home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (8 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - Guest Stars/Co-Stars (in Secret Agent Man) by serendipity
SAM - What if you have only a few co-stars on your resume and you want to read for guest stars? Wha......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  Best Audition Class? Preferred Audition Class? (in The Working Actor) by serendipity
- Who do you think is a better teacher for just an audition/booking class? - Are either tailored m......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: CreateYourReel vs Speed Reels (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by serendipity
I live here in LA and am considering going with one of these companies. Has anyone used them? Thou......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: Securing a meeting with new agents (in Secret Agent Man) by serendipity
Anyone with any interesting ideas? I'm basically seeking suggestions on what to say when I call. I......

Discussion Topic  RE: Securing a meeting with new agents (in Secret Agent Man) by serendipity
Anyone with real ideas? Truthteller?...

[/QUOTE]Ask to talk to the agent.[/QUOTE] Really? You think it's that simple?...

Discussion Topic  Securing a meeting with new agents (in Secret Agent Man) by serendipity
I am currently seeking new representation and so I submitted my information to a group of select age......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report Technical Issues Here (in Website / Technical Help) by serendipity
Spammer posting the exact same message in every single thread. Just a link to some website that sup......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Website / Technical Help

» Refine Search
» New Search