home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (117 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Advice for teen models? (in Child and Teen Models) by rockingmom
She would be considered an adult for modeling. I only know of a few adult modeling agencies; Whilame......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: Multiple Agencies (in Child and Teen Models) by rockingmom
Just to add, if you are freelancing with a few agencies, and they both submit you for a casting, it ......

Discussion Topic  RE: When is it time to change agents? (in Child and Teen Models) by rockingmom
It's always a valid question and I feel like so many people move ship around this time since it is g......

Discussion Topic  RE: Contacted by store directly? (in Child and Teen Models) by rockingmom
I've had this happen a lot lately. I refer them to my agent and ask them to negotiate with them. Reg......

Discussion Topic  RE: Payments (in Child and Teen Models) by rockingmom
Agree, we are always paid within 90 days. Some companies pay quicker than others. I also have three ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Future Faces NYC / Nina Lubarda (in Child and Teen Models) by rockingmom
Agree with everything EWmom said! Unfortunatly, this thread will always be relevant as long as Nina ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Wilhelmina kids CLOSED (in Child and Teen Models) by rockingmom
Is she continuning as an agent or going forward as a manager...

Discussion Topic  RE: rookies fashion show (in Child and Teen Models) by rockingmom
when we did the show, we had a fitting the week before the show and then booked the show....

Discussion Topic  RE: Children's place (in Child and Teen Models) by rockingmom
they actually requested up to 57" inches this time, size 10....

Discussion Topic  RE: Children's place (in Child and Teen Models) by rockingmom
no callbacks. They have a fitting, a day or few days before shoot....

Discussion Topic  RE: Need all your input and help please! (in Child and Teen Models) by rockingmom
No legit agent out there will hold you to a contract if you want to get out of it. They might not li......

Discussion Topic  Aeropostale (in Child and Teen Models) by rockingmom
Anyone book this?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Azek print job (in Child and Teen Models) by rockingmom
were on hold also, and were just asked for additional pictures...

Discussion Topic  RE: Does school need to know? (in Child and Teen Models) by rockingmom
Agree with @bizzymamma We always renew in the summer due to expiration of the permit, but I have to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Buying Clients/CD/Agents/Photographers (in Child and Teen Models) by rockingmom
@littlenoelle I once had someone put my name in a thread here on BS, that was personal. I read this......

Discussion Topic  RE: Buying Clients/CD/Agents/Photographers (in Child and Teen Models) by rockingmom
agree @momto2kids and @bizzymama. I think @littlenoelle has taken a person offense to this, which sh......

I hate to add to this post. I don't think it's a bad thread to start (even if someone started a new ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Question about Future Faces - Selection Process (in Child and Teen Models) by rockingmom
Sometimes its hard to figure out who/what children book in this business. There are plenty of gorgeo......

Discussion Topic  RE: NYMM Agent Meeting (in Child and Teen Models) by rockingmom
You and your child will sit down with the agent. She will talk to you and your child, ask questions,......

Discussion Topic  RE: Nautica (in Child and Teen Models) by rockingmom
It's always a small casting. I have a child who's worked for them in the past, they are awesome and ......

» Refine Search
» New Search