home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 13
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (253 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Top Schools in L.A! (in The Working Actor) by TRUTHTELLER59
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Top Schools in L.A! (in The Working Actor) by TRUTHTELLER59

Oops. I forgot John Rosenfeld and Stuart Rogers. And yes, Lesly Kahn's school has a good audition c......

Discussion Topic  RE: Printed headshots necessary? (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by TRUTHTELLER59
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: Printed headshots necessary? (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by TRUTHTELLER59
Theatrical CDs are not as tech savvy as Commercial CDs and still ask for headshots and resumes....

Discussion Topic  RE: Bad audition advice? (in Auditions) by TRUTHTELLER59
If they attend CD Workshops, you can always use those to redeem yourself if it was that bad....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Auditions

Discussion Topic  RE: Warning: Pasadena Arts College Scam/Blackmail (in The Working Actor) by TRUTHTELLER59
Wow, that sucks that you had a bad experience with that school. My friends and I have had positive e......

Discussion Topic  RE: Why do agents let actors lie ... (in Secret Agent Man) by TRUTHTELLER59
I wrote an article on why you should never lie on your resume. Here it is again. 1. AGE OF INTERN......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Why do agents let actors lie ... (in Secret Agent Man) by TRUTHTELLER59
I once wasted time at an acting school where the teacher would tell the students to add old soaps or......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Is there really a difference between NYC & LA headshots? (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by TRUTHTELLER59
I don't think there is either. One thing that is more common in NY than in L.A. is a lot of NY phot......

Discussion Topic  RE: Best agencies if you're a developmental actor? (in The Working Actor) by TRUTHTELLER59

Discussion Topic  RE: What apps you use? (in New Actors Only) by TRUTHTELLER59
I love Rehearsal Pro. You can mark up your script and highlight. In addition, you can record the ot......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: Manager meeting protocol (things to keep in mind) (in The Working Actor) by TRUTHTELLER59
I don't think Manager meetings are that much different from an agent meeting. The big difference is......

Discussion Topic  RE: Getting the script 'right' (in Auditions) by TRUTHTELLER59
It's not always about the words. You DON'T want each take to be the same because you're purposely tr......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Auditions

Discussion Topic  RE: Lies Your Acting Teacher Told You (in The Working Actor) by TRUTHTELLER59
The tools that Saxon gives in her intensive are what you need for both auditioning and acting. Howe......

Discussion Topic  Lies Your Acting Teacher Told You (in The Working Actor) by TRUTHTELLER59
1. “Rehearsing isn’t important in class because they don’t rehearse for film/tv” Yes, it’s true in ......

Discussion Topic  Acting Books, DVDs, and Links (in The Working Actor) by TRUTHTELLER59
Of course acting is a "DOING" and experiential art, but information and references towards this art ......

» Refine Search
» New Search