home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 14
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (268 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Another question about fit modeling and Mavrick (in Secret Agent Man) by maemidwest
searchforperforming, from what I gathered, they are looking for specific measurements - standard mea......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Another question about fit modeling and Mavrick (in Secret Agent Man) by maemidwest
Thanks, guys! I appreciate the info. I signed with them, so I guess we'll see where it all leads... ......

Discussion Topic  Another question about fit modeling and Mavrick (in Secret Agent Man) by maemidwest
Hi! I just got an email to come in to speak with the fit modeling dept. at Mavrick. Here's the th......

Discussion Topic  RE: When is it time to quit? Is it time to quit? (in The Working Actor) by maemidwest
I think it's possible we all have a purpose...each and every one. Not sure what it is yet....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: When is it time to quit? Is it time to quit? (in The Working Actor) by maemidwest
This is a business, so I gauge it as such. How many years does it take for a small business to be in......

Discussion Topic  RE: "Shawn Card - Actor For Hire!" comedy video (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by maemidwest
Haha! I love it!...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: Getting a manager (in Secret Agent Man) by maemidwest
I'm in the same boat, but in reverse. Got the manager, but no theatrical agent. So...does the advi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do you tell your significant other about all your auditions? (in The Working Actor) by maemidwest

Discussion Topic  RE: Do you tell your significant other about all your auditions? (in The Working Actor) by maemidwest
I'm still at a place in my career where getting studio/network auditions is super exciting, so yes........

Discussion Topic  RE: Bonehead Move...what to do? (in The Working Actor) by maemidwest
Hmmm. Ok, well I guess I'll still alert my consultant at the workshop company, as to not be rude. ......

Discussion Topic  Bonehead Move...what to do? (in The Working Actor) by maemidwest
I've been on overnight shoots for the past few days as a producer, and I unexpectedly had to mix in ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Advice for an actress (in Secret Agent Man) by maemidwest
You're going into year 7. They say that's the "magic number" breakthrough point for most people, so ......

Discussion Topic  RE: NBC Diversity Scene Showcase (in Secret Agent Man) by maemidwest
If you're a woman, but you don't meet any other diversity requirements, do you still qualify? Mae...

Discussion Topic  RE: Pantheon (in Secret Agent Man) by maemidwest
Cole Harris does workshops on occasion, I believe......

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - Guest Stars/Co-Stars (in Secret Agent Man) by maemidwest
Andrea, I wondered if it was you! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Headshot Feedback! (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by maemidwest
P.S. A lot of these would be beautiful as website shots! Mae...

Discussion Topic  RE: Headshot Feedback! (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by maemidwest
Not to go against the previous advice, but I kind of dig the ones with the pink top and the purple b......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CALL TO ACTION] IMDbPRO trying to bump up their prices (in The Working Actor) by maemidwest
I got the email this morning. Really annoyed....

Discussion Topic  RE: Do production companies just distribute or help make an independent film? (in The Working Actor) by maemidwest
In other words, yes, a production company actually gets the film made. Distribution is a separate pr......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do production companies just distribute or help make an independent film? (in The Working Actor) by maemidwest
With a production of any scope, you would need to set up some kind of LLC in order to handle all of ......

» Refine Search
» New Search