home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (132 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Talent Agencies in NYC (besides CESD) (in Child and Teen Models) by momto2kids
There is alot to consider here. CESD is tops and they are really easy to talk to so you should just ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: Best Agency for Teens? (in Child and Teen Models) by momto2kids
I would try agencies tha specialize in commercial print where height and size is not an issue. Try ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Need all your input and help please! (in Child and Teen Models) by momto2kids
Like the others have said. Mi ors can not be held to a contract. You sent them a certified letter so......

Discussion Topic  RE: Deciding on an agency (in Child and Teen Models) by momto2kids
I would meet with all three and see who is most excited about your child and who you mesh best with.......

Discussion Topic  RE: 15 Year Old Boys? (in Child and Teen Models) by momto2kids
I believe boys that meet the height requirement don't enter adult modeling until 17- 18 years old un......

Discussion Topic  RE: Vent (in Child and Teen Models) by momto2kids
Did City Models offer representation? Or did she just want to see more submission photos? If offered......

Discussion Topic  RE: Buying Clients/CD/Agents/Photographers (in Child and Teen Models) by momto2kids
Many parents posting here have kids that have been working in the biz for along time repeatedly dire......

Discussion Topic  RE: Buying Clients/CD/Agents/Photographers (in Child and Teen Models) by momto2kids
No LittleNoel I didn't think OP was referring to anyone in particular. I know many that fit the bill......

LittleNoel I am only going off off the post I read here. I am not aware of any other post here remot......

Perfectly said Bizmom and I think it was a great post to bring to light. littleNoel, the poster neve......

There is nothing wrong with gifting your agent for working hard especially around the holidays. But ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Question about Future Faces - Selection Process (in Child and Teen Models) by momto2kids
Submit both to reputable agencies and see what happens. But I want to add that you need a thick skin......

Discussion Topic  RE: Appropriate poses for kids (in Child and Teen Models) by momto2kids
My daughter has been a dancer and gymnast since the age of 3 as well as a competitive all star cheer......

Discussion Topic  RE: Appropriate poses for kids (in Child and Teen Models) by momto2kids
My child once modeled for a dance wear company when she was 5 with a few adult models and teens and ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Reputable NYC Modeling Agencies (in Child and Teen Models) by momto2kids
Floridachris...

Discussion Topic  RE: Reputable NYC Modeling Agencies (in Child and Teen Models) by momto2kids
Bump...

Discussion Topic  RE: Buying the right picture package (in Child and Teen Models) by momto2kids
That's what it sounds like FloridaChris. I know people that paid for expensive photo packages with F......

Discussion Topic  RE: Buying the right picture package (in Child and Teen Models) by momto2kids
A mother agent feeds models to other bigger agencies in bigger markets. NYC is already the biggest m......

Note the collaboration starts first with paying for pics then she will offer a contract with Mother ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Expiring Offer (in Child and Teen Models) by momto2kids

» Refine Search
» New Search