home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (112 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: BMW (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by girls2
Thanks for the update....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: BMW (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by girls2
Hi I was wondering if they would be making phone calls over the weekend as well. There were alot of ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  PSA Safe driving (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by girls2
Wondering if anyone went to this on Friday? Please post callbacks or bookings. GLTA...

Discussion Topic  RE: Untitled Dan Schneider Pilot (Nickelodeon) (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by girls2
My DD self taped for this as well....

Discussion Topic  RE: Big (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by girls2
Nothing here....

Discussion Topic  RE: Big (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by girls2
Thanks. It was first time submission so I was curious if they call you for an appointment ..thanks...

Discussion Topic  Big (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by girls2
I saw this on actors access. Anyone have any info? Thanks and GLTA...

Discussion Topic  RE: School of Rock (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by girls2
Dd self taped and was asked to do the scene and sing. Hope that helps. GLTA...

Discussion Topic  Google (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by girls2
Anyone go today? Please post callbacks or bookings. Thanks and GLTA!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Audition actions (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by girls2
Hi I was wondering the same thing since we have had a few self tape auditions recently. My issue is ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Odd mom out (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by girls2
Thanks for the info. GLTA...

Discussion Topic  RE: Odd mom out (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by girls2
Hi what was the breakdown for this? Thanks and GLTA!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Just Add Magic (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by girls2
Any callbacks? Thanks and GLTA...

Discussion Topic  RE: Just Add Magic (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by girls2
Any news on this project? My dd sent in a self tape so I was curious to hear if anyone else did. Tha......

Discussion Topic  RE: wallykazam (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by girls2
Does anyone know if this booked?...

Discussion Topic  RE: wallykazam (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by girls2
Wow. I thought that this was going to be a long process with callbacks but I guess not.thanks for th......

Thanks for the info.GLTA...

Nothing here. Please post if you hear anything. I will do the same. Thanks and GLTA!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Wishin and Hopin (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by girls2
Did this book?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Nick jr paw patrol (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by girls2
Anyone know the breakdown? Thanks...

» Refine Search
» New Search