home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (64 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Fiddler (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by girls2
Well I guess we'll all know soon enough...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Fiddler (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by girls2
I believe both but not 100 percent sure..I thought I read somewhere they aged up but maybe I am wron......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Mostly teens 12 to 14 some younger maybe 10...

Point well made!...

Update: I heard from a parent that was there at 5 tonight that around 10 girls were there. Maybe the......

I am surprised this is still going on. Aren't rehearsals scheduled to start soon?...

Thanks. We never heard anything so I guess we're out :-(...

Hi does anyone know when finals are? Thanks and GLTA...

Hi what were the breakdowns that were seen. We were hoping for an appointment!...

Nothing here. I hope soon. Dd is anxious to audition....

Discussion Topic  RE: Hello Fresh (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by girls2
Does anyone know if this booked? Thanks and glta!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Milkwise (in Child and Teen Models) by girls2
Nothing........
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Thanks for the update! Glta!!!!...

Went yesterday. Dd is 8. Please post any updates...

Discussion Topic  RE: Fiddler on the Roof. Agent appts (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by girls2
I haven't heard of appointments yet...

Discussion Topic  RE: ehrlich commercial (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by girls2
Thanks for the update. We move forward:-)...

Discussion Topic  RE: ehrlich commercial (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by girls2
Lol. Great place wasn't it? I heard tomorrow or Wednesday. Please post if you hear anything. Thanks...

Yes...

Discussion Topic  ehrlich commercial (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by girls2
Anyone hear anything under the assumption its tapes tomorrow or Wednesday. Thanks and GLTA...

Discussion Topic  RE: Sound of Music Tour (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by girls2
Thanks so much...

» Refine Search
» New Search