home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (27 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: High end "Headshots" needed - where to turn? (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by maemidwest
If you can find him, I say go for it....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: High end "Headshots" needed - where to turn? (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by maemidwest
Just find an editorial photog. Jesus Christ....

Look up Maus photography. He shoots close up shots on film that might be in the right realm. He shoo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Ready or not? (in Secret Agent Man) by maemidwest
As a producer, I've Taft-hartleyed about 18 people on new media projects. The paperwork is very easy......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Calling out on sexism: Courageous or stupid move? (in The Working Actor) by maemidwest
courageous....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Talentworks/Don Buchwald (in Secret Agent Man) by maemidwest
I've had dealings with Buchwald as a producer (hired one of their clients), and they were very kind ......

Discussion Topic  RE: GIF vs Headshot (in Secret Agent Man) by maemidwest
I think the Headshots in Motion are pretty cool for commercial stuff. Mae...

Discussion Topic  RE: Self-Submitting when you have an agent? (in The Working Actor) by maemidwest
When I signed with my managers, they sat me down and told me I should stop self-submitting. It was f......

Discussion Topic  RE: Filming a short film in a police station.... (in The Working Actor) by maemidwest
Here is the the locoscout page on FilmLA that outlines which police stations are available. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Filming a short film in a police station.... (in The Working Actor) by maemidwest
Actually, there is no location fee to shoot at LA police stations - it's free... EXCEPT, then FilmL......

Discussion Topic  RE: Anyone Have Info On These Management Groups (in Secret Agent Man) by maemidwest
Akter, hush. Pepper, these are all very reputable companies. I don't have any direct experience wi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Does age still matter? (in Secret Agent Man) by maemidwest
The young blond gal from The Walking Dead is at least 30. I know someone who went to college with he......

Discussion Topic  RE: Which summer program? (in The Working Actor) by maemidwest
The worship of Meisner around here is a bit unnerving. I can see slamming shoddy programs, but The A......

Discussion Topic  RE: Managers. Who's got 'em? Experience? (in The Working Actor) by maemidwest
I've been with mine for a year, and so far so good. (Small, but solid boutique.) They get me series......

Discussion Topic  RE: Reincarnated Hollywood Agent (in Secret Agent Man) by maemidwest
Aaaaa! This kind of stuff always freaks me out!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Actors who think they are better then they are (in New Actors Only) by maemidwest
Oh, I get it. I do the same thing. But sometimes you gotta ask yourself: Who is served by me trying ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: Actors who think they are better then they are (in New Actors Only) by maemidwest
Why are you even worrying about anyone else? I feel like I see a lot of these types of posts from yo......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: To agents, and repped actors: lie about age? (in Secret Agent Man) by maemidwest

Discussion Topic  RE: To agents, and repped actors: lie about age? (in Secret Agent Man) by maemidwest
Ack. Double post. Removing it....

I am in pre-pro for something (as a producer), and we have been casting high school roles. My castin......

» Refine Search
» New Search