Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 13
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (257 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Voice and Body (in The Working Actor) by TRUTHTELLER59
Bob Corff's Speaker's Voice CD is a MUST! I use it before I audition....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Top Schools in L.A! (in The Working Actor) by TRUTHTELLER59

Discussion Topic  RE: Top Schools in L.A! (in The Working Actor) by TRUTHTELLER59

Discussion Topic  RE: Help with teacher name (in The Working Actor) by TRUTHTELLER59
Courtney Burr of Margie Haber Studio?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Printed headshots necessary? (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by TRUTHTELLER59
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: Printed headshots necessary? (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by TRUTHTELLER59
Theatrical CDs are not as tech savvy as Commercial CDs and still ask for headshots and resumes....

Discussion Topic  RE: Bad audition advice? (in Auditions) by TRUTHTELLER59
If they attend CD Workshops, you can always use those to redeem yourself if it was that bad....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Auditions

Discussion Topic  RE: Warning: Pasadena Arts College Scam/Blackmail (in The Working Actor) by TRUTHTELLER59
Wow, that sucks that you had a bad experience with that school. My friends and I have had positive e......

Discussion Topic  RE: Why do agents let actors lie ... (in Secret Agent Man) by TRUTHTELLER59
I wrote an article on why you should never lie on your resume. Here it is again. 1. AGE OF INTERN......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Why do agents let actors lie ... (in Secret Agent Man) by TRUTHTELLER59
I once wasted time at an acting school where the teacher would tell the students to add old soaps or......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Is there really a difference between NYC & LA headshots? (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by TRUTHTELLER59
I don't think there is either. One thing that is more common in NY than in L.A. is a lot of NY phot......

Discussion Topic  RE: Best agencies if you're a developmental actor? (in The Working Actor) by TRUTHTELLER59

Discussion Topic  RE: What apps you use? (in New Actors Only) by TRUTHTELLER59
I love Rehearsal Pro. You can mark up your script and highlight. In addition, you can record the ot......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: Manager meeting protocol (things to keep in mind) (in The Working Actor) by TRUTHTELLER59
I don't think Manager meetings are that much different from an agent meeting. The big difference is......

Discussion Topic  RE: Getting the script 'right' (in Auditions) by TRUTHTELLER59
It's not always about the words. You DON'T want each take to be the same because you're purposely tr......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Auditions

» Refine Search
» New Search