home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (85 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Calling out on sexism: Courageous or stupid move? (in The Working Actor) by maemidwest
courageous....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Talentworks/Don Buchwald (in Secret Agent Man) by maemidwest
I've had dealings with Buchwald as a producer (hired one of their clients), and they were very kind ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Where's Truthteller and the rest? (in The Working Actor) by maemidwest
I still try to pop in from time to time, but I don't have a ton of free time anymore. I'm sure I've ......

Discussion Topic  RE: GIF vs Headshot (in Secret Agent Man) by maemidwest
I think the Headshots in Motion are pretty cool for commercial stuff. Mae...

Discussion Topic  RE: Self-Submitting when you have an agent? (in The Working Actor) by maemidwest
When I signed with my managers, they sat me down and told me I should stop self-submitting. It was f......

Discussion Topic  RE: Filming a short film in a police station.... (in The Working Actor) by maemidwest
Here is the the locoscout page on FilmLA that outlines which police stations are available. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Filming a short film in a police station.... (in The Working Actor) by maemidwest
Actually, there is no location fee to shoot at LA police stations - it's free... EXCEPT, then FilmL......

Discussion Topic  RE: Anyone Have Info On These Management Groups (in Secret Agent Man) by maemidwest
Akter, hush. Pepper, these are all very reputable companies. I don't have any direct experience wi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Does age still matter? (in Secret Agent Man) by maemidwest
The young blond gal from The Walking Dead is at least 30. I know someone who went to college with he......

Discussion Topic  RE: Which summer program? (in The Working Actor) by maemidwest
The worship of Meisner around here is a bit unnerving. I can see slamming shoddy programs, but The A......

Discussion Topic  RE: Managers. Who's got 'em? Experience? (in The Working Actor) by maemidwest
I've been with mine for a year, and so far so good. (Small, but solid boutique.) They get me series......

Discussion Topic  RE: Reincarnated Hollywood Agent (in Secret Agent Man) by maemidwest
Aaaaa! This kind of stuff always freaks me out!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Actors who think they are better then they are (in New Actors Only) by maemidwest
Oh, I get it. I do the same thing. But sometimes you gotta ask yourself: Who is served by me trying ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: Actors who think they are better then they are (in New Actors Only) by maemidwest
Why are you even worrying about anyone else? I feel like I see a lot of these types of posts from yo......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: To agents, and repped actors: lie about age? (in Secret Agent Man) by maemidwest

Discussion Topic  RE: To agents, and repped actors: lie about age? (in Secret Agent Man) by maemidwest
Ack. Double post. Removing it....

I am in pre-pro for something (as a producer), and we have been casting high school roles. My castin......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do we have program/school in Southern California that is similar to the British? (in The Working Actor) by maemidwest
What about The Old Globe/USD? Some of the best actors I know went through that program. Mae...

Discussion Topic  RE: Photographer shooting in Film? (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by maemidwest
Love the pics, and since I've had them, my auditions have gone up. I don't think my managers were al......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - Do You Really Need An Agent? (in Secret Agent Man) by maemidwest
My husband is an elementary school teacher and it's the best thing EVER. teachers are patient (great......

» Refine Search
» New Search