home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (16 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: CP Talent (in Child and Teen Models) by rockingmom
CP talent is definitely reputable and all agencies submit first the kids that book, that's the way i......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: Dangling top tooth!!' (in Child and Teen Models) by rockingmom
GO, don't worry about it. Some people are bothered by it and a lot of times it doesn't matter. It sh......

Discussion Topic  RE: Carters (in Child and Teen Models) by rockingmom
They don't actually give you published photos, you have to find them. Its always good to ask when yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Twitter (in Child and Teen Models) by rockingmom
I had to dig out my old twitter account to have a look, this is great! Made me laugh and have defian......

Discussion Topic  RE: Abercrombie (in Child and Teen Models) by rockingmom
We got the email saying my DD was on hold and then we were asked for "snap shots". My dd is a size 8...

Discussion Topic  RE: Future Faces NYC / Nina Lubarda (in Child and Teen Models) by rockingmom

Discussion Topic  RE: Future Faces NYC / Nina Lubarda (in Child and Teen Models) by rockingmom
Here is the link of an investigative report ABC did on Interface, it is not about Future Faces but i......

I have the video basically saying Nina of future faces is wanted in Slovania for scamming models and......

Discussion Topic  RE: Lands End (in Child and Teen Models) by rockingmom
I randomly had one kid on hold for the week who didn't end up ever shooting and another kid who wasn......

Discussion Topic  RE: Lands End (in Child and Teen Models) by rockingmom
I did appreciate the "wit is suggested" comment. good luck to all, seems like a fun project!...

Discussion Topic  RE: interFACE exposed on 20/20 (in Child and Teen Models) by rockingmom
This was so GOOD! Everyone should do themselves a favor and watch it. I know this gets brought up a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: The Childrens Place (in Child and Teen Models) by rockingmom
Childrens place tends to do a "big casting" once a year. The good news is they use your kids pretty ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Benetton (in Child and Teen Models) by rockingmom
The pictures are always amazing and the crew is really nice! The kids have fun! They have no proble......

Discussion Topic  RE: Benetton (in Child and Teen Models) by rockingmom
Benetton casting is always the same, they are very specific about what pictures they want and they t......

Discussion Topic  RE: What should you ask an agent at an interview? (in Child and Teen Models) by rockingmom
Love your blog!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: When does it get busy in NY? (in Child and Teen Models) by rockingmom
Yes, it picked up the last week in May for us and has been really busy. I have three kids and it is ......

» Refine Search
» New Search