home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (112 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Royal Caribbean (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by girls2
Got it. I wish I had more info. I am curious to know if anyone received a callback so we can move on......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Royal Caribbean (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by girls2
No sorry I didn't get any other info. Do you have first audition tomorrow or a callback?...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Any news on this? Thanks and GLTA :-)...

DD auditioned for this on Friday as well. I didn't see anything about callback dates just availabili......

Discussion Topic  RE: Orange is the new black (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by girls2
Thanks for the update. Please post if you hear callbacks or bookings. GLTA...

Discussion Topic  RE: Orange is the new black (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by girls2
Thanks. My dd auditioned for young lorna.not much info was given regarding callbacks. GLTA...

Discussion Topic  Orange is the new black (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by girls2
Anyone know when the cb is? Thanks and GLTA...

Discussion Topic  RE: PSA Safe driving (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by girls2
Any news since yesterday's callbacks? GLTA...

Discussion Topic  PSA Safe driving (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by girls2
Wondering if anyone went to this on Friday? Please post callbacks or bookings. GLTA...

Discussion Topic  RE: BMW (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by girls2
Thanks for the update....

Discussion Topic  RE: BMW (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by girls2
Hi I was wondering if they would be making phone calls over the weekend as well. There were alot of ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Untitled Dan Schneider Pilot (Nickelodeon) (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by girls2
My DD self taped for this as well....

Discussion Topic  RE: Big (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by girls2
Nothing here....

Discussion Topic  RE: Big (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by girls2
Thanks. It was first time submission so I was curious if they call you for an appointment ..thanks...

Discussion Topic  Big (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by girls2
I saw this on actors access. Anyone have any info? Thanks and GLTA...

Discussion Topic  RE: School of Rock (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by girls2
Dd self taped and was asked to do the scene and sing. Hope that helps. GLTA...

Discussion Topic  Google (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by girls2
Anyone go today? Please post callbacks or bookings. Thanks and GLTA!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Audition actions (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by girls2
Hi I was wondering the same thing since we have had a few self tape auditions recently. My issue is ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Odd mom out (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by girls2
Thanks for the info. GLTA...

» Refine Search
» New Search