home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (12 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - Sitzfleisch (in Secret Agent Man) by maemidwest
nonstagemom - nope, no BFA. ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - Sitzfleisch (in Secret Agent Man) by maemidwest
Of course there are new people who show up every year, but the ones who remain longer than a year ar......

I've been here almost 4 years now. And a lot of people around me have disappeared, sadly. But the on......

Discussion Topic  RE: High end "Headshots" needed - where to turn? (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by maemidwest
If you can find him, I say go for it....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: High end "Headshots" needed - where to turn? (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by maemidwest
Just find an editorial photog. Jesus Christ....

Look up Maus photography. He shoots close up shots on film that might be in the right realm. He shoo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Ready or not? (in Secret Agent Man) by maemidwest
As a producer, I've Taft-hartleyed about 18 people on new media projects. The paperwork is very easy......

Discussion Topic  RE: Calling out on sexism: Courageous or stupid move? (in The Working Actor) by maemidwest
courageous....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Talentworks/Don Buchwald (in Secret Agent Man) by maemidwest
I've had dealings with Buchwald as a producer (hired one of their clients), and they were very kind ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Self-Submitting when you have an agent? (in The Working Actor) by maemidwest
When I signed with my managers, they sat me down and told me I should stop self-submitting. It was f......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Irritated by Hobby Actors (in New Actors Only) by maemidwest
What studying does is keep you sharp. Acting at the top of your game requires you to use certain mus......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: L.A. Theatrical Agency List - August 2013 (in Secret Agent Man) by maemidwest
Unless you just bunched all of the boutiques together, in which case, it makes sense....

Discussion Topic  RE: L.A. Theatrical Agency List - August 2013 (in Secret Agent Man) by maemidwest
Thanks for the list, Sam. I struggling with the idea that IFA and Buchwald are in the same category......

» Refine Search
» New Search