home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (22 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Sky audition (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Newbie1115
bump...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Sky audition (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Newbie1115
We had callback last week. From what I understand, fitting is this week. No word on if it booked....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Call backs are out as of yesterday. GLTA!...

Discussion Topic  RE: 7 Dwarfs & Me (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Newbie1115
Us either. We had a callback and never heard anyone booking afterwards....

Discussion Topic  RE: 7 Dwarfs & Me (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Newbie1115
Any news? Nothing here yet. GLTA! :-)...

My guess is that they are going to do callbacks for the boys first, then do another round and have g......

I'm also wondering when they will hav to make a decision by it this shoots in August in another coun......

Hoping we all book for something... we already have a nice little camaraderie going on here :-) ......

6 doesn't really sound like so many if they are casting for 2 roles :-) Maybe they will cast for so......

My DD is 8, but is very tall for her age, and presents much older. ......

Excited! :-) My brother had to live there for 2 months for his job, and he said he loved every seco......

Discussion Topic  RE: Baby/Toddler modeling agencies in South Florida (in New Actors Only) by Newbie1115
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: Best Child Model Agency in FL (in Child and Teen Models) by Newbie1115
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: Florida Moms (in Child and Teen Models) by Newbie1115

Discussion Topic  RE: Old Navy NY (in Child and Teen Models) by Newbie1115

We were requested for size 8. My daughter had a ball too :-)...

Just wondering what their requests are like. We have one this week and have never been to them befo......

Discussion Topic  RE: LA Photographers... (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Newbie1115

» Refine Search
» New Search