home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (88 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Fiddler on the Roof. Agent appts (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by girls2
I haven't heard of appointments yet...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Fiddler (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by girls2
Nothing here. I hope soon. Dd is anxious to audition....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: ehrlich commercial (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by girls2
Thanks for the update. We move forward:-)...

Discussion Topic  RE: ehrlich commercial (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by girls2
Lol. Great place wasn't it? I heard tomorrow or Wednesday. Please post if you hear anything. Thanks...

Yes...

Discussion Topic  ehrlich commercial (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by girls2
Anyone hear anything under the assumption its tapes tomorrow or Wednesday. Thanks and GLTA...

Discussion Topic  RE: Sound of Music Tour (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by girls2
Thanks so much...

Discussion Topic  RE: Sound of Music Tour (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by girls2
Any updates on this...

Discussion Topic  RE: Ever After (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by girls2
Thanks so much for the info :-)...

Discussion Topic  RE: Ever After (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by girls2
Hi would anyone know where to find the breakdown for this project? Thanks...

Discussion Topic  RE: Hasbro (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by girls2
Crickets! Still holding out hope until the end of the day!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Hasbro (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by girls2
Nothing here....

Woman there said they need to cast asap so maybe someone will hear something over the weekend! Seems......

More auditions today! GLTA...

Discussion Topic  RE: Callback without a Re-direct, Disney/Nick (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by girls2
Hi does anyone know the timeframe from when you submit a self tape and when a cd may ask for a re di......

Discussion Topic  RE: Pilot Season (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by girls2
Sorry so slow but so happy to hear its not just us because I was starting to think it was! Haven't b......

Discussion Topic  RE: School of Rock ...Broadway (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by girls2
Thank you for your input. I never saw anything regarding height and yesterday by the size of many ki......

Discussion Topic  RE: School of Rock ...Broadway (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by girls2
Forgot to mention weren't callbacks listed somewhere for Jan 26- 31st? I thought I read that but may......

Hi we went and i am finally able to feel my feet again. I think the whole thing was just not organiz......

Discussion Topic  RE: auditions and weather? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by girls2
I agree safety should be first priority but sadly sometimes it isn't. My opinion I would stay put!...

» Refine Search
» New Search