home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (107 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Need all your input and help please! (in Child and Teen Models) by rockingmom
No legit agent out there will hold you to a contract if you want to get out of it. They might not li......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  Aeropostale (in Child and Teen Models) by rockingmom
Anyone book this?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Azek print job (in Child and Teen Models) by rockingmom
were on hold also, and were just asked for additional pictures...

Discussion Topic  RE: Does school need to know? (in Child and Teen Models) by rockingmom
Agree with @bizzymamma We always renew in the summer due to expiration of the permit, but I have to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Buying Clients/CD/Agents/Photographers (in Child and Teen Models) by rockingmom
@littlenoelle I once had someone put my name in a thread here on BS, that was personal. I read this......

Discussion Topic  RE: Buying Clients/CD/Agents/Photographers (in Child and Teen Models) by rockingmom
agree @momto2kids and @bizzymama. I think @littlenoelle has taken a person offense to this, which sh......

I hate to add to this post. I don't think it's a bad thread to start (even if someone started a new ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Question about Future Faces - Selection Process (in Child and Teen Models) by rockingmom
Sometimes its hard to figure out who/what children book in this business. There are plenty of gorgeo......

Discussion Topic  RE: NYMM Agent Meeting (in Child and Teen Models) by rockingmom
You and your child will sit down with the agent. She will talk to you and your child, ask questions,......

Discussion Topic  RE: Nautica (in Child and Teen Models) by rockingmom
It's always a small casting. I have a child who's worked for them in the past, they are awesome and ......

Discussion Topic  RE: New Shady NYC Agency (in Child and Teen Models) by rockingmom
I met a parent and child at a casting from this agency. The first time EVER I have seen the name her......

Discussion Topic  RE: Getting out of a contract? (in Child and Teen Models) by rockingmom

Discussion Topic  RE: General Rule of thumb? (in Child and Teen Models) by rockingmom
I 'try' not to pay attention to holds anymore. If I need to know (because of sitter) or other planni......

Discussion Topic  RE: New blog post" response to NYT Summer Kids article (in Child and Teen Models) by rockingmom
Loved your blog. I also wish the article you were referring to didn't make it more of a waste of mon......

Discussion Topic  RE: The Children's Place (in Child and Teen Models) by rockingmom
They usually put holds out and then a day or two before shoot they bring you in for a fitting and th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Kids Rock - Fashion Week (in Child and Teen Models) by rockingmom
I want to say when we did it two years ago, we went to a fitting 4 days before the show and found ou......

Discussion Topic  RE: Buying the right picture package (in Child and Teen Models) by rockingmom
Wow. It is always depressing to see when agents or this agency is constantly trying to figure out ho......

Discussion Topic  RE: Abercrombie (in Child and Teen Models) by rockingmom
There are a lot of companies who actually never ask about work permits or account information, so as......

kids without representation aka 'street kids' do not have to sign to get paid. They get paid directl......

It could be agency bookings haven't gone out or they are using street kids. They pay the street kids......

» Refine Search
» New Search