home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (18 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  New Orleans? (in Secret Agent Man) by MovieBuff066
I keep hearing about people moving there since there is more work/less actors and getting there cred......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Bedford Forrest Management (in Secret Agent Man) by MovieBuff066
Did a Consulting session with him, all he seemed to care about was getting his money for the session......

Discussion Topic  Good Priced Non Shady (if that exists) Headshot Photgrapher (in Secret Agent Man) by MovieBuff066
I shot with one of the Backstage favorites, was not impressed at all. Feel like I lost $600! Does ......

Discussion Topic  Trend of having Agent in home city to work LOCAL HIRE (in Secret Agent Man) by MovieBuff066
I feel like there is this new trend now of actors living out here, but having hometown agents so th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Anyone ever work with Bill Coelius? (in Secret Agent Man) by MovieBuff066
HE IS AMAZING! After taking his class (not at the actors key) I felt so much better! Best Commercia......

Discussion Topic  RE: Ad Astra Management (in Secret Agent Man) by MovieBuff066
I met with him in September. He makes you meet him at some cafe, you come dressed nice cause it's a......

Discussion Topic  RE: The Casting Director.com/TCD STUDIOS---WARNING!!!! (in The Working Actor) by MovieBuff066
Made mistake it was supposed to end this week my membership End of Dec to end of Jan- 1 month End o......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  The Casting Director.com/TCD STUDIOS---WARNING!!!! (in The Working Actor) by MovieBuff066
I joined in December. I was skeptical about joining at first, but a friend I know really liked it a......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: All American Rascals Agency (in Secret Agent Man) by MovieBuff066
I'm still going to check them out, I have a meeting with them soon. Thanks truthteller...

Discussion Topic  All American Rascals Agency (in Secret Agent Man) by MovieBuff066
Anyone with them? Good experience? Bad one?...

Discussion Topic  Across The Board Talent Agency (in Secret Agent Man) by MovieBuff066
Anyone know of Across the Board Talent Agency. They seem decent with all their posts about client b......

Discussion Topic  RE: Good Agent Showcases in California (Los Angeles) (in Secret Agent Man) by MovieBuff066
The Network Studio is now Studio Productions and they have ONLINE workshops! Wow people are gettin......

Discussion Topic  RE: Latest Theatrical Agent List? (in Secret Agent Man) by MovieBuff066
because some of the ones listed like Howard Talent West are not really starter agents...they want pe......

Discussion Topic  RE: Latest Theatrical Agent List? (in Secret Agent Man) by MovieBuff066
What about a list of reputable agents who take on developmental clients?...

» Refine Search
» New Search