home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (108 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Miami Fashion week scam (in Child and Teen Models) by rockingmom
@bizzymama I think she will use any excuse it seems! I think the biggest issue with her is she HAS ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: Hairstyle or personality? (in Child and Teen Models) by rockingmom
@fallmom I would agree with momto2kids do what you want and what your child is happy with. I had to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: small jobs (in Child and Teen Models) by rockingmom
I would also say @weegee619 there is definately photographers that are worth shooting with for a low......

Discussion Topic  RE: Check authorization (in Child and Teen Models) by rockingmom
I hope everyone also realizes never EVER give your personal bank details to your agency. The only ti......

Discussion Topic  RE: Check authorization (in Child and Teen Models) by rockingmom
Ok, this made me cringe. I agree with @mom2models and @turbokicknj please DON'T sign that! The agenc......

Discussion Topic  RE: Looking for Thoughts (in Child and Teen Models) by rockingmom
Sometimes it can do with size, and sometimes it takes kids time to get used to castings. I would say......

Discussion Topic  RE: Kids Rock Fashion Show- Nike (in Child and Teen Models) by rockingmom
They only do a practice walk before the show....

Discussion Topic  RE: Future Faces NYC / Nina Lubarda (in Child and Teen Models) by rockingmom
@angel did you really say that agents are in-boxing you to join the other agencies? That is pathetic......

Discussion Topic  RE: Future Faces NYC / Nina Lubarda (in Child and Teen Models) by rockingmom
@precoiouslittleone PM me as well. I think she has one kid that books, thats it. Both her Old booker......

Discussion Topic  RE: Lands End Booking (in Child and Teen Models) by rockingmom
We are also on hold, and we have shot for LE before. I know a few kids on hold for this. I don't hol......

Discussion Topic  RE: For Current Future Faces Parents and their Positive Experiences (in Child and Teen Models) by rockingmom
thank you @momto2kids for being a vocal voice on this thread. I think we all want this to go away, b......

Discussion Topic  RE: For Current Future Faces Parents and their Positive Experiences (in Child and Teen Models) by rockingmom
@angelmommy you shouldn't be posting a casting notice. Very few kids were called to this, and I am a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Banana Republic (in Child and Teen Models) by rockingmom
YES @modelflyer07 @angelmommy is not who she says.. I don't believe a word....

Discussion Topic  RE: Banana Republic (in Child and Teen Models) by rockingmom
I think @angelmommy is Nina from future faces, so don't believe her.. just saying. Holds are not out......

Discussion Topic  RE: Earrings during shoot (in Child and Teen Models) by rockingmom
I agree with @momto2kids, we actually did in Late October thinking I was safe but ended up booking a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Earrings during shoot (in Child and Teen Models) by rockingmom
Most clients do not mind, but one photographer insisted and we were within the healing period. If I ......

Discussion Topic  RE: The best top child modeling agencies in NYC (in Child and Teen Models) by rockingmom
Just saw this, great info @momto2kids! I just emailed it to someone who was looking at jumping into ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Thoughts when finding an agent (in Child and Teen Models) by rockingmom
Great blog!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Agent/photographer influence on bookings/ "push" (in Child and Teen Models) by rockingmom
I would say that you need to find an agent you connect with but also that is LEGIT.\ Does this age......

Discussion Topic  RE: Toys R Us product package (in Child and Teen Models) by rockingmom
We've done a few (I have three kids). I found one about two months later, but generally takes 6 mont......

» Refine Search
» New Search