home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (200 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Is it ever just time to stop looking for a commercial agent altogether? (in Secret Agent Man) by maemidwest
But, of course, it's very dispiriting to know that you were called in so much and yet were unable to......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Is it ever just time to stop looking for a commercial agent altogether? (in Secret Agent Man) by maemidwest
This is all good stuff, guys. Thank you for the input. LuckyMe, as you've suggested, I definitely ne......

I think what they mean is that I'm in an extremely saturated category....

Amo - that's actually really needed advice. It's so easy to forget that booking the job is what gets......

Discussion Topic  Is it ever just time to stop looking for a commercial agent altogether? (in Secret Agent Man) by maemidwest
Hi SAM, This week, I had my 10th meeting with commercial agents (*'d agents on Truthteller's list) ......

Discussion Topic  RE: working mutiple takes yay or nay ? (in The Working Actor) by maemidwest
Did you just call Fincher an indie director? Hahahahahaha Mae...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - Feedback on Feedback (in Secret Agent Man) by maemidwest
Found this one helpful. Thanks, SAM....

Discussion Topic  RE: Let's do this! Looking for a super tough class! (in The Working Actor) by maemidwest
Thanks for all of the input, guys. For now, I'm leaning towards Leslie Kahn... Mae...

Discussion Topic  RE: Let's do this! Looking for a super tough class! (in The Working Actor) by maemidwest
Yeah that's definitely the opposite of what I'm looking for. I'd prefer a pragmatic approach that is......

"Aww. Meisner was some of my toughest training." I know...it's a bummer, but I just don't think I c......

Discussion Topic  Let's do this! Looking for a super tough class! (in The Working Actor) by maemidwest
Whew, what a summer. So ready for fall. Hope everyone is doing well (and that this heat subsides soo......

Discussion Topic  RE: when to put a role on your resume (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by maemidwest
As soon as you book it. If it's on a TV show or studio film, and it gets cut...I would still put it......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: What are some "Starter" commercial agencies for a union actor to get repped by? (in Secret Agent Man) by maemidwest
Also relieved to hear that 101 helped, guys! Just wrapped the class and joined an improv team that's......

Discussion Topic  RE: Does anyone have Asperger's Syndrome? (in The Working Actor) by maemidwest
I'm definitely borderline. The only thing that helps is watching myself on film all the freaking tim......

Discussion Topic  RE: Big deal audition - what to expect? (in The Working Actor) by maemidwest
Congrats!!! Go in there and kill it! Mae...

Discussion Topic  RE: CDS that will call in Unrepresented Actors from Workshops (in The Working Actor) by maemidwest
I got called in by Scott David before I had rep, so I second throwing him in the mix. Mae...

Discussion Topic  RE: Listing Resume Credit (in Secret Agent Man) by maemidwest
Cinnabon - I know it sounds weird, but I have received many submissions from breakdowns that are for......

I don't think it's terribly far-fetched to make a very brief annotation, but I agree that it would h......

^ Well there it is, folks. If I may push back for a second though - I still think there's a tende......

Discussion Topic  RE: "High Profile Shows" (in Secret Agent Man) by maemidwest
Um...True Detective doesn't hold the same weight as American Horror Story? No. Just no. It stars a......

» Refine Search
» New Search