home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 11
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (218 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Jamison Reeves Commercial Class (in Secret Agent Man) by maemidwest
I didn't know he was teaching a class now, but who doesn't like that dude, really? Super nice guy wh......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: "High Profile Shows" (in Secret Agent Man) by maemidwest
Maybe Shameless, True Detective, etc? Mae...

Discussion Topic  RE: Union Background Work. Where To Find? (in The Working Actor) by maemidwest
You'll need a really good calling service to book at that rate, and even that is very optimistic. P......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Listing Resume Credit (in Secret Agent Man) by maemidwest
Ugh! Who cares if someone calls you out? Then you explain to them the situation - at least it gets a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Is going out with producers, directors, etc (on a date) appropriate? (in Secret Agent Man) by maemidwest
If you're genuinely interested in them romantically, why not? If you're not, be honest about your i......

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - Reinventing Yourself (in Secret Agent Man) by maemidwest
2 years....

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - Reinventing Yourself (in Secret Agent Man) by maemidwest
Digging this new article, SAM. I've finally started to go out for TV this year, and one thing I real......

Discussion Topic  RE: Irritated by Hobby Actors (in New Actors Only) by maemidwest
What studying does is keep you sharp. Acting at the top of your game requires you to use certain mus......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: Casting Director Drop Offs (in The Working Actor) by maemidwest
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Being an extra on a sitcom? (in New Actors Only) by maemidwest
The only sitcoms I've worked on have been through Central, but I was booked on them through my calli......

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - The Ugly Truth (in Secret Agent Man) by maemidwest

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - The Ugly Truth (in Secret Agent Man) by maemidwest
My point is that some of the agents and managers I've met at social gatherings will go gaga over an ......

The real question for me, SAM, is, "why are you signing untalented actors in the first place?" Mae...

Discussion Topic  RE: Your favorite LA photographers please! (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by maemidwest
Joanna's awesome! She spends a ton of time with you and is extremely attentive. To the person who th......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: Photographer shooting in Film? (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by maemidwest
I've loved all of the digital photogs I've shot with, but I finally booked an appointment with Dana,......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: Good News about Health Insurance (in Secret Agent Man) by maemidwest
Wait...how does the newly negotiated TV and Film deal affect all of this? There aren't separate cont......

Discussion Topic  RE: How are student filmns from NY Film Academy and Art Institute of CA? (in New Actors Only) by maemidwest
I was up for a film at Art Center College of Design, and it seemed very professional. They were goin......

» Refine Search
» New Search