home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (57 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: NY permit - school age question (in Child and Teen Models) by rockingmom
You fill everything out and on the school form just write not in school....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: Future Faces NYC best modeling agency!!!!! Nina is the best!!!!!! (in Child and Teen Models) by rockingmom
I think the heart of what is being said here is lost. This board was very upstanding until Nina @jus......

Discussion Topic  RE: Future Faces NYC best modeling agency!!!!! Nina is the best!!!!!! (in Child and Teen Models) by rockingmom
I will just reiterate. No one here hates any parents with Future faces. We are not jealous, our ki......

I want to clarify here, we are not haters, nor are we embarrassing ourselves. We are mothers who ha......

Don't know where to start other than the word "haters" in just uncalled for and seriously bizarre. ......

I think the point @brookesmom is that no one should be actually paying for portfolios for print work......

Um, Im even more confused now @ justice. At what point has any comments made by me or @dancergirl p......

@justice who talks like this? Who calls people "haters"? Taylor Swift, maybe, but normal people don'......

@justice I don't know where you think I was reveled as a liar or charges brought against me for libe......

Just a recap here: The reason this is a thread is because many parents (and I mean MANY) have been s......

Discussion Topic  RE: SLOW SUMMER!!! (in Child and Teen Models) by rockingmom
@lady the post made me chuckle. I have three kids in the business and when my one dc was size three,......

Discussion Topic  RE: Future Faces NYC / Nina Lubarda (in Child and Teen Models) by rockingmom
I just want to mention again to those parents who left under duress from nina, please, please report......

Discussion Topic  RE: Future Faces NYC / Nina Lubarda (in Child and Teen Models) by rockingmom
PLEASE REPORT IF YOU HAVE LEFT NINA: please report to NYDCA, ......

So Nina, stop harassing parents, please. @bizzymama is correct, we book direct off snap shots, its s......

AGAIN @positivemom no one is asking you to comment. If you want to state something positive or negat......

Just a recap here: The reason this is a thread is because many parents (and I mean MANY) have been s......

Please everyone don't let @justice railroad you. He throws the term "lies" "slander" around a lot. O......

Discussion Topic  RE: Future Faces SATISFIED PARENT (in Child and Teen Models) by rockingmom
@justice who talks like this? Who calls people "haters"? Taylor Swift, maybe, but normal people don'......

Discussion Topic  RE: Future Faces SATISFIED PARENT (in Child and Teen Models) by rockingmom

Discussion Topic  RE: Future Faces NYC (in Child and Teen Models) by rockingmom

» Refine Search
» New Search