Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (78 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: CP Talent (in Child and Teen Models) by momto2kids
What agents does CP talent work through for print? I was under the impression it was just Product. D......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: Future Faces NYC / Nina Lubarda (in Child and Teen Models) by momto2kids
Bump...

Discussion Topic  RE: Future Faces NYC / Nina Lubarda (in Child and Teen Models) by momto2kids
Willy and CESD...

Ahh I get it bump lol...

Discussion Topic  RE: Missing a booking (in Child and Teen Models) by momto2kids
Did you say you flew in for the day for a GAP casting??...

Discussion Topic  RE: Learning the ropes (in Child and Teen Models) by momto2kids
If you find castings you submit on your own through casting networks or actors access you should get......

Discussion Topic  RE: Viewing/Submitting Roles for Children (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by momto2kids
No there are breakdown services just for licensed agents that the public is not privy too simply bec......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Commute (in Child and Teen Models) by momto2kids
We live local to the city so the commute is not an issue and the kids never miss school for go sees ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Commute (in Child and Teen Models) by momto2kids
Like Bizzymama said all reputable agencies expect you to be available for all castings less you book......

Discussion Topic  RE: Aldi (in Child and Teen Models) by momto2kids
Aldiss is a low cost supermarket that carries their own brands....

Discussion Topic  RE: What Should I Do With The Money My Kids Make? (in Child and Teen Models) by momto2kids
Lol...

Discussion Topic  RE: What Should I Do With The Money My Kids Make? (in Child and Teen Models) by momto2kids
Most parents have a UTMA or Coogan account...

Discussion Topic  RE: For PARENTS of CHILDREN GETTING STARTED (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by momto2kids
Bump...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: How to keep my kids interested in their profession? (in Child and Teen Models) by momto2kids
They really do have to like it to be successful in the industry. But little bribery never hurts lol...

Discussion Topic  RE: Is her age/height right to get back into modeling? (in Child and Teen Models) by momto2kids
Hmm if she is only 3 1/2 she would be competing with upwards of 7/8 years old that wear a size 5/6 a......

Discussion Topic  RE: What to expect (in Child and Teen Models) by momto2kids
Well each market could be different but in the NYC market you get the casting usually the day before......

Discussion Topic  RE: What the heck is happening?!? (in Child and Teen Models) by momto2kids
If that's the case it possible Perhap someone posted an article on the internet on where to get help......

Discussion Topic  RE: How do I know modeling is right for my kid? (in Child and Teen Models) by momto2kids
Just submit to reputable agencies in your area and see if you get any interest. It doesn't cost anyt......

Discussion Topic  RE: How Will Modeling Affect My Children's School Year? (in Child and Teen Models) by momto2kids
Considering you are not located in a major market you won't have to worry so much about school...

Discussion Topic  RE: Do I Need A Manager For My Child? (in Child and Teen Models) by momto2kids
You need a agent to get castings. I wouldn't recommend a manager for modeling unless you can't get a......

» Refine Search
» New Search