home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (22 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - A Halloween Tale (in Secret Agent Man) by serendipity
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Obligatory weekly post complaining about the spam (in The Working Actor) by serendipity
I already have new shoes!...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: What would the TOP 5 & TOP 10 COMMERCIAL AGENCIES be currently? (in The Working Actor) by serendipity
Thank you for this list!...

Discussion Topic  RE: What would the TOP 5 & TOP 10 COMMERCIAL AGENCIES be currently? (in The Working Actor) by serendipity
I think it's just quiet because Truthteller is away. He seems to know what is up with agencies. I ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to decide which agent is best (in The Working Actor) by serendipity
They both have that. It doesn't matter if I tell you who they are or not. I'm asking for general a......

Discussion Topic  How to decide which agent is best (in The Working Actor) by serendipity
I'm having a tough time deciding between 2 different agencies, which one I want to rep me commercial......

Discussion Topic  RE: Which agency is best? (in Secret Agent Man) by serendipity

Discussion Topic  RE: Which agency is best? (in Secret Agent Man) by serendipity

Discussion Topic  Which agency is best? (in Secret Agent Man) by serendipity
They want either commercial or across the board. AC Talent Agency Baron Entertainment Berman/Sacks......

Discussion Topic  RE: Determining factors for deciding agency level (in Secret Agent Man) by serendipity

Discussion Topic  RE: What's the proper way to move on? (in Secret Agent Man) by serendipity
Thanks! ......

Discussion Topic  What's the proper way to move on? (in Secret Agent Man) by serendipity
Should I submit to new agencies while I am still repped, and just send a 'clean resume' (even though......

Discussion Topic  RE: Slow in LA? SAG-AFTRA? (in Secret Agent Man) by serendipity
I'm not sure what you are referring to, makemefamous, but thanks for chiming in on the conversation!......

Discussion Topic  RE: Slow in LA? SAG-AFTRA? (in Secret Agent Man) by serendipity
Thanks guys. I was beginning to get worried. My last audition was in March......

Thank you for the advice. Makes sense. Yeah, I think it may just be a rough stretch. Just need to......

I didn't get any auditions during pilot season. Should I drop my reps? I'm with a starter agency......

Thanks Iceman. I wonder if there's anything I can do?...

Discussion Topic  Slow in LA? SAG-AFTRA? (in Secret Agent Man) by serendipity
I'm repped. I haven't had an audition in months. Is it really this slow?...

Discussion Topic  RE: CINNABON MONSTER TIME - Casting Workshops and Lazy Agents/Managers (in The Working Actor) by serendipity
A-effen-MEN!...

Discussion Topic  RE: If you book your own job do you give commission ? (in Secret Agent Man) by serendipity
It depends on your contract and the kind of job. If your agent reps you commercially and you booked......

» Refine Search
» New Search