home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (54 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Fiddler (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by girls2
Thanks. odd that it was never posted....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Fiddler (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by girls2
So now that rehearsals have officially started does anyone know who was cast as the youngest daughte......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

I was wondering the same thing. I know they haven't announced the younger daughter...

That's a good one pluffy! I think alot of people are shocked by the casting decision. There is still......

Obviously mine wasn't through baa because I didn't know what it meant. Lol...

Thanks!...

What's baa?...

That role will probably go to someone in their thirties! Lol....

Omg talk about castong older! What was the point of seeing teens. Ridiculous...

I heard from someone who isn't the most reliable source that she heard there were more appointments ......

Anyone who attended Thursday finals hear anything yet?...

I know it seems a bit much but what do I know. Definitely one was 14 and other either 11 or 12...

Well to make everyone's Saturday more interesting I just heard of two girls that went in on Thursday......

Has anyone heard anything from yesterday's "finals"...

I heard finals were yesterday. When were you there?...

Well I guess we'll all know soon enough...

I believe both but not 100 percent sure..I thought I read somewhere they aged up but maybe I am wron......

Mostly teens 12 to 14 some younger maybe 10...

Point well made!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Tuck Everlasting (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by girls2
What was the original breakdown for this? Thanks and glta involved...

» Refine Search
» New Search