home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (14 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: TCD Studios, Not a Scam.. (in The Working Actor) by MovieBuff066
So approval to go with that title then?...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: TCD Studios, Not a Scam.. (in The Working Actor) by MovieBuff066
Hi everyone, I want to let everyone know in my original post I did change the dates around of the t......

Anyway, again I am just trying to get this all taken down to show I am not a evil person and I am pr......

Ouch I have not been on here in a long time. I did not intend to make this into a huge thing. I jus......

Discussion Topic  TCD Studios, Not a Scam.. (in The Working Actor) by MovieBuff066
As a show of good faith I deleted the original post I made since the owner was nice enough to make a......

Discussion Topic  New Orleans? (in Secret Agent Man) by MovieBuff066
I keep hearing about people moving there since there is more work/less actors and getting there cred......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: All American Rascals Agency (in Secret Agent Man) by MovieBuff066
I'm still going to check them out, I have a meeting with them soon. Thanks truthteller...

Discussion Topic  All American Rascals Agency (in Secret Agent Man) by MovieBuff066
Anyone with them? Good experience? Bad one?...

Discussion Topic  Across The Board Talent Agency (in Secret Agent Man) by MovieBuff066
Anyone know of Across the Board Talent Agency. They seem decent with all their posts about client b......

Discussion Topic  RE: Latest Theatrical Agent List? (in Secret Agent Man) by MovieBuff066
because some of the ones listed like Howard Talent West are not really starter agents...they want pe......

» Refine Search
» New Search