Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (232 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Lesly Kahn (in The Working Actor) by TRUTHTELLER59
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Lesly Kahn (in The Working Actor) by TRUTHTELLER59
Here's my new blog. I deleted the original because I was threatened with legal action a while back. ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: L.A. Theatrical Agency List - August 2013 (in Secret Agent Man) by TRUTHTELLER59
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: L.A. Theatrical Agency List - August 2013 (in Secret Agent Man) by TRUTHTELLER59
Here it is with Gyokoren's info and some more edits. CAA WME UTA ICM Partners Resolution Gersh Pa......

Oh yeah. Baron Entertainment got into a lot of trouble with many of the major casting sites like LAC......

Just don't sign with loser agencies like Michael Zanuck, Jerry Pace, and whatever agency has a bad r......

Also, I think Steve Stevens is now one of those agents that has lost his sizzle and has entered "has......

CESD and Osbrink are only theatrically strong for kids/youth. CESD recently added an adult theatric......

Discussion Topic  RE: AVOIDING BAD HEAD SHOTS! (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by TRUTHTELLER59
bump...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: AVOIDING BAD HEAD SHOTS! (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by TRUTHTELLER59
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: Top LA Commercial Agencies (in Secret Agent Man) by TRUTHTELLER59
Her agency didn't exist when the last one was made. She was with Lewis and Beal or whatever they we......

Discussion Topic  RE: Top LA Commercial Agencies (in Secret Agent Man) by TRUTHTELLER59

The likelihood of Bobby Ball Agency screwing you over is extremely unlikely especially for how long ......

Yeah. I'm trying to find out what the deal is with Abrams and if they're still strong after Mark Mea......

Discussion Topic  RE: For all newbies- must read!! (in New Actors Only) by TRUTHTELLER59
Damn...I miss Miss Stone. Glad this is posting is still around....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

» Refine Search
» New Search