Running into issues with quality (in The Working Actor) by Jon_K

Discussion Topic  RE: FI CORE DO NOT DO IT (in The Working Actor) by Jon_K
I think we can all agree that union work is the way to go......

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - What YOU Don't Like About Agents (in Secret Agent Man) by Jon_K
When you begin to understand the business mechanics of this industry, it starts to make a lot more s......

Discussion Topic  RE: paying to an agent for representation (in Secret Agent Man) by Jon_K

Discussion Topic  RE: Burnt out actor needs help finding his passion again (in The Working Actor) by Jon_K
Do you enjoy the craft? Do you enjoy getting on stage? Do you enjoy auditioning for people? Is ac......

Discussion Topic  RE: I am getting very good at Call Backs! (in The Working Actor) by Jon_K
If you are getting called back frequently then you are clearly doing something right. Hang in there......

Discussion Topic  9 warning signs of an amateur artist (in The Working Actor) by Jon_K

Discussion Topic  RE: Gwen Gilliss 'The Clock is Ticking on Your Career.' (in Secret Agent Man) by Jon_K

Discussion Topic  RE: Help! To Mime or Not to Mime??? For Big Feature Film Audition (in The Working Actor) by Jon_K
I really can't know for sure without reading the sides, but from what it sounds, they are more inter......

Discussion Topic  RE: Turning down Auditions (in The Working Actor) by Jon_K
I don't think I'd ever turn down an audition. At the very least it's a chance to practice my craft.......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to contact and when to set boundaries (in The Working Actor) by Jon_K
I personally hate txting. Having to look down at your phone every two minutes is really distracting......

» Refine Search
» New Search