home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (18 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Elysium Talent Agency? (in Secret Agent Man) by MTA
I guess that explains it. They didn't say on their website how long they'd been around. I found noth......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Elysium Talent Agency? (in Secret Agent Man) by MTA
Yeah, he personally asked me in e-mails to come in and meet with him. The only thing was I think t......

Discussion Topic  Elysium Talent Agency? (in Secret Agent Man) by MTA
I submitted over 3 weeks ago for Commercial rep and I didn't find much on the place online, nor that......

Discussion Topic  Just got offered representation by IDIOM for voice overs (in Secret Agent Man) by MTA
A week ago they sent me a message on LAcasting and I sent them a voice file. I then looked them up a......

Discussion Topic  When getting submitted by an acting teacher to agents than self submissions... (in Secret Agent Man) by MTA
I've only had ONE successful self submission to a commercial agent last year and it went badly becau......

Discussion Topic  Question about working with someone to get an agent... (in Secret Agent Man) by MTA
I've been through several bad list agents and have taken many classes over the years. Currently, I......

Discussion Topic  RE: dpm talent (in Secret Agent Man) by MTA
Yes, I actually meant about how many people have dropped him because he's not getting them auditions......

Yeah, I need a good commercial class, I've been thinking of taking one for a while and have seen one......

Most likely he did not care to bring me back for a callback, but given what others have said about t......

So it's a pretty similar experience with him. He is strictly business, and yes, abrasive....

So I take it a lot of people did not get sent out by him for auditions and left him. Overall, thos......

Yeah, that's what I was trying to get at. The feel of the interview. The other stuff I already knew ......

They just said they were conducting possible new client interviews all week and will decide on the c......

Quick question, what was your meeting with them like? I recently met with them. Did they have you re......

Discussion Topic  RE: Which CD's Actually call in workshop attendees? (in The Working Actor) by MTA
Yeah, it was something I skipped over because it was last minute, but the other two actors completel......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Which CD's Actually call in workshop attendees? (in The Working Actor) by MTA
No, not even for basic extra work. I've submitted a lot. I even know someone who had lines on one of......

The way you explained it was "bloodshed". Christy was very critical with practically everyone, but n......

Hey, ChesterM... Was the workshop with Christy Dooley in late August of 2012 at The Actors Key? The......

» Refine Search
» New Search