home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (35 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: CINNABON MONSTER TIME - To Give Up Or Not To Give Up? (in The Working Actor) by MTA
I haven't quit in all the years I've been here. I just "take a break at it". Every year I spend mon......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: What are some "Starter" commercial agencies for a union actor to get repped by? (in Secret Agent Man) by MTA
Then again, those friends of mine don't book anything and they rarely go out but have the agents wit......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: What are some "Starter" commercial agencies for a union actor to get repped by? (in Secret Agent Man) by MTA
Thanks, Destiny! Yeah, Active Actors is not great, but I do list in on my resume. Other friends wh......

I guess people who take one class and then get repped or have no classes or training and get repped ......

Like I said, I've taken more classes than friends I know who have gotten referrals from others and n......

Right, then when I take improv and groundlings or UCB and Killian's class and still don't have a com......

So I could take A and then audition to get into the basic? Or would I have to do all 3, A, B and C b......

So Groundlings is only 6 weeks and only $295? Intro to Workshop A? Would that be good to add on the ......

CDs/agents liked my headshot from 2010 overall when I took workshops in 2012/throughout 2013. They u......

Yes, I have both the headshots for theatrical and commercial, but at this point, I am just focusing ......

I took headshots in 2006, they were awful. 2009 I took them again and they were a lot better. 20......

What's even worse is a close friend of mine tried helping me out as much as they could, giving me al......

Thank you for the info! This is helpful! At least it's more than just "Training from the best" and g......

Thanks! Yeah, one of my friends did it this past year, took all 4 levels. They filled me in on it......

Question... At UCB, they have 4 levels...now would I be required to take all 4 levels, or would lev......

So taking an improv class, will that be enough then? First I took on camera classes, then I took ......

Legit agencies...3 of them have gotten back to me since I joined SAG-AFTRA. DPM was the first one, I......

I think I've taken more than enough classes. It's all money down the drain because I never end up wi......

I've heard of UCB. They say it's $400, they meet 3 hours once a week for 8 weeks. I'm thinking I mig......

What are the big 4? How much money would they cost? I don't have a lot to spend anymore. I took a l......

» Refine Search
» New Search