home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (129 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Meeting with agency for 1st time...what to wear for 10 year girl. (in Child and Teen Models) by rockingmom
I would actually say, whatever you think she looks pretty in. A lot of castings want casual, but som......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: Uniqlo (in Child and Teen Models) by rockingmom
Shoot dates said mid January...

Discussion Topic  Electrolux (in Child and Teen Models) by rockingmom
Just starting a thread for this. Post any holds/bookings. Saw a few fake moms at the casting, so ass......

Discussion Topic  RE: Look/Diapers.com (in Child and Teen Models) by rockingmom
We booked for next two days....

Discussion Topic  RE: Scout Me NYC (in Child and Teen Models) by rockingmom
I think why a lot of us are upset about this is that people in the business who know they shouldn't ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Scout Me NYC (in Child and Teen Models) by rockingmom
I'm so glad you brought this up. I randomly ran across this site yesterday on someones FB page and w......

Discussion Topic  RE: Ikon model management (in Child and Teen Models) by rockingmom
A friend of mine in California recently ran across them, but I think they are for older people but a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Joe Fresh (in Child and Teen Models) by rockingmom
We have booked before without a callback, but the CB is pretty normal for them. GL...

Discussion Topic  RE: Benetton (in Child and Teen Models) by rockingmom
@inquiring minds This is pretty typical in this business, usually castings are given out the day bef......

Yeah, we have shot for them twice as well, and I think it really depends on the size of the samples,......

They typically have a callback the day before the shoot starts. Great company to work for! GLTA...

I agree, I was trying to say as well that it's not strict to those measurements bc two of my kids we......

So………. 2 of my 3 kids were requested and do not fit this breakdown… (unless my calculation from Inch......

Discussion Topic  RE: What's the difference between Nina Lubarda Model Management and Future Faces NYC? (in Child and Teen Models) by rockingmom
@luvmykids2 good luck with everything. Glad you were able to research and make a informed decision. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: What's the difference between Nina Lubarda Model Management and Future Faces NYC? (in Child and Teen Models) by rockingmom
@lawyer what I find disturbing is that you have been shown someones private complaint and/or other p......

Actually this is uncommon. Your voucher name should reflect the agency name, which according to the ......

@luvmykids2 WOW! You really did your homework. I would definitely agree with the other posters and t......

Discussion Topic  RE: My Scary Experience with CITY MODELS!!!!!! (in Child and Teen Models) by rockingmom
@rosebud if you worked for Carters, you can contact the production company directly and tell them yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: My Scary Experience with CITY MODELS!!!!!! (in Child and Teen Models) by rockingmom
I second Delphine for President @bizzymamma! My sentiments exactly!...

@Aj I would suggest you take your daughters name out of post of texts or personal information. After......

» Refine Search
» New Search