home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 16
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (304 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: New blog post: Pay-to-Play (in Child and Teen Models) by momto2kids
Great blog! Never Pay to enter runway shows! There are lots of scams out there just trying to make m......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: Ny Fashion week (in Child and Teen Models) by momto2kids
Very few kids actually get to walk runway at Bryant Park during NYFW with adults. He ones chosen are......

Discussion Topic  RE: Aeropostale (in Child and Teen Models) by momto2kids
Yes...

Discussion Topic  RE: Scout Me NYC (in Child and Teen Models) by momto2kids
If you submit to any agency yourself there is no doubt you will be seen. In fact if you provide a se......

Discussion Topic  RE: Scout Me NYC (in Child and Teen Models) by momto2kids
All of us here already the biz know how to submit kids to the top agencies however we don't charge......

Discussion Topic  Scout Me NYC (in Child and Teen Models) by momto2kids
Came across this Scout Me NYC on social media in which you pay them $35 to submit your child's pics ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Future Faces NYC (in Child and Teen Models) by momto2kids
Tropicana there are enough reviews here by real parents and if you take the time to read through all......

Discussion Topic  RE: Pay structure (in Child and Teen Models) by momto2kids
No the model rate is still $100. The client will pay any agent that finds what they are looking for......

Discussion Topic  RE: When they ask what jobs you've booked (in Child and Teen Models) by momto2kids
That is customary usually on pharma castings or companies that want exclusive usage but they pay ext......

Discussion Topic  RE: request casting (in Child and Teen Models) by momto2kids
Ditto to all of the above. Some request castings the CD may ask the agent to send so many kids that ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Wilhelmina Philadelphia and meeting with agencies - newbie questions! (in Child and Teen Models) by momto2kids
Looking to get your child signed with a top modeling agency in NYC? No need to pay or look any furth......

Discussion Topic  RE: Agent vs Manager (in Child and Teen Models) by momto2kids
Agent for print and an agent for on camera if you can get one to represent your child....

Discussion Topic  RE: Uniqlo (in Child and Teen Models) by momto2kids
Ships tree I be the will direct book him anyway. They love him...

Discussion Topic  RE: My Scary Experience with CITY MODELS!!!!!! (in Child and Teen Models) by momto2kids

Discussion Topic  RE: My Scary Experience with CITY MODELS!!!!!! (in Child and Teen Models) by momto2kids
Rosebud you dont need a contract. You have a copy of your child's invoice for the work. She paid you......

The deeper question here that I have is why are these moms that were so unhappy with City Models put......

@celeste it's funny that you posted those IG likes because I noticed the same thing. She recently li......

I haven't seen all of the comments back and forth but from what is posted it states Dariana will cal......

Discussion Topic  RE: What's the difference between Nina Lubarda Model Management and Future Faces NYC? (in Child and Teen Models) by momto2kids
Good luck luvmykids and welcome to the biz. You made a wise decision to not go with Nina Lurbarda mo......

Discussion Topic  RE: What's the difference between Nina Lubarda Model Management and Future Faces NYC? (in Child and Teen Models) by momto2kids
Lawyer the picture of the a+ BBB rating you and positive mom posted is a fake. You could clearly rea......

» Refine Search
» New Search