home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 11
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (208 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Appropriate poses for kids (in Child and Teen Models) by momto2kids
My daughter has been a dancer and gymnast since the age of 3 as well as a competitive all star cheer......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: Appropriate poses for kids (in Child and Teen Models) by momto2kids
My child once modeled for a dance wear company when she was 5 with a few adult models and teens and ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Reputable NYC Modeling Agencies (in Child and Teen Models) by momto2kids
Floridachris...

Discussion Topic  RE: Reputable NYC Modeling Agencies (in Child and Teen Models) by momto2kids
Bump...

Bump...

Discussion Topic  RE: Buying the right picture package (in Child and Teen Models) by momto2kids
That's what it sounds like FloridaChris. I know people that paid for expensive photo packages with F......

Discussion Topic  RE: Buying the right picture package (in Child and Teen Models) by momto2kids
A mother agent feeds models to other bigger agencies in bigger markets. NYC is already the biggest m......

Note the collaboration starts first with paying for pics then she will offer a contract with Mother ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Expiring Offer (in Child and Teen Models) by momto2kids

Discussion Topic  RE: Expiring Offer (in Child and Teen Models) by momto2kids
Wait to hear from others. An offer that expertise doesn't sound like they are that excited. If they ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Future Faces NYC / Nina Lubarda (in Child and Teen Models) by momto2kids
Bump...

Discussion Topic  RE: Future Faces NYC / Nina Lubarda (in Child and Teen Models) by momto2kids
Bump...

Unfortunately ever time another person feels scammed it will resurface. But it will stay relevant so......

Thanks for the laugh but your'e right. She seeks out the parents from outside the tristate area who ......

Funny Toooldforthis this but seriously some parents don't know what is legit and what is not and ple......

Probably because those clients request paperwork and they don't use a certain casting director that ......

Bump...

Discussion Topic  RE: I NEED SOME ADVICE GUYS (in Child and Teen Models) by momto2kids
Surrounding states even require working paper for children under 18 to work any job that also has to......

Discussion Topic  RE: I NEED SOME ADVICE GUYS (in Child and Teen Models) by momto2kids
2hiddengems. First I didn't say children should have to excel but that most working kids in the biz ......

I would do what is in the best interest of your child and wait until her grades are satisfactory. Ca......

» Refine Search
» New Search